How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

I was looking for a way to make money through the internet and i start working with ptc sites ( which was just wasting time ) and then i start working with faucet sites and then i learned about airdrops and now i start trading and the first time i heard about btc was in 2017 in a tv show when i was 15.

• +1 1

I have been familiar with cryptocurrencies since I have joined this forum. Before I had no knowledge about crypto world. This forum has enlightened me a lot about the real value and importance of cryptocurrencies in today's world. This is such a good platform for a beginner like me.  

• +1 1

I entered the field of cryptocurrencies through a friend of mine who traded in digital currencies, especially Bitcoin, and was making good money. He advised me to buy some currencies and was a good friend of mine.

• +2 1

Its not been that long i found out about cryptocurrencies. I knew it from my brother and i myself started seeing videos on you tubes and i also learned about cryptocurrency and how it  functions. I also invested in some websites. Thats how i knew about it gradually. I still have long way to go. Now i am in cryptotalk forum, i am looking forward to gain so much knowledge from here.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I heard about cryptocurrency and bitcoin by chance from my friend in 2019, and I had no idea about that, and I researched and learned on my own through some of the distinctive channels on YouTube, and I am also here to learn and take experience

• +3 1

I got into crypto last year when I heard my friends talking about bitcoin, and then I tried to search information about bitcoin and I just invested in bitcoin Dec 2019. I have some profit now and I am very excited about this investment and I hope a lot in crypto future.

I first saw this cryptocurrency location from my associates headset and i in the past few minutes got curious, i desirable to go through other therefore i searched online about cryptocurrency and sites which provides us this virtual currency and after a thorough studying i happening to invest and earn riches in cryptocurrency

Bro as you are asking about how do we get to know about crypto currencies . I just heard about crypto currency from my cousin . Then i took interest and asked him more he gave me a lot of information more ever i started using this forum and i got a lot of information from our seniors . And more ever i am getting information and getting batter day by day. 

You are right, being a little curious about things may help us a lot seek knowledge about cryptocurrency since it is not taught inside the school. If we only do more searches then we will realize how many site where we can earn extra money through crypto.

• +1 1

A friend told me a little about how cryptocurrency works and referred me to this forum so that I learn more and I'm very much happy to hear I will also be able to earn something when I reach hundred posts woh it's nice.

I got to know digital currencies through a friend, but as soon as I got acquainted with digital currencies and my husband found out, we knew more about them. There are currency earbuds to profit from them, but I see them as a waste of time and effort. Sometimes they are games and solve captchas. I do not find this useful. I think that CryptoTalk is better because you are with Make money benefit at the same time

I came to know this all by surfing on net .. and I search and learn firs what is crypto world.. then my cousin told me about this platform.. I really shoked I search and try to learn maximum about this platform and I came to know this platform is really good,loyal and trustful here no spam is there..and I also search this all in YouTube too..now I am working too in best platform ever

I listen a little introduction about bitcoin  through my professor. Then spontaneously interest of crypto coins develop in me. I used multiple sites to know all about crypto currencies. I joined multiple groups on instagram, facebook and i also used slideshare. But now this forum was really helpful for growing my knowledge about crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am a student and i listen by a class fellow about this best website which is giving earning and learning. So i am new member in this forum and i am enjoying to work here because i am learning about many things from this website and now i am able to earn and i have did withdraw also thanks to this website.

Getting started at cryptotalk is a lot of fun and the event is a very interesting. I didn't know anything about cryptotalk when a younger brother from my area first started working at cryptotalk.  That little brother told me about cryptotalk and I didn't believe at first that it was possible to make money this way, then he taught me everything and I started working here.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

My friend introduced cryptotalk to me. before he lets me enter the crypto world, he discussed and educate me what's cryptocurrencies and how things works here and I must say that's I'm really enjoying these new and different knowledge I have acquired here. 

I got to know about cryptocurrencies through a friend that has been into it for many years now,  he motivated me, he showed me the way into it, he taught me so many things about it, he encouraged me to go into it, he showed me videos on YouTube, although am yet to start any form of trading because am still learning and I wants to have a proper learning about it before starting any form of trading, because am still taking my time. I beleive I would earn some profits from it by the time I start my trading.

• +1 1

Hey friend, I've seen some videos in youtube about the potential of cryptocurrency and its opportunities. But then I didn't completely understand about it, so I started searching about it and i got to know about various coins and crypto terms. Then recently my friend started working in this forum and I also joined this platform. Now I am learning deeply about cryptocurrency and cryptoworld. Most of my doubts got cleared with the help of crytotalk.

If you want to get the ideas and knowledge, experience about the forum then you have to spent as much time as possible. And also learn the posts of the seniors members also and following them to learn the skills about the trading also. If you did all these things then you will easily can earn a handsome amount. 

Actually my friend working with Cryptocurrency for long days.I saw him he was earn lot's of money from crypto.Then i have got interest to work in crypto.So i have know first time about crypto from my friend.

Personally I knew about Cryptocurrencies in 2015 when I was searching forex market analysis learning materials online and end up visiting the page that explains about Cryptocurrencies and the first cryptocurrency to knew was Bitcoin as I was interested with it's pumping price.

Many of my friends used to talk about crypto currency at that moment I also came to realise it is a great kind of digital currency and also will be used for exchange between one person to another person. Always try to share your knowledge to the upcoming generation because they are the future of the world.

For me, I learned through the comments that were published, and then I learned about electronic currencies and encryption through the platforms I worked on in order to gain material and knowledge benefit.