How would Bitcoin halving affect other coins? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How would Bitcoin halving affect other coins?

11 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

The altcoins price might be affected by bitcoin halving because all altcoins are compared with bitcoin and USD, but USD cannot affect them cause it don't have massively price changes like bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

And when do you think this bull will happen after the event of the Great Bitcoin Halving??!!

I wonder why people say that bitcoin effect the other coins. if look at the coins only top 10 coins falls compare to bitcoin rest of the good coins are keeping their values in market. People says bitcoin will reach $200000 by 2020 i inagine how.

On 11/24/2019 at 4:51 PM, teminalibug said:

We all know that the bitcoin halving will affect bitcoin price positively, but what about other coins, especially that all will sell their coins to invest in bitcoin

Additional question, after the halving may 2020, when would the bull market init.

I am sure that those other people who invested to other cyptocurrency coins will still leave an amount of coins for that altcoin, they will still tinvest on to that coin since people do not usually invested on just one coin.

1 hour ago, Muphin said:

I am sure that those other people who invested to other cyptocurrency coins will still leave an amount of coins for that altcoin, they will still tinvest on to that coin since people do not usually invested on just one coin.

But this is not just any event this is the great event in the history if Bitcoin, so many will be investing of bitcoin because they will be sure what they are doing.

1 hour ago, CryptoMoney said:

If bitcoin move up, altcoin do too. If the price of bitcoin trend down, altcoin do too. So their price would move up.

You are basing your point on a theory, but nit all events causing all the alts to follow bitcoin some events affects the price differently.

Edited by teminalibug

I think it depends on the movement of bitcoin. Because when bitcoins more volatile (uncontrolled) then altcoin will be dying. Maybe a bull run will occur 3-12 months after halving

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

But this is not just any event this is the great event in the history if Bitcoin, so many will be investing of bitcoin because they will be sure what they are doing.

You are basing your point on a theory, but nit all events causing all the alts to follow bitcoin some events affects the price differently.

Yeah, I understand, but it will always depend on the owner of the coin if he or she is going to trade it or something. I also believe that they would invest more for Bitcoin but they wouldn't trade their altcoins for Bitcoin. That was what I meant earlier, sorry.

no one  know exactly , if the bitcoin rise so hardly after the halving we will see altcoins dumping , and i bitcoin dump hardly after the halving we will see the same situation i think . 

1 hour ago, halloweed said:

Thing is unlike the previous bull market we have seen, this one even if it will dumot it is likely to not go below 20k, that will be the initial price of bitcoin, as of now the initial price is 6k.

i didnt understand you well , but i think this is not about past or somthing , this is all about trading and there emotions , panic and fomo , you cant beat them ever . 

On 11/24/2019 at 9:51 AM, teminalibug said:

We all know that the bitcoin halving will affect bitcoin price positively, but what about other coins, especially that all will sell their coins to invest in bitcoin

Additional question, after the halving may 2020, when would the bull market init.

Bitcoin halving usually affect every potential crypto in the market because the block reward will reduce, more investors coming and the level of demand will be higher than supply both for bitcoin and altcoin market.

The bull run market will totally hit the market 3months after the halving.

On 11/24/2019 at 4:51 PM, teminalibug said:

it will affect altcoins in a positive just like what happen back 2107 where even dead coins suddenly resurrected and got their own version of all time high, but I don't expect this to happen to shitcoins, investors are wiser now.

Just now, Grandmaster said:

it will affect altcoins in a positive just like what happen back 2107 where even dead coins suddenly resurrected and got their own version of all time high, but I don't expect this to happen to shitcoins, investors are wiser now.

Like you said they are shitcoins, the owners earn profit buy, doping the price after they have had enough investors.

Directly the effect of reducing bitcoin to altcoin is not large, because that influence will only be direct about bitcoin itself and altcoin is accustomed to always following bitcoin whatever happens

Just now, CryptoMoney said:

I am not basing my points on theory but on analysis. If bitcoin move up in price others will follow and if its price go down, others would follow. 

No offense but it is normal for coins to do that with the movement of bitcoin price, Bitcoin have the power over all cons and can do things beyond imagination when comes to that matter, in the bull run of 2017 Bitcoin made even the dead coins to rise. But that is nit the case always.

Just now, positive said:

Bitcoin halving usually affect every potential crypto in the market because the block reward will reduce, more investors coming and the level of demand will be higher than supply both for bitcoin and altcoin market.

The bull run market will totally hit the market 3months after the halving.

Are you certain that it will be 3 month after the halving, some says it will go along with the halving and you are second person to be so specific and say 3 month.

8 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Are you certain that it will be 3 month after the halving, some says it will go along with the halving and you are second person to be so specific and say 3 month.

I actually said 3months because the halving effect usually take place a couple of weeks after the block reward are reduced but most people thought it occur immediately, so i said 3months so that people can wait patiently for the effect to occur.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, positive said:

I actually said 3months because the halving effect usually take place a couple of weeks after the block reward are reduced but most people thought it occur immediately, so i said 3months so that people can wait patiently for the effect to occur.

Ah so that three months not an accurate time rather an approximation to a total time the bull-run could initi after the having, thanks for4 clarification.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

Ah so that three months not an accurate time rather an approximation to a total time the bull-run could initi after the having, thanks for4 clarification.

That's correct. You know a lot of people in crypto community are too optimistic while some misunderstand the information passed to them and saying 3 months won't hurt such people.

Just now, positive said:

That's correct. You know a lot of people in crypto community are too optimistic while some misunderstand the information passed to them and saying 3 months won't hurt such people.

Maybe during that 3 month peoile would give up on traveling and sell off, I think from there after the bull actually happened, some would Commit suicide, LMAO 😁

10 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Maybe during that 3 month peoile would give up on traveling and sell off, I think from there after the bull actually happened, some would Commit suicide, LMAO 😁

People won't actually give up on traveling and selling off their coins because we can't all have the same purpose and the last time i checked some people are actually satisfied with little profit rather than lost.

4 hours ago, CryptoMoney said:

I noticed this about bitcoin and altcoin. If bitcoin price drops, altcoin price also will drop. And if its price increase then altcoin price will increase too.

You're right about that but it doesn't happen in every season of the market because there are season where bitcoin dump in price while altcoin surge in price and that's the season where the decision of the arbitrage traders determine the trend of the market.

I imagine that individuals frequently take Bitcoin for exchanging and putting resources into ventures, yet on the off chance that you have to exchange it is smarter to focus on alt coins like ether, since it turns out to be progressively prominent and the value rises, and if take a gander at the coins just top 10 coins falls contrast with bitcoin rest of the great coins are keeping their qualities in showcase. Individuals says bitcoin will reach $14k by 2020 I inagine how.

4 hours ago, positive said:

People won't actually give up on traveling and selling off their coins because we can't all have the same purpose and the last time i checked some people are actually satisfied with little profit rather than lost.

By the way i did nit mean travel , i meant holding, Anyway do you think the majority of people knows about the halving?

On 11/24/2019 at 3:51 PM, teminalibug said:

Hopefully altcoin also increases when the bitcoin market rises after halving and goes to a stable phase.

Usually an interval of 2 months more after halving, the market will show green or can occur right when halving. No one knows, but this is based on history alone. 

21 hours ago, teminalibug said:

By the way i did nit mean travel , i meant holding, Anyway do you think the majority of people knows about the halving?

If you're talking about been aware of halving, the answer is yes but having knowledge about what the whole halving concept is no. Only few people have that knowledge and this is the reason why some people believed in the false prediction said about halving these days.

2 hours ago, nasipadang said:

Hopefully altcoin also increases when the bitcoin market rises after halving and goes to a stable phase.

Usually an interval of 2 months more after halving, the market will show green or can occur right when halving. No one knows, but this is based on history alone. 

So our fate depends on a bare history, anyway a shot is worthy it, I will also try to invest on LTC, it might triple after the halving during the bull market of bitcoin.

14 hours ago, CryptoMoney said:

I want to do arbitrage trade. I do not know the platform I can trade such. I heard it is profitable and has little risks. Can you suggest woman exchange or broker that offer such?

Woman exchange? 

Arbitrage trading is just a form of buying low and selling high kind of trading but you first need to understand crypto investment very well cause of the risk of losing your money is high if you don't have the knowledge to do the trading. However, you can use any exchange site of your choice.