How would Bitcoin halving affect other coins? - Page 9 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How would Bitcoin halving affect other coins?

I saw it well, it did not affect it in any way, it went up a bit and now, with respect to the other cryptocurrencies it is something that is still missing, because all currencies depend on bitcoin and its movements.

This affects in many ways, BITCOIN is the first currency created and its derivatives or subsequent to it are affected in any movement of it, since most of it is based on its price compared to BTC.

Because the halving of Bitcoin would affect the other currencies or cause a decrease in their price because many will sell them to buy bitcoins. plus it would take a couple of months after the May 2020 halving for the bull market to start.

Bitcoin is a good currency. So the number of Bitcoin uses is much higher. The number of investments is much higher than others in terms of using Bitcoin. And much more in terms of investment and profit. So I think this is how Bitcoin affects other currencies. Thank you for sharing this with me. .

Well if Ethereum isn't a currency, what is it? A currency is defined as something used as a medium of exchange or something that is used as money, a definition that Ethereum seems to fill nicely.

Ethereum doesn't really change anything about cryptocurrencies aside from being generated though other crypto "resources" and being generated through applications and people moving things through it. it adds a nice concept, but at the core it doesn't do much more than add a few numbers and fuse some features together.

Halving Bitcoin will positively affect the price of Bitcoin and the price of the currencies derived from it, such as Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and others, and the investor will have a great incentive to invest in other currencies ...

If people stops believes in currencies and invest a lot in bitcoins and nothing in traditional money, it can make a huge trouble with the currencies.

reducing the reward rate over time means that there will be a longer period of time in which mining, bitcoin will recover and extremely high levels are expected

Most currencies are linked to bitcoin, so if the price of bitcoin rises, the price of the rest of the currencies will rise, and if the price of bitcoin falls, the price of the others will also fall. In the recent period, the price of bitcoin has increased well and the rest of the currencies have increased too.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Historically, the increase in the price of bitcoin has had an impact on other altcoins, when the price of bitcoin goes up, at that time the altcoin will also go up as well as when bitcoin goes down, other altcoins will have an effect. Bullish market started after half of last May and until now the market is still bullish.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the Bitcoin is the over all crypto currencies leader and when it raise up, all the others coin will be raise but when it price got low, then i think all coins will be very low indeed. The bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies

Bitcoin halving might be affecting others coins when people will be selling their coins in order to exchange them to bitcoin, so that's others coins might be getting affected by dropping while others people are selling their coins. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The bull market was initiated right after the halving. There were minor disturbances by bears that tried to push bellow 10k many times but when they failed and probably lost most of their Bitcoin in the process, it was only real investors that bought and did it with money we haven't seen for years. The volumes spiked and investment funds are now talking about Bitcoin and everyone is trying to get in.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is the leader of all coins.  Because with Bitcoin all coins have p2p.  But when the price of Bitcoin is halving, the price of all coins will dump.  However, after Halving, the price of Bitcoin started to pump.  So in my opinion when the price of bitcoin dumps more then altcoins also dump.

On 12/23/2020 at 9:44 AM, Michailma said:

I think the Bitcoin is the over all crypto currencies leader and when it raise up, all the others coin will be raise but when it price got low, then i think all coins will be very low indeed. The bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies

Its not done everyday when the bitcoin price rise and other coins rise also, but this is only happened depending on certain news, for example as you can see now, bitcoin is rising very high but others coins are normally.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

42 minutes ago, ahmeola1 said:

When the Bitcoin halving occurs in mid-2021, the price of Bitcoin will drop slightly, 

The halving happened in May 2020, it is not a yearly event but happens after a certain block number will happen. The next one will occur in 2024. The effect of the halving is the opposite from a drop in price. It helps price rise more.

AS you seen the bull market initiated. Didn't take long and after May halving everything was looking set for Bitcoin to rise. Now price is three times higher and going even higher as it hasn't found a stop yet.

I don't see why you ask about other coins. Other coins are affected not by the halving but by prices, they see some more demand as Bitcoin rising because whales pump them to make them look they are also significant, but we know that most are not.

Dear, in one way or another, Bitcoin is the main currency to which all other currencies are linked, so I think that if the Bitcoin currency rises or falls due to the fact that it is definitely affected, all currencies will be affected by its influence because it is the main currency in the financial blockchain system, and I see that in the second half of  In 2020, currencies rose in general due to the Corona virus, work in cryptocurrencies for everyone, and the credits that were taken by companies, so they rose and today in 2021, the Bitcoin currency has taken to 64 thousand dollars by the most Thank you very much.

• +2 1

As the bitcoin is the father of all the other cryptocurrencies that is v whenever it falls all the other market falls as well and when it gains all the other cryptocurrencies gain also

• +1 1

First of all, bitcoin halving will positively affect other cryptocurrencies, because the processes of limiting the building of new digital currencies within the electronic financial markets will reduce the competition between cryptocurrencies, making prices within the markets stable (away from pressure) somewhat.

• +1 1

If a lot of people ditched their coins and started working in bitcoin then these coins will probably disappear and vanish especially the small ones that are not famous.

• +1 1