How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

I came to know about cryptotalk from a friend of mine who have benefited from this forum this year. Further more I make some research on it and I found some good response online.

In fact, a friend of mine told me about the world of cryptocurrencies and its features.
I liked the idea, so I entered the platform and started learning about these currencies.
I do not know much about investment yet, but I have gained important information  from the forum and I hope to learn more in the future

On 11/15/2020 at 2:16 PM, MARAMBEN said:

I was been introduced to cryto currency through my colleague who have been in the platform for quiet days now so he introduced me to it and I found it interesting.

• +4 1

I think I first heard of crypto currency through App Store when I wanted to download some apps.  And then I browse them and came to know about bitcoin and online investment  too.  

By this time, I dont deem at hand is everybody who does not know about cryptotalk currency , and this soul that in attendance is a share of habits and facts to which we neediness to follow the true brainstorm nowadays is to truly define what are the good things that come  with cryptotalk.

• +3 1

I learn about cryptocurrency from a young man, I also study from various sources: various YouTube channels, telegram channels or sites. I haven't crawled to books yet, heh.

Earlier I have not enough knowledge baout this related forum of the cryptotalk. My friend has introduce me about this forum.  And he make the account of the cryptotalk and then I starts working at this forum. Now I am earning a very good amount through this forum and enjoying while working this site.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I learned about cryptocurrencies, a great friend suggested that I learn and get to know the world of cryptocurrency and since then I have researched on the subject in order to have a lot of knowledge about it.

• +3 1

Hi, my friend i cannot joined the social media like youtube,insta facebook etc.but by friend remain touch with these kind of sites. I know this cryptotalk through my friend. My freind tell me that this is a great forum to earn money as well as knowledge. So i start it and now i enjoys alot on it, i am glad to having this. 

I have no knowledge about the cryptoworld and cryptocurrencies when i join this platform. But after some time i gained alot of knowledge and information about rhe cryptocurrencies through the cryptotalk forum. As we know this forum is the best source of earning and also of learning.

• +4 1

I get to know about cryptocurrency through a forum which provides tech news everyday. I entered in this world by the hand of yobit. Cause  the first airdrop and step to cryptocurrency of my life is from yobit. So i can say yobt introduced me with crypto. But a friend of mine enhanced my crypto knowledge by helping me in this world. So these two are the specials of mine in thia cryptoworld.

On 10/5/2020 at 6:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

Same here dear, I also begun to investigate about virtual currency. I gained too much knowledge. But this is also a good platform to earn and learn at the same time. You can make posts to ask any kind of information. Read the valueable comments of people having experience in this field. 

One of my all neighbour friends with whomel I plays cricket toldabout this platform. As I am a student and I have numerous expenses I told him.about this condition. Therefotre he take me here at this platform so that I can make myself able for earning money online.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

Crypto currency was introduced to me by my friend. At first i was skeptical about it. I thought this was just a scam. But after reading articles and watching videos like you, i became more interested in crypto and began in forums. I would like to try tradings soon.

I got to know and learn about cryptocurrency from my friend and got special help from YouTube, Google.  There are many platforms for learning about cryptocurrencies, most of which are available from YouTube, and there is a lot of information available on any investment trading plan.

On 10/5/2020 at 4:16 AM, Anny22 said:

As I worked a lot in the field of currencies, where there are many videos and many systems that work to earn cryptocurrencies and this forum is doing a lot to reach our goal.

I personally got to know the world of cyptocurrencies in a talk that dealt with technologies, where the world of cyptocurrencies came to light from that very moment I felt very interested and here I am passionate about technologies
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community

At the beginning I learned about crypto currency from my elder sister. Then I did some more investigation from youtube and other pages. Some of my friends  gave me more information about crypto. This is how I learned about cripto currency

Thank you bro hopefully you are a good I'm starting my crypto account because my friend and seniors teach me about it and also I get information from YouTube and latest newspapers and Rich crypto Talk account holders.

I read a lot about cryptocurrencies and trading on social media and YouTube and benefited greatly from them.
In addition to my personal experience working in this field, I have gained quite a bit of experiences.
It's a very cool area to work with.

• +4 1

There is a global advertisement heading towards cryptocurrencies. Truth .. At first we used to hear about Bitcoin through some police films .. then we started hearing about its price increase in the news .. Then in drama series it started to be mentioned as a means of payment .. Now I think that 70 percent of people have They heard cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Well very interested topic. Let me share my story.

I was sitting in the class room and one of the class mate were using the phone in the class room during the continually. I asked him why are you are so busy in your phone. What are doing with phone. Then he told me about the cryptotalk forum in details. Next day I joined this forum and came to know all about the crypto currencies. 

It was long time ago when I came to know about the cryptocurrency but at that time may be I was not mature enough that is why I never tried to work there and now I regret.

I know about crypto through a friend who has benefited from it, although I search about it online and different people have rate it as a good platform.

• Useful or interesting 1