How would Bitcoin halving affect other coins? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How would Bitcoin halving affect other coins?

22 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

Bitcoin is a legend, and that is why they prefer to choose for the first time. The altcoin community should be active and begin to act like a legendary if they don't want to be under the shadow of bitcoin. And I believe some of them started to act like one.

I agree with you Nakamoto, but what you are saying is not something that can be done by the owner of the coin, it is the community itself which will expand if the coins has trends.

3 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I agree with you Nakamoto, but what you are saying is not something that can be done by the owner of the coin, it is the community itself which will expand if the coins has trends.

The owner must actively maintain the sustainability of the community. The same action as when Satoshi first formed the bitcoin community.

6 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

The owner must actively maintain the sustainability of the community. The same action as when Satoshi first formed the bitcoin community.

Ah, you are referring to the great bitcointalk.org. About that, the fact that nakamoto created and launched that site, for 8 years he disappeared but the community still goes on, do you think that some of the admins might know satoshi in person?

4 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Ah, you are referring to the great bitcointalk.org. About that, the fact that nakamoto created and launched that site, for 8 years he disappeared but the community still goes on, do you think that some of the admins might know satoshi in person?

Yes, you can say the forum is a community, but of course, Satoshi gathers the real community. And I think there is a group of people who know Satoshi in person. And we don't know whether Satoshi has left the community or not. He can be anywhere and may be communicating with you now. We will celebrate the halving soon, and there is a possibility he can appear somewhere.

33 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

Not all coin need to follow bitcoin trend but most if the top coins do. And we can only consider too coins not coins with no value. 

Yes I get that but what is the factor that movers other coins when bitcoin price is moving?

27 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

I do not know for certain but I think it is because people at buying other coin at higher rate at the time because they want to profit.

I do not think that's the factor but then I do not know the factors myself, so I will keep that in mind, and probably someone here will give us a sure answer.

In my opinion, people buys Bitcoin for trading and investing in many sites. If you want to trade, you have to buy some altcoins. As a result it becomes highly demandable and the price become high .Bitcoin price also become high. That is how price become up and down and we see fluctuation in the market.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:38 PM, teminalibug said:

Good for alts?! how will that be good for alts if they are all sold and Bitcoin is bought more, how will that benefit alts.

I have mentioned in my words that dominance of bitcoin is not good for alts and this is true. Read once again. 

15 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

No matter what. If bitcoin rise in price others too will rise in price. If bitcoin lower in price others too lower in price. It happens like that even during bull run.

Yes. That is why some people can't define their own future. They always follow people's steps. But hey let it that kind of person alone. No matter what happens.

14 hours ago, HammadAli said:

I have mentioned in my words that dominance of bitcoin is not good for alts and this is true. Read once again. 

Okay, Bitcoin creator is not even known and it is a decentralized coin, that means it guarantees that nothing bad can not done to it, I think it is better for bitcoin to be dominance rather than other coins.

16 hours ago, Digicoin said:

People will buy bitcoin and altcoin as their all prices will increase some period before or after halving. I mean top coin.

Even, stable ripple is not left out of this bull run.

What about ripple price, do you think this time of the next bull it could reach 1 USD, is there a potential in investing on it?

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I think it is better for bitcoin to be dominance rather than other coins.

Super. Ethereum could be dominance for a while if Butterin does not play a central role on his coin. So let Bitcoin be the king. Because Pizza is my favorite thing.

9 hours ago, Digicoin said:

It I certain that if bitcoin bull run start begin, altcoin bull run will start too. Ripple will also start its bulk run. It can get up to $2 this time as it has ones gotten to $1.8 dollars in the precious bull run.

ooh! I did not know that ripple reached that high before, if it did, I'm also certain that it could reach 1 usd, So I'm going to try and hold 500 ripple.

11 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

Super. Ethereum could be dominance for a while if Butterin does not play a central role on his coin. So let Bitcoin be the king. Because Pizza is my favorite thing.

😁 right, like you can't buy Pizza with ethereum, well I know that pizza story with bitcoin.

If ethereum become the successor, it is no problem since it is also popular and trusted, do we know the founder or developer of ethereum?

11 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

Although, ripple is a stable coin. But its price is also very volatile in a stable manner. If bitcoin hit $20,000 it is very certain that ripple will be above $1.5 dollars. That is certain.

Ripple is not that stable as you say, it is very volatile juts like bitcoin and the others, some one juts said it once reached 2 during a bitcoin bull.

Bitcoin halving in 2020 will definitely mean skyrocketing of bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies, though others think the price may rise before the halving.

19 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Okay, Bitcoin creator is not even known and it is a decentralized coin, that means it guarantees that nothing bad can not done to it, I think 

You are just a newbie a making statements out of nothing. Too much Dominance of bitcoin is bad for crypto. 

4 hours ago, redsals said:

It wouldn't, atleast directly, but if bitcoin pumps because of the halving and stays on that range for a long time, slowly money will be flowing into altcoins and we probably could have another altseason then. 

I keep hearing this alt season several times, and I only have assumptions of what it means, can you tell me exactly what does it mean.

1 hour ago, HammadAli said:

You are just a newbie a making statements out of nothing. Too much Dominance of bitcoin is bad for crypto. 

Ah, okay I'm just a newbie speaking nonsense, there will always be a dominance coins if not Bitcoin then some other coin. and I think that bitcoin is perfect for been dominance.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I keep hearing this alt season several times, and I only have assumptions of what it means, can you tell me exactly what does it mean.

Ah, okay I'm just a newbie speaking nonsense, there will always be a dominance coins if not Bitcoin then some other coin. and I think that bitcoin is perfect for been dominance.

Bitcoin dominance is a matter but too much dominance is just not good for crypto. Bitcoin is not the sole crypto. 

Edited by HammadAli

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yes. And you are not noob btw. I think we should leave bitcoin with its rank. I don't see any other coin that has guts to leave BTC pair in the market. And they don't have a strong community right now. 

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, teminalibug said:

😁 right, like you can't buy Pizza with ethereum, well I know that pizza story with bitcoin.

If ethereum become the successor, it is no problem since it is also popular and trusted, do we know the founder or developer of ethereum?

Yes, we can buy pizza and the pizza maker with Ethereum. Yes, we know Butterin and his gang, that is why the coin is cheap. Butterin needs to disappear like Satoshi but then he chooses fame.

17 hours ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

We can not predict what might happen but halving is highly likely to cause bull run and this will cause altcoin bull run too. That means crypto will increase in price is very and highly likely.

I hope so, because i have some XRP waiting to sell after hit of 2 usd and some Ether waiting for that 10k if bitcoin ever reaches 100k.

20 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Yes. And you are not noob btw. I think we should leave bitcoin with its rank. I don't see any other coin that has guts to leave BTC pair in the market. And they don't have a strong community right now. 

Well I'm glad we agree on that, the point is that Bitcoin should stay in the first rank as it is, because if a centralized coin or any coin that has a vulnerability to be centralized someday take the place, ten government will try to use that crypto to do wherever they want with the market, controls the price, etc.

21 hours ago, Ilustration said:

Yes ripple is going on that price before, but i think this is just only hype before so that price of xrp are rise before. 

Maybe but then even if it was juts hype it also means that the possibility of XRP to reach that high again is possible.

19 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

Yes, we can buy pizza and the pizza maker with Ethereum. Yes, we know Butterin and his gang, that is why the coin is cheap. Butterin needs to disappear like Satoshi but then he chooses fame.

That means it is a risk for Ethereum to be ranked the first coin on the market by market cap and all that, since governments could just take opportunity to regulate it easily and use it to make the market however they want.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Well I'm glad we agree on that, the point is that Bitcoin should stay in the first rank as it is, because if a centralized coin or any coin that has a vulnerability to be centralized someday take the place, ten government will try to use that crypto to do wherever they want with the market, controls the price, etc.

Ok, You have warned us and that is true. I hope that will never happen, and of course, the community won't let it happen.
I just want to say something to all people in this universe, you can have a happy life for you and the next generation with decentralization.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:21 PM, lucky80 said:

I just want to say something to all people in this universe, you can have a happy life for you and the next generation with decentralization.

Well good talk sir. if we lose faith and follow the governments on the path to centralized crypto world, we then lose this great invention and all the fruits it gave us.