How would Bitcoin halving affect other coins? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How would Bitcoin halving affect other coins?

21 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Well good talk sir. if we lose faith and follow the governments on the path to centralized crypto world, we then lose this great invention and all the fruits it gave us.

I am not only talking. We can make this happen together. Let's say halving has affected all coin. But it will not affect our spirit, right? So let's go.

• Useful or interesting 1

i think that the price of bitcoin also affect the price of all other coin also, as it is the most expensive coin ,so the rise and fall of the bitcoin also affect the price of other coin. bitcoin is having a good price in market.so if it rise the price of all other coin decrease and if it decrease then the prices of all the other coin rise.so i think in all the other way they affect each others.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:30 PM, Chy944 said:

Bitcoin halving can effect a lot to the market because btc will pump high when btc will go to halving so wait for the halving.moreover all the coins will also pump high as well as btc will pump.

It's depends on which altcoin too, Some people will sell their altc and just focusing to buy bitcoin, Same scheme with daily trade though, BTC Down = Altcoin Down, BTC Rise = Altcoin Down the only chance to altcoin rise was when bitcoin stagnant like today (Not all altcoin).

Still dreaming of that $100,000+ bitcoin. I have high hopes, but I think my mind is also only reading opinions on the rise of bitcoin it wants to read/hear... There could be stagnation from now on, future is very unforeseeable. I wonder what a crash like in 2008 will do to cryptos. Or the next halving... It's not impossible to see another 10x in the next few years (bitcoin at $80,000). I also think that the price of ether will fly up

If we checked the last bull run in 2017, the altcoin already increases so high, and that happened too with bitcoin. So in the next year, I think that the altcoin will have the same opportunity to increase higher following with bitcoin price. Bitcoin price itself will rise so high, and many people are predicting that bitcoin price will be up to $20k, and some of them saying that bitcoin price will hit $50k. We don't know about that, but the market will be changed in the next year, so you need to be patient for more and prepare from now on.

I think this will not effect the price of other coins. the alt coin  price depend on btc only little bit but they are totally independent. so i think the halving will not make any huge effect.

I think all other currencies are dependent on bitcoin, bitcoin dominates a lot because bitcoin is in the number one position, the rise of other currencies like ethereum or ripple will also increase.

1 hour ago, ZedX said:

If btc gets more attention because of halving it could mean that other coins will also get some more attention too so it should indirectly affects the price of altcoins too.

What happens is when bitcoin price is up people get lots of profit and then they are buying altcoin. But this is not an instant event. People will sell their altcoin because they want to have a bit of satoshi.

it doesn't sounds good that the price of btc is halving but yeah it also affect all the other coins because btc is the one who affect the price of market the prices rise when the price of the btc rise and down when the price of the btc become down or halving. they all are connected with each other in some how. so we can say that the btc can affect all the other coin.😉

I hope when Bitcoin halving happens, it will greatly affect other altcoins. For Bitcoin, of course, it will affect the price and for altcoin, hopefully it will have an effect too.

13 hours ago, halloweed said:

We can jump all around not knowing which branch to land, if we do not make our own analysis.

The market movements right now is obvious moving beyond what people expected, i think many of the analysis here went wrong.

14 hours ago, xuanhaivkl said:

event Bitcoin's Halving is very important to cryptocurrency. it make supply bitcoin's reduction. that make bitcoin's price up. bitcoin's price up make ALTCOIN up too

But there is a doubt if the halving real caused bitcoin bull run, there is a serious arguement about that.

The Dash coin makes coins faster than bitcoin so that dash mining is reduced slower than in bitcoin. Since the final dash will be mined in 2209, which will take 231 years, maybe its price will skyrocket too. But it has nothing to do with bitcoins halving.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

After halving occurs, it does not mean that Bitcoin has immediately experienced a tremendous increase. But there must be a process in the future to improve. If many people invest in Bitcoin by selling their altcoins, of course that is very good and will affect the price of bitcoin again.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:52 PM, BitcoinZ1 said:

As a hard fork will affect the by BTC and also the other altcoins and have a great negative effects.

So do these hard forks made by the coins owner of the original coin or by some stranger?

On 1/17/2020 at 4:25 PM, halloweed said:

I could agree to that, i mean i don't think anybody predicted what happened to dash.

Yes dash, zcash, well and now bitcoin has reached 9k as i predicted would happen before the end of January.

1 hour ago, Sultanosama said:

The bitcoin is the father of all currencies if the price of the bitcoin increase all other small currencies price goes rise too and if the price of the bitcoin goes down other price small coins goes down too.

but i believe the case if the bull after the halving will be difference, because people will invest in only one coin that is bitcoin.

16 hours ago, halloweed said:

Who knows anymore? maybe bitcoin will end up at 9.5k or even 110k by the end of this january.

**** NO 110k!! that is impossible, but by the end of this year i think 100k would be the price of bitcoin.

15 hours ago, halloweed said:

Ah LOL, of course it is impossible, i meant 10k was only a typing mistake.

Ah okay that's possible and reasonable, as for the matter of facts i think it will happen.

On 1/19/2020 at 5:38 PM, Shahadatbd said:

Bitcoin price always increase the others Crypto coins price this time we can see that all the market raise only for Bitcoin pump. Without Bitcoin any Crypto price can't raise .

You do realize that after bitcoin halving people will sell their alts and invest in bitcoin, right? unlike other bull run, this one will specifically be about bitcoin.

Starting from the current time, there is less than 500 days left on the occurrence of the next "Bitcoin Halving", and a large number of people interested in bitcoin on the Internet are trying to guess and expect the impact of the "Bitcoin Halving" on the price of bitcoin, and the miners on the Bitcoin blockchain network, and Etc.

19 hours ago, halloweed said:

Well too bad for me i have lost faith on the 10k even if i'm the one anticipated it, i think the bull for this january is over.

Too bad you have lost faith, there are like 8 days left to the end of January, i think there is still time.

1 hour ago, jitu123321 said:

I think nothing to there project basics can be affected by bitcoin's halving but may be there price can boost because of this event. Because due to this event bitcoin price may rise and hence people also do investment in alts

That will happen. As you said, when bitcoin is halving. There is indeed no effect on other coins. Except for the price later, but that's also if Bitcoin goes up.

i think that the price of all the coin is dependent on the btc, as the market demand and supply is also dependent on the btc than the price of the btc also rise and fall if the price increases  than the price of other coins also increases. so we can say that all the other coins also depend on the btc.

Just now, halloweed said:

Sometimes the market makes us lose faith, many people kept up faith in 2019 but it has nit turned out to be a gold year has it?

No it hasn't but there were good experts which anticipated that and those same people said 2020 will be a gold year.

Just now, imdad123 said:

bitcoin price always shows positive trend after halving event ever this happens after every four one it is happens and mining decreases by every halving so lets hope prices goes up.

yes let us hope that because if it goes down, i will lose a lot of coins and I think i should not take the load i wanted

4 hours ago, MosesMusa said:

I don't think bitcoin halving will in any way affect the other coins because I think bitcoin is a different coin on its own with the other one 

If you watch the market closely you will realize that bitcoin always pushed and pulls the the price of other coins as it moves.