Coinbase vs Blockchain - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Coinbase vs Blockchain

It depends on you what you will choose that is best suit to you, but I prefer coinbase because it's just easy to use and user friendly. 

In my opinion Coinbase and Blockchain both of them best but I think Coinbase more popular then Blockchain. I personally use Coinbase for myself. It's very easy to use.

I think coinbase wallet is better than blockchain wallet. Coinbase wallet is very safe and secure with the others wallet. Now most of the people used this wallet

On 11/25/2019 at 9:33 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have seen many wallets online that have seen the best Coinbase and Blockchain, I want to know which Coinbase and Blockchain are the best.

both coinbase and blockchain wallet are most popular but i think blockchain is more best.because coinbase provide more lower fee then coinbase and more easy to use.

On 11/25/2019 at 5:33 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have seen many wallets online that have seen the best Coinbase and Blockchain, I want to know which Coinbase and Blockchain are the best.

In Blockchain.info you own the private key so it's basically a web wallet. Coinbase is an exchange that is hosting a custodial service so they are actually a different service. No one holds your bitcoin in blockchain.info, while Coinbase holds your bitcoin for you. You can think of Blockchain.info as a way to access your bitcoins if you don't have a wallet of your own in any machine.

Edited by rekter

6 hours ago, Atiqul178 said:

Coinbase and blockchain Waleed are two very good but blockchain is the better than coinbase , because it is very secure.

The coinbase wallet cannot be able to competing with blockchain wallet and there is no wallet to matches with block chain, because its help all wallets to done transactions

Depending on your needs, two of them very different but both of wallets are best wallet, coinbase and blockchain wallet both of them are world famous wallet in digital market

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

The coinbase wallet cannot be able to competing with blockchain wallet and there is no wallet to matches with block chain, because its help all wallets to done transactions

Sure you are right that's coinbase has no the purpose to be able to competing with the blockchain wallet maybe you can competing them because they are all launched a long time ago 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

15 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

Sure you are right that's coinbase has no the purpose to be able to competing with the blockchain wallet maybe you can competing them because they are all launched a long time ago 

Sure the coinbase wallet also is launched a long time ago, but I be amazed while I see binance is the best exchange more than coinbase while binance was launched in the 2017

The CoinBase clients can purchase and sell (exchange) bitcoins, while the BlockChain clients are not having an alternative of bitcoin exchanging. ... Dealer administrations are accessible with CoinBase, however not with BlockChain. The ledger can be connected in CoinBase, however it is beyond the realm of imagination in BlockChain.

It's hard to determine which is the best Coinbase or blockchain. Both are very trusted and quite popular. I use a coinbase in finance that is not too large for withdrawing Fiat currencies and is easy to use compared to blockchain. But blockchain has the best security compared to coinbase but it is quite difficult to determine prices in bitcoin and altcoin trading.

On 11/25/2019 at 4:33 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

both are bad in my opinion, but blockchain is way better than coinbase because at least they give you a seed so if they close you still able to withdraw your money with the seed, on coinbase you can't because they have the full control of your funds

There seems to be a bit of confusion between Coinbase the *service* and *Coinbase Wallet* which is a standalone wallet for which you own the keys.  With the service, you can't do ERC20 tokens.  With the mobile wallet, you can.

The Blockchain app does not do general ERC20 tokens, as far as I know.

My preference is Coinbase Wallet because it's flexible.  A wallet that just holds ETH and BTC (and a few others) are a dime a dozen IMHO.

I think blockchain is still better because in my experience it is better for me both in convenience and in all respects than Coinbase

There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.

I prefer coinbase wallet. Although I know 2 wallets are good and no big difference. I don't really understand why but I prefer coinbase, I'm using it and I feel safe with it. Strict security, user friendly.

For me it would be coinbase. Cause nowadays the blockchain technology is also getting hacked and the users money are getting compromised. But coinbase has the most secure database and they are not scam either. 

Personally i prefer using the Blockchain wallet over using the coinbase wallet because of the lower fees that are associated with blockchain. I find that helpful. There isn't much of a difference in fees, but for someone that doesn't have a lot of bitcoin (like me) the slight difference is a big deal. Hope this helps you.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

1 hour ago, plotigli said:

For me by and by, BlockChain is superior, I don't know why, likely since of its state of mind to clients, not each wallet will donate out $ 25 for character recognizable proof presently it gives out $ 10, but they are the same in usefulness.

as i remember they did not paid all of it users, it was just PR but to be honest they really spend lots of money to promote and PR blockchain.

Blockchain and Coinbase hold the private keys of the Bitcoin wallets. Better to use the independent BTC wallets for your own safety.

Well right now i will prefer coinbase because coinbase already release a crypto debit card. Which where you can use in anywhere. But still both platforms are great its just coinbase is really proving itself.

I  personally prefer coinbase  and this is because coinbase is more easier to use with . And both of them are good . You can choose whatever you want . 

Coinbase and blockchain are all great in keeping bitcoin, we can't distinctive between them. They have been appraised exceptionally tall