How to end a topic that's overrun with bot posts - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GhoulSlayer

How to end a topic that's overrun with bot posts

On 11/25/2019 at 7:55 AM, GhoulSlayer said:

I was wondering if it is wise to stop a topic that has run it's course if the topic is being over run with bot posts? Do members have a way of stopping anymore posts in a topic they started? I ask because some threads are being posted in with a lot of gibberish posting that stems from OP topic and the comments that follow.

I think it's important that everyone report posts that are gibberish, make zero sense as they are clogging up the flow between real people. Thoughts?

Nice. But I have not scene any bots bits in the forum. And thanks you have pointed the bots.

On 11/25/2019 at 3:55 AM, GhoulSlayer said:

I was wondering if it is wise to stop a topic that has run it's course if the topic is being over run with bot posts? Do members have a way of stopping anymore posts in a topic they started? I ask because some threads are being posted in with a lot of gibberish posting that stems from OP topic and the comments that follow.

I think it's important that everyone report posts that are gibberish, make zero sense as they are clogging up the flow between real people. Thoughts?

The best is to read through a topic and flag any comments you perceived as spam or copy/ paste. This process is fast and will eventually helps keep your comments counts. You can then request the moderators lock the topic to further comments

One of the way to avoid bots is to contact the moderators using the flag symbol in every comments. This flag was used to message the admin by pressing the first radio button on the taskbar.

Of course we do not want the bot destroy this forum with no help. The campaign will promote this forum is because it is the real essence. You can use the option in the post and click the "Report Post" Or you can mark the moderator to view it.

I think there is no way unless the admins or moderators deleted the topic it said, So i think thats the only way we can end  the bots in this forum. So thats it.

On 11/25/2019 at 8:54 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

The only way to stop it if the original poster decided to delete the posts or by closing it using the power of the moderators and the admins. Also, try to report it by clicking the flag icon.

I am with you i think this way of closing any topic will help other user to take a part on others posts because this forum is fully loaded with new information of crypto currency .

On 11/25/2019 at 11:00 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

We should report against those posts that have said the right thing that frustrates people because it creates problems in people's lives and I think everyone should post constructively and not just post on other things so that they can post on important issues and  Can talk about that and I think that works a lot on this topic 

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . Can talo about that and i think that works a lot on this topic .

If we see any topic as you are talking about then we have to request moderators to locked or delete this topic. If those topic are our own creation then we easily delete our topics from this forum.

I don't think so. If moderators find your post as a useless post or meaningless post,  they will delete it immediately. We can't stop it but moderators are always active here to less those bot post. 

El 25/11/2019 a las 5:50, MohammadMohsin dijo:

Realmente no creo que sea posible. Para eliminar las publicaciones realizadas por bots hasta que los administradores decidan eliminar esas publicaciones de esta página del foro. Hasta donde sé, los administradores están ocupados actualizando y reparando errores de esta página del foro. ¡Pero creo que pensarán en esto más tarde!

Seria bueno que ellos tomen atencion referente a este tipo de bots porque eso no afecta a nosotros como usuarios recurrentes de este foro, porque uno busca manera de aprender y uno resulta afectados por ese tipos de bots.

I think that is automatically done on this platform, there is a maximum number of comment allowed per topic and when that number is reached, no more post is allowed under that topic.

On 2/15/2020 at 3:22 PM, Masud20 said:

I think there is no way unless the admins or moderators deleted the topic it said, So i think thats the only way we can end  the bots in this forum.and this is for our grand and go on this argument perfect and important, admins are liability their best.

Yes I think only the admin have this law to close or delete any post I hope they can add some feature like that to stop any thread 

I guess the only way how can a topic end is if admins locked the topic then no one can post into that topic again or give any kind of opinions. I think that is the only way.

Yes, I also think because you cannot delete other posts if this post does not belong to you. Administrators and moderators must also delete them if this post is meaningless or imaginative. I think so.

Welcome with me
I think it is up to the moderators, and only those who decide to delete a post, or close comments on it
Reporting bad comments is necessary for the moderator to eliminate negative responses and keep the topic clean

I understand that posting bot is very unsettling. But I don't know how to stop it. Maybe the administrator here will do something wise.

We be supposed to statement any element who consumption spam or any illicit army in this forum here, and this is for our lovely and file this forum spick and span and helpful. 

This topic is very beautiful. the only thing a member can do about a topic thats filled with bots is delete it which would very bad for the bots .but i like it. 

It will depend on the one that created those topic especially those already a trash, they can close the topic or the comment section so there will be no more comment.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Well, if you want to close your topic, you can ask the moderators and admins to closed your topic and give some reason from it, i hope that this may be help you mate, happy posting.

FastExBot is the most popular bot from the yobit exchange. I have been getting benefits from this bot and making some profits. Why do not think using bot is not the profitable options , I can not understand. There can be fault of your thinking not on the technology. 

This cannot be permanently stopped, but topics that are launched from the robot are deleted because they are not useful as well as violating the rules

THINK POSITIVE

Reporting is only way to get of rid of bot posts and some they just copy paste  comments to the other members. This forum is not healthy if this continue abusing this forum.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day