How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

On 10/5/2020 at 6:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

Surely cryptocurrency is very profitable, and easy way of making making money if we learn properly about cryptocurrency. 

I didn't know any thing about cryptocurrency before i joined this platform, i have learned all about cryptocurrency from this platform. 

Once my friend told me basic things about cryptocurrency and i find it very so i decided to work on it, then i joined cryptotalk still i am working on this platform now i have also start trading in cryptocurrency and try to make little bit of profit. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I got to know about crypto currency online when I was researching in the internet them I saw that is has helped many of people then I decided to try it.

i discovered about cryptotalk from my pals, they advice me to begin operating on it so as to get cash and records about trading and they warn me about the guidelines of the platform.

15 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I started trading of crypto currencies one year ago because of crypto talk.I join this forum for earning purpose later I start to learn about trading crypto.Now I am getting handful amount from trading of crypto currencies.

We all learn cryptocurrency from someone ,either a friend or a family member, I was referred here through a friend , and am proud to be here because I have gained lot of things in the short period I have joined

In fact, I must congratulate you for becoming a member of the electronic encryption family. As for me, I have become acquainted with cryptocurrencies through my friends and I love to experience and I am now very happy

To honest I never hard about cryptocurrency not ontill last week my brother came to informed me how it work, how it is helping people and how it members learn and earn money at the same time, I begin to develop my interest for this great platform.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I joined this forum through my closet friend in school were we started as bounty hunter and campaigner, we had make little from various campaigns and paying games until we rose to bitcointalk forum and at long last to cryptotalk forum in last year. Which has become my favorite crypto sites for spending time

• +2 3

I came to know about cryptocurrencies through a series that spoke of the crypto world and the sending of money through bitcoin as a means of transaction. This got me quite interested in the term bitcoin, and after researching it i found that this is something that i would be able to earn online without having to divulge any personal information, which i found to be very interesting. I then watched videos, read posts on forums and started claiming from faucets. It took me over a year and a half in crypto before i realized the potential that forums had in campaigns such as this one and finally was able to join this forum at the start of the year and really boost my earnings as well. 

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hey my friend whatsup 

Their are many ways from which we get info about crypto but one of the best is cryptotalks here you can learn and as well as you can ask from seniors.

Hey buddy whatsup 

Hooe you are doing good.

As you asked about that how you started the crypto so as i am a beginner and my friend told me about the crypto andvthey guided me now i am on the to 100 posts and i am very much motivated a this part if time.

The Internet has become present in almost every home, and it is now easy to learn about cryptocurrencies and work in cryptography for anyone who has a computer or mobile connected to the Internet. For me, I got to know cryptocurrencies by watching videos in youtube.

• Useful or interesting 1

I dont think there is anyone who does not know about crypto currency but the truth is we need to follow certain strategies that are far much important and are able to build us in the right direction we need to work as hard and put together every strategy in the right direction we need to follow such keys.

I knew about crypto Talk first from a friend,after Wich I did my research and findings online to know how legit it is, I have never have a course to regret since I joined this forum. 

You can have a small extra income but the best you earn with hold, adding and investing more. If you do that expect to earn a lot more from what you do by selling as prices are moving higher and selling low you might miss a lot of good chances.

I heard about CRYBTO currency from my friends who tried it and get payed from it , but also learned more about it from YOUTUBE and other CRYBTO news bags , but of course there is always more and more to learn about , that what we are learning from the helpful topics on this forum .

• +4 1

I get to know about cryptocurrencies by searching it on the internet and watching some videos about it and I read a lot in this forum and all of my knowledge about cryptocurrencies is being enhanced by this forum because there is a lot of knowledge here in this forum not only about cryptocurrencies but also in whole crypto world. So, if you are searching for more knowledge about crypto I recommend this forum. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I got to know about crypto currencies from a freelancer who works as an expert analyst on cryptocurrencies investment, although it wasn't all I learnt from him, I forever remain grateful 

• -1 1

Crypto currencies are being introduced to us when we are only in our senior days in our school and that is how I know bitcoin. At that time, I only know bitcoin as the only crypto currency because that is what the only crypto currency being introduced and discussed to us in our subject that is related with technology. I suppose that this is the way of our teacher at that time to get our attention and to get our interest towards the subject that he was about to tackle but I guess my focus changed when he talked about crypto currency as I only think of bitcoin at that moment and think of how I could have some of it and that is how I am here right now.

Hello friends, I got to know about cryptocurrency from a friend, how kept disturbing me then to buy his Etherium and he always kept telling me about cryptocurrency and even advice me then as of three months ago to buy Trons and keep it for some times and from then I kept on following some of the cryptocurrency pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

At the present time, due to the spread of electronic culture around the world and the spread of social networking sites, it has made the world a small village, which made it possible to know everything that is new and became easy to identify various topics, as for me, I got to know cryptocurrencies through YouTube clips

Well, although some time ago, my first experience with cryptos was through the Crypto Tab browser, and after that I became interested in the subject and began to investigate and learn about trading airdrops, ect. My recommendation for those who are starting out in this world is to read a lot and prepare yourself on the subject so as not to become victims of scams.

On 11/12/2020 at 9:58 AM, Guru2050 said:

I joined this forum through my closet friend in school were we started as bounty hunter and campaigner, we had make little from various campaigns and paying games until we rose to bitcointalk forum and at long last to cryptotalk forum in last year. Which has become my favorite crypto sites for spending time

yea a lot of the members here joined through friends, but personally i was one of the yobit users and they sent me an email informing me about the cryptotalk forum and i decided to join,

• +2 1

I entered it by searching for ways to profit from the Internet, and bitcoin appeared in front of me, and I started searching for the first Bitcoin, but it took longer and became very difficult. I attended the price of Bitcoin when it was $ 3000 and I regretted very much that I did not Invest in it this time

I got acquainted with digital currencies in 2017 since that time and I am in this interesting and wonderful field, although my profits are small, but I always follow the market

I had heard people talk about Cryptocurrencies but it never paid attention to him until I saw some videos on youtuber and since then I took an interest in him since then I am in this World 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.