Yobit - withdraw - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Yobit - withdraw

Its very good if there is no withdraw limit and also according to the withdraw fee i think it can help us to increase more effort so that we can have large amount after the fee.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Withdrawals on yobit.net is not that difficult but I don't really go through the obtain sum of the smallest bitcoin you know how to abandon for the reason that I'm continuously withdrawing through flow

Yes yobit withdraw system is very good. We can get payment in yobit exchanger. Then we can trade our coin and sell them and earn more money

Yobit is a nice exchange site but the transaction fee for BTC is 0.00120000 which is too much for me but the transaction doesn't take much time to process

be smart my friend do not use BTC to withdraw 
use another light coins for example use LTC or XRP they have small fees and also there are in most of exchanges around the world all of us do that 
also you have doge coin but you need to check the price between the two exchanges before buying and selling 
good luck 

If you are going to withdraw your earnings in the forum convert your bitcoins to lower fee coins like ripple because it is really can less the fee and you can earn more with that.

All I know is that theris no btc minimum withdraw  from yobit exchange but only a fixed fee of 0.0012btc therefore one can performe any amount of withdraw they want as long as the withdraw fee is covered.

If you have More than 120000 Sats / 0.0012 BTC then you can withdraw because it's fee is 0.0012 BTC. So,  I Recommend Trading it with other coins first and making withdrawal. So far Yobit has high withdraw fee than other exchanges I have used. 

Yobit is really very good exchange I think this forum has best connection with yobit there are many benefits on the yobit  such as the exchange fee is very low. Yobit is a simple and user friendly exchange. 

On 12/23/2019 at 9:50 AM, MohammadMohsin said:

I never withdraw btc from yobit. Cause the withdrawal fee of bread is really high. I trade my bitcoins for litecoins and then withdraw those litecoins to my main account. cause the withdrawal fee of litecoin is really low! 

It is a very easy transition but the problem is that the transaction charges is too mich, 0.0012 for BTC exchange

On 12/23/2019 at 9:50 AM, MohammadMohsin said:

I never withdraw btc from yobit. Cause the withdrawal fee of bread is really high. I trade my bitcoins for litecoins and then withdraw those litecoins to my main account. cause the withdrawal fee of litecoin is really low! 

It is a very easy transition but the problem is that the transaction charges is too mich, 0.0012 for BTC exchange

There is no limited of withdrawl amount. If you draw money at any time but few days ago some problem found and not making withdraw or transaction.

In Yobit exchange just like any other exchange it has different minimum withdrawal on every coins and the transaction fee is also different.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

The btc withdraw fee is quite expensive in yobit.  So I first convert or exchange  my currency to litecoin and then withdraw that currency to litecoin currency and then withdraw that. It is a low fees withdrawal process. 

if you have small amount i don't advise you to withdraw btc from yobit. use BTC/USD trade panel. Then withdraw usd to your pm or payeer wallet. then use any exchanger to buy btc or you can buy btc in payeer. i advise you to choose payeer. transaction take under 1 minute. good luck frnd.

• Just search it on chrome and get some benefits. Don't forget to share it with other ones. Stay blessed When exchanging stores I utilize swell since of the moo charge and quick exchange

I think the minimum is 0.0005 bitcoin. The transaction fee is 0.0012 Bitcoin. The biggest commission has a yobit transaction

A bout Yobit withdrawal fees you can find them in clicking on wallet and then choose the coins you for withdraw and then you click the "-" to show the real fees, because the information you fin on  https://yobit.net/en/fees/ is not exactly the real fees. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that this is really impossible to happen, If this happen I will put all my money and get cheap btc, and a lot of people will do that too, so thats why I think it's not gonna happen.

There is the minimum withdraw and the withdraw fee associated to your transaction on the BTC withdraw page. You need to place the withdraw request above 0.0001 BTC on the exchange and 0.0001 BTC is the fee for the each transaction. 

Nowadays yobit os one of the best exchange site,there are many people use this exchange,you can easily witdraw and exchange your coin by yobit.yobit witdraw system is so easy.

The fee is about 0.00120000 BTC BTC, so it is normal for the amount you want to withdraw to be higher and the process requires 3 confirmations.

Yobit bitcoin transaction withdraw fee very high. But yobit transaction very fast. You can withdraw another coin such as XRP, LTC,TRX with low transaction fee. 

The minimum withdrawal from the YOBIT platform is 10,000 Satoshi and the transmission fee is 0.00120000BTC
These fees may change

THINK POSITIVE

There is no minimum withdraw for any coins but the thing is that if you do withdraw through btc theb you have to pay more fee there so do withdraw in ltc that would be profitable for you.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/5/2020 at 4:15 PM, Black rion said:

I think there is no minimum for withdraw but YoBit want very high fee for withdraw (0.0012 btc !) so i advice change btc to trx and then do transfer. Trx fee is about 0.2$

There is no set of minimum withdrawal, but with such a transaction fee it is not logical to withdraw less than the transaction fee. Such a transaction fee guarantees that your transaction is more quickly confirmed by the miners. Maybe Yobit doesn't want to have problems with transactions that are not or long confirmed.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282