How would Bitcoin halving affect other coins? - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How would Bitcoin halving affect other coins?

On 4/7/2020 at 7:40 AM, ComeBackIsrael said:

I think that halving will affect other coins ambiguously, those coins that everyone has in large numbers I think will fall even lower than they are now. 

agree you,  We will see after havling BTC and others altcoins price will up. Because tn descriptin currency are involved with BTC in market. become any time such as BTC price range goes up then others altcoins will also up.

2 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

The rest of the cryptocurrency will be affected negatively by the Bitcoin split, when it reaches half and its price doubles

I do no get you very well. You meant that altcoins will be affected negatively? If that is what you are taking about, you are very wrong. All cryptocurrencies will increase their prices. 

I think that the halving will negatively affect the rest of the coins, the rest of the coins will not even pay attention and will buy them 2 times less often than bitcoin.

I think that halving will have a positive impact on the price of other altcoins as after earning on the bitcoin exchange rate people will invest their earned funds in altcoins.

9 hours ago, IamLeader12 said:

I think that halving will have a positive impact on the price of other altcoins as after earning on the bitcoin exchange rate people will invest their earned funds in altcoins.

There are instances that the halving won't come so early, so the best way is to be patience because it will have the positive advantage to all cryptocurrency we have 

Reducing the mining rewards in half will contribute significantly to raising the demand for bitcoin and thus raising the price of bitcoin, then other currencies will be purchased in the high price of bitcoin, which will contribute to raising the price of alternative currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/2/2020 at 1:47 PM, Summi said:

The best way it will affect other coins is that, if the price of the superior rises then all other will move also.

That is the controller of cryptocurrency, if this happen there is assurance that there is a huge hope for profit for investors and traders

I think that halving will affect the rest of the coins positively and because of it, some coins that have not grown in price for a long time will overcome their historical maximum. (Like Ethereum, Dogecoin) 

11 hours ago, Kamila said:

I think that halving will affect the rest of the coins positively and because of it, some coins that have not grown in price for a long time will overcome their historical maximum. (Like Ethereum, Dogecoin) 

This is possible after bitcoin halving, we gonna experience different phase of price variation and this will bring more Profits to us

22 hours ago, magd said:

Reducing the mining rewards in half will contribute significantly to raising the demand for bitcoin and thus raising the price of bitcoin, then other currencies will be purchased in the high price of bitcoin, which will contribute to raising the price of alternative currencies

The demand will be increased after halving for sure and I think just like always because bitcoin pumps other altcoins will also have more usd value but they will lose satoshi value in btc pairs in short term and after bitcoin is finished pumping altcoins will have their run afterwards.

On 5/4/2020 at 3:39 PM, Summi said:

Yes those that hold a large amount of bitcoin will be the ones that will benefit from this halving because of the price increase after it.

Having huge amount of bitcoin will make you become rich and you can do what you wish in trading, you can even invest in different opportunities that comes your way in cryptocurrency.

We know that other currencies are linked to bitcoin, so if the price of bitcoin rises, the price of the rest of the currencies will rise, and vice versa. In the recent period, the price of bitcoin has increased well and the rest of the currencies have increased at a small rate.

58 minutes ago, nayon89 said:

Bitcoin halving 2020 has already gone. But i didn't notice much positive effect on bitcoin's price yet.

The halving effect of bitcoin can not be immediately, we have to wait and that does not mean the price may not fall but the price of bitcoin may increase abover $12000 this year. 

The effect of halving will be positive on bitcoin and will lead to its price rise, and this leads directly to the rise of most cryptocurrencies because most of these currencies are affected by bitcoin, whether by rise or fall, but the effect of halving bitcoin will not be immediately after its end but rather after several months

As much as the halving of btc affects, bitcoin will recover and extremely high levels are expected within the next 10 years, we are talking about growth not only of btc but of the wide catalog of the best cryptocurrency projects.

halving passed and we see that bitcoin prices did not beat their previous high, and the rest of the cryptocurrencies (oldies) continue to exist, as before. and many new coins appear, but the main thing here is bitcoin

I think that the reduction of bitcoin by half will surprise that its volume decreases in the crypto market which is not good at all, the reduction of bitcoin by half will be a big loss for miners because the block reward will also be reduced, If bitcoin goes down, the other currencies in the market will also go down since bitcoin is the leading currency of the trade, which will be a great loss for the organization.

On 15.12.2019 at 17:41, Nakamoto said:

Yes, they can determine their own future. All they ever need is a strong community. Bitcoin has that quality. A bunch of magic people.

Hopefully altcoin also increases when the bitcoin market rises after halving and goes to a stable phase.

Usually an interval of 2 months more after halving, the market will show green or can occur right when halving. No one knows, but this is based on history alone. 

We didn't see the big spike in Bitcoin price after halving as experts had expected.
All I can say is that Bitcoin is very difficult to guess its price, up or down
As for the prices of other currencies, they are linked to bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin rises, the other currencies rise, and if it falls, it falls

Probably you need to look for faucets that pay these same bitcoins for viewing advertisements or some simple texts, comments, views of something, I think this is the easiest way to achieve something interesting in terms of cryptocurrency balance

The halving decreases the amount of bitcoin that is mined in each block, therefore the work of PoW becomes increasingly difficult. After the halving btc it always rises, although in this halving it did not occur when it was done in May, due to the effects of the pandemic, but the increase began months later. If btc increases in price, so do many altcoins, so it benefits many alcoint in the long run.