How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

I started trading of crypto currencies one year ago because of crypto talk.I join this forum for earning purpose later I start to learn about trading crypto.Now I am getting handful amount from trading of crypto currencies.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

i get some basic information about cryptocurrency to my friend because i'm very interested on how he gets some money here and he recommend this forum to me so that i can get some more knowledge about cryptocurrency and also to get some earnings.

• +2 1

51 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

Bitcoin is a very good currency.  Bitcoin is the best and most expensive currency in the world.  When Bitcoin was first published, its price was very low.  And now if you look at the price of Bitcoin, you can understand how good it is.  Those who first held Bitcoin are now much richer.  However, we are very lucky to be involved in the crypto world.  There is something better for us in the future @MuhammadSh

That's what i mean! bitcoin has proofed for all of us that it's the most important project during the 21th century as many experts said! even those who enter this crypto world now are lucky enough because they aren't late like those who would join later after many years! the increasing of bitcoin's price and even the volume is really fast and accelerated in my opinion and that's why i say that even us are lucky..

9 hours ago, Jromz said:

I first heard about bitcoin from a friend of mine back in the 2017 hype, but honestly I did not give it much importance. Early this year I decided to invest some time in learning about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and got fascinated by this world, so I ended up buying my first cryptos. 

I had of Bitcoin since 2010 , I never took it serious because I had no idea about it, I developed interest in the pandemic when I had nothing doing due to the lockdown, the  first coin I bought was xrp

I learned cryptocurrency with the help of my friend, he introduced it to me way back in 2019, firs the introduced to me the bitcointalk forum and by that, I learned many things about cryptocurrency and upon searching I found this good forum, which also helps me in my finances and making my knowledge wider than before. 

Edited by Moontong

I see this forum in my classmate phone

And i asked him about this crypto  he told me everything and now start crypto too and want  know about it 

I additionally educated about cryptocurrencies on platforms like youtobe and other cryptocurrency news pages, nearby are several platforms to be taught about crypto.

I learned  about crypto  through a relative. There aren’t many channels in Spanish that will tell you how you work and how you can choose it and then I started investigating myself and started doing a lot of research.  About electronic money and new technologies and cryptos...

On 10/5/2020 at 2:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

I have been listening for crypto currency by tv when the bitcoin was his the 20k dollars in 2017 and search in the internet and know more about it,and I decide to enter this world and I still in for a long time it's about three or four years now 

Hello hope you all are fine and well 

To get knowledge about crypto is get it from the seniors of this community youtube and google don't give you satisfied answer.

I learn about crypto by my cousin who already work on yobit and on Cryptotalk. He say if you join this platform then you will get more knowledge about crypto currency. So i join it and see that many people's share their knowledge and experience on this platform which is very helpful for others and also for me. 

I come to know about cryptocurrency when i was taking my class and our professor talk about types of money fiat money and told us about cryptocurrency but if you are talking about cryptotalk forum i come to know from my classmate who is struggling on this forum.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a small part of the methods provided by the transaction in digital currencies that you either derive from airdrops or continue them for the long term and many ways. The crypto world has created an opportunity for everyone, in order to change their material lives, needs only a successful strategy.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I learned about cryptocurrencies the day it occurred to me to search in google how to earn money online, I started in several faucets but it did not work because I could never reach the minimum withdrawal, the only way I could win is with airdrops

I have heard a lot about Bitcoin before but i just shrugged it off since I am not really interested about it. Then, last year's fiasco happened when I have stumbled upon an article about cryptocurrencies and with that I became aware about the existence of these digital currencies and I learned about the most basic knowledge about it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

In my case, I first encounter it when since I start using this forum. I didn't know about until I join here. After that, i always find some articles and news and also videos in youtube on how to earn and make crypto grow. That's how I manage to make high profit from using it.

I got to know about crypto currency from a friend who was so desperate to teach me then but I wasn't serious about him because I taught it was something illegal, so when I saw some changes in his life I decided to make some research about cryptocurrency and I found out it wasn't an illegal business, I then started to learn from him.

I knew cryptocurrencies and their field through one of my friends who advised me to work with them and this is exactly what I did as I started to learn the field of currencies gradually and frankly, I was exposed to a lot of consequences and difficulties, but I did not give up and continued to work until I became one of the experts and adults in this field

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/5/2020 at 3:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

It was the same for all the rest, we all got interested in cryptocurrencies to learn what this is and also seen there is profit to be made by investing in cryptocurrencies. It isn't something we have to hide and everybody loves to profit from investments.

Now a days it is easy to know about something. And i have known all about crypto currencies from telegram campaign and one of my friend he is always promoting and encouraging me. So this way i am very lucky to have good knowledge about new digital currencies.

My friends introduced me to crypto because I was looking for a part time job. I am thankful that they introduced me to this kind of community because now I am earning and learning many things about crypto.

Hi dear, I am sharing my experience that I was begun to notice my friend who was changing his life style day and day. I was surprised about his evaluation. Then I asked him what thing changes his life style then he introduced me this site and now I am here.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

People tend to know or get told on Cryptocurrencies in way different ways, as mine was through my brother on telegram, as from that I started getting closer on having to know about Cryptocurrencies, as mine was basically from many different Crypto activities on telegram

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.