How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

A friend of mine was telling me about a friend of his who was mining bitcoin and buying cheap stuff off the internet with it, back when the price as around $400, I quickly saw it go to $800, then $1200 USD, by that time I was extremely interested.

• +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

On 10/5/2020 at 10:11 AM, tienda said:

There are a lot ways to know cryptocurrencies now is not hard to find information like before, before yes is not easy to know anything about cryptocurrencies, not you have Youtube, forums...etc also you have Crypto Radio here on this topic you get a lot of audio information:

Sure of course there are many ways to learn or discover about cryptocurrence and as for me I also like doing Google researches since that's where I firstly came across it in late 2018.

• Useful or interesting 1

At first I found out about it from Google then I started working through the conversation and now I can work well there is no problem here I think it is one of the best money making platform

• +3 1

I learned about cryptocurrencies through the news on TV in 2017, after which I started to learn more with my friends and in 2020 I started working in cryptocurrencies and making profits.

• +2 1

By this time, I dont think there is anyone who does not know about crypto currency , and this being that there is a lot of ways and figures to which we need to follow the right idea today is to really define what are the good things that come  with crypto, and today . 
I started when I saw my brother making real money in crypto currency , through writing and that was really profound but my first time to hear about crypto currency or bitcoin for that was in 2010 and this was on bbc it was worthless and today its actually making huge moves

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Actually from my friend and after that I began to search for more information about it as I loved the idea to earn 

So I began to try more than one site and bot but most of the bots were scams so I decided to put my money to invest.

• +2 2

I started cryptocurrency because of a friend's advice as a profitable and profitable business. It is good that this happened to me because since that time I collect currencies, learn to trade and make some profits.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the best thing to do is to understand what they do , I was looking for something that I can earn from it , I enjoyed a lot of good things in this place and in the end the time came that I started working with a crypto social media and one thing led to another and in the end we all came to the everything , so to make its everything  worked perfectly so to me this is when I was looking for something to earn in from and the crypto world worked perfect for me and till today am still going

• +2 1

You have to continue learning and research, it is a really interesting world, my life has changed dramatically since I got to know Bitcoin, where you can work through the Internet, earn money and make a good monthly income.
The future is for cryptocurrencies because it gives you financial freedom and ends the era of control and control that still prevails until now in the world.

Actually I got an information about cryptotalk from my brother. One morning we sat down and I was telling him how things were going bad for me. I was broke and helpless I don't anything to do that I will be earn, he then show is bank details I was  amazed and I asked him where did he got that huge amount of money from he smiled and said he the money from a platform, I said a platform, I told him I wanna give it a try he put me through here am today as a member of this great platform. Congratulations to all the newly members our life is about to change good...

• +5 1

I first heard about cryptocurrency from my school friends when they were discussing how it  was changing peoples life for good. Though, they didn't have enough knowledge about it then. This made me to start reading articles and journal about cryptocurrency. Thanks to youtube and telegram as well.

• +3 1

I first heard about bitcoin from a friend of mine back in the 2017 hype, but honestly I did not give it much importance. Early this year I decided to invest some time in learning about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and got fascinated by this world, so I ended up buying my first cryptos. 

I was really interested in bitcoin when it first appeared! but i didn't enter this crypto world yet since many years! and i really like these people who were aware and smart enough to believe in bitcoin's project because most of them are rich these days! so i entered this crypto world since many years and i consider myself an expert now and lucky enough to join it even if i am late a bit! 

A couple of years ago, when I received information from some of my friends, I began to be interested in cryptocurrencies, after that I dedicated myself to studying their history, how they emerged and the importance they were beginning to have in the financial world at the moment. Then I started trying to get free cryptocurrencies working on faucets and ptc pages, this led me to have the experience of how to save them, how to trade them and everything else related to the medium. And today, being an active member in this forum, I continue to learn daily.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I was introduced into this great forum by school friend before I am I know not noting about crypto currency but I leaning a lot by join this forum 

7 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

I was really interested in bitcoin when it first appeared! but i didn't enter this crypto world yet since many years! and i really like these people who were aware and smart enough to believe in bitcoin's project because most of them are rich these days! so i entered this crypto world since many years and i consider myself an expert now and lucky enough to join it even if i am late a bit! 

Bitcoin is a very good currency.  Bitcoin is the best and most expensive currency in the world.  When Bitcoin was first published, its price was very low.  And now if you look at the price of Bitcoin, you can understand how good it is.  Those who first held Bitcoin are now much richer.  However, we are very lucky to be involved in the crypto world.  There is something better for us in the future @MuhammadSh

О криптовалюте стало известно мне после входа в так называемую "пирамиду", которая развалилась через 4 месяца. Там активно обсуждалась крипта и вложение денежных средств.Опыт получен в любом случае. Сейчас о крипте тоже мало слышно из СМИ.

I had no idea about cryptocurrencies until I joint this platform. Yes it is through this platform that I begin to know about cryptocurrencies as well as its future potential possibilities through which the users can earn income and knowledge. So im extremely grateful to this platform for providing such amazing opportunities to all the people here to know more about cryptocurrencies as well as to earn income through content creation.

I heard about cryptocurrency and bitcoin by chance from my friend in 2019, and I had no idea about that, and I researched and learned on my own through some of the distinctive channels on YouTube, and I am also here to learn and take experience.

Hello dear friends and colleagues of this great forum, I personally got to know the world of cryptocurrencies through a friend who offered to do the work in exchange for paying me with cryptocurrencies. From there I became passionate about cryptocurrencies
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

My friend tell me about crypto he says this is a very good forum earning and also learning then I joined this forum. I also saw some videos about cryptotalk at YouTube . So I am very thankful for my friend because I liked this forum.

Cryptocurrency is digital money That means there’s no physical coin People might use cryptocurrencies for quick payments and to avoid transaction fees and some people are use  Cryptocurrency in vestment in business start-ups  Cryptocurrency mining refers to the reward gained from verifying transactions on a blockchain.

I've been looking for a way to make money online for a long time.  Suddenly I see some of my friends working online.  I became very interested in seeing their work and they then found out about crypto and explained the different aspects of crypto and that's how I got involved in crypto through my friends.

I learn about cryptocurrency from many platform such as youtube facebook and other social media ..my friends already earning from cryptocurrency from a long time.they also suggested me to work on cryptotalk...

• +2 1