Yobit - withdraw - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Yobit - withdraw

On 11/24/2019 at 11:41 AM, Gclaw06 said:

I must refer you of instead using BTC to withdraw is much better if you will choose XRP because BTC has bigger amount of withdrawal fee than XRP so take note from that and in yobit it is very fast transaction in just few minutes you will get your withdrawal.

Some people just want to withdraw their BTC to their wallets and not to another exchange. This is what the op is asking. Your answer is probably about withdrawing to another exchange and then holding there or selling and transfering to your bank. In this case there are coins with really low fees as Doge,XVG and XRP. Still if you want to withdraw to your private wallet you have to pay BTC fees.

If you withdraw USD, you must have 1 USD to withdraw money into your account including fees, you can withdraw in your payeer exchange.

I never withdraw btc from yobit. Cause the withdrawal fee of bread is really high. I trade my bitcoins for litecoins and then withdraw those litecoins to my main account. cause the withdrawal fee of litecoin is really low! 

To withdraw coin in Yobit you need to know the fees about any coins I will put some that i use in my experience if i remember

Bitcoin 120k

Litecoin 0.002

Ethereum 0.005

Ethereum classic 0.005

Tron 10

Waves 0.002

Digibyte 0.002

Ripple 0.5

Dash 0.002

Zec 0.03

Bch 0.01

Dogecoin 500

USD 2% (payeer and Perfectmoney) 8%(Advcash) 

RUR 3% (Payeer Advcash )

in bitcoin very high fees first you can swap to lit coin or xrp,eth for low fees then withdraw no minimum withdrew 

The withdrawal fee is so high that it's not even worth it to accumulate enough bitcoin from campaigns and whatnot in order to withdraw it.  I would convert bitcoin to either dash or litecoin and then withdraw that to a better exchange, convert it back to bitcoin and then withdraw it.  Or just keep the dash or litecoin, because those are both good coins anyway.

It is a very easy thing to withdraw from Yobit because anyone who wants to withdraw their money I have withdraw several times.You can withdraw your earned money with withdraw.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:13 PM, heelsibat said:

In yobit BTC exchange fee is very high. I would rather suggest you to convert your BTC into ethereum and then withdraw it because ethereum and litecoin withdraw fee is very low then the Bitcoin. And transferring time is also very low. It takes less than 5 minutes.

Can I convert it yobit platform itself?

I am also new , no knowledge at all.

And if I convert it do I need to use the blockchain? Because I only got coinbase as of the moment. 

Please response, thank you!

Yes sometimes it can change. I used to be charged only 0.0012 BTC and at the time the exchange at Yobit was very fast for me. That's why I like Yobit. With Yobit our data is also safe.

This platform is very reliable and has been around for many years. You can not worry about the safety of funds. There is a high commission for withdrawing bitcoins, but this is everywhere.

Yobit bitcoin withdraw fees is so high 120k sathosi but easy way to withdraw your coin is convert bitcoin into TRX coin than withdraw TRX coin with fess 10 TRX.

You can any time withdraw your balance from yobit exchanger.But their btc withdrawal fees very high.You can convert btc to other currency than you can withdraw it

On 11/24/2019 at 9:34 PM, xprince1996 said:

To be honest i didnt noticed the minimum amount of btc but the withdrawal fee of bitcoin is around 120,000 satoshis. 

In fact, the fee for withdrawing btc is 0.0012 btc to complete the transaction, so we have to know in advance, but we only expect high bitcoin withdrawal fees so that in the future we can strike a balance between diyobit withdrawal on bitcoin later.

Witdrawal charges of yobit exchange is more if you take withdraw in bitcoins. If you want to take withdraw in other crypto currency when you bear a little charges fee. But this exchange is more profitable and useful more people use this exchange and feel good after using this,

Why yobit bitcoin withdrawal fee is this much high? I think they should lower their fee if they want to increase their popularity. They can increase transaction time to lower fee. 

On 11/24/2019 at 2:28 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I'm new to yobit exchange site, I want to know how much BTC is the minimum withdrawal on yobit exchange? And withdraw how long does it take to confirm?

There isn't any minimum withdrawal. I suggest you trade you bitcoins first with coins like xrp or bch because they have lower fees unlike Bitcoin that has a fee of maybe $10. 

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

The yobit exchange is very fast and btc withdrawal just take only 5 minutes. anyone can withdraw from yobit exchange very easily to any other wallet.

I think 120.000 satoshi its very high but i suggest you to trade your bitcoins for litecoin because. Litecoin has lower fees compared to bitcoins and other crypto plus litecoin is stable right now.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

3 minutes ago, Alejandro01x said:

The commission in yobit to withdraw bitcoin is high, I recommend withdrawing through BCH or LTC, or by payment processors such as Payeer where the commission is very low.

As already mention many time from many different members that Bitcoin withdrawal is very high so better try to keep some amount in as you reach some good target then you can withdraw from some other way like Litecoin Trx or fiat amount like Payeer or Perfect Money these all have very low fees any one can afford this without any problem this will help yobit exchange for increasing volume as well.

The withdrawal fees of bitcoin is the mostly exchanges is 0.001 btc. And i think that after that  amount you can withdrawal money this is the fees of the transaction. Don't withdrawal the small amount of coins in the bitcoin chose another coin for withdrawal such as doge coin

On 12/30/2019 at 6:30 PM, Mahmuda2993 said:

It is very easy for anyone to withdraw from yobit but I have raised money several times.

Yobit always gives us what we want even the profit makes us more enthusiastic to join this forum even more excited because Yobit is able to make a good contribution for anyone to withdraw from yobit by collecting a lot of money here.

I do not advise you to withdraw from the exchange yobit in bitcoins, you will lose a lot of money on the Commission, it is better to exchange bitcoins for dollars and withdraw them.

On 11/24/2019 at 12:28 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I'm new to yobit exchange site, I want to know how much BTC is the minimum withdrawal on yobit exchange? And withdraw how long does it take to confirm?

Yobit exchanger withdrawal is too faster. I think you can withdraw your any amount. But you have to pay 0.0005 btc for transaction fee. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yobit is a very good ,legit and nice platform.but their widrawal fee is too big at bitcoinalnost .0012btc.i suggest if your planning to widraw better to trade your coins with coins that has a lower widrawal fee.