the Halving of BTC, This opportunity will only come once in our lives, - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

the Halving of BTC, This opportunity will only come once in our lives,

The opportunity for us to own and own Bitcoin in 2009 will not be repeated, then the price has not changed much after the Halving, and some still expect further decline.

Yes, we can benefit from Halving every four years in order to increase our profits, because the price of bitcoin will surely increase after all of the bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes halving may only come once in our lifetime and that's why I advice my family and friends and buy and hold as much coin they can afford before the halving because when halving occurs they can sell and get lots of profit in return. 

BTC Halving is seen once in a few years but this year is great for BTC Halving Bitcoin will pump a lot by the end of halving later this year Great time to buy Bitcoin If I have enough capital I will make a lot of profit by buying and holding Bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 11/20/2019 at 7:42 PM, redamoun said:

It doesn't matter if you miss the chance to be present from the first day of the existence of Bitcoin, back in 2009, because in 2020 there are a big chance that we can make some good profits, the halving of btc will be in the first quarter of the next year, so it's a second opportunity that this great currency give us, and we must not miss it this time, we should buy and hold BTC until the last three months in the next years.
In my opinion, i think it's time for us to fill up, our balances with BTC.

As I researched about bitcoin halving event I got that bitcoin price always move up after the event. Because after miners can't sell massive bitcoin on the market. And we can take advantage of this point every time.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Yes I agree with you halving of Bitcoin is the great opportunity for every users of the cryptocurrency and if anyone miss this chance then he can't blame any other things for suffering loss because once these opportunities get missed people suffers a lot so we should always keeper our eye during the halving period as now every users are experiencing the halving period of Bitcoin also the prices are improving and are giving a good situation to earn good profit.

The halving of the BTC already happened but we can't see the great move in the price as it was growing in the last halving event. I hope the price of the bitcoin will reach to new ATH and to get a lot of profit for every bitcoin investors.

the halving of bitcoin was expected to be a great thing to hold your coins and to profit from the halving, however the halving has already taken place and the price of bitcoin seem to actually be quite stable before and after the halving process. To be honest i also had the same thoughts and though that having my bitcoin investment and holding it till after the halving will increase the worth of my crypto, however the price change was not evident before and after the event. Perhaps we will now have to wait for the next big halving event in a few years time to see if this is the case again or not.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Halving occurs approximately every four years, what do the OP meant by once in a life time?. Anyways, other than waiting every four years for halving, l believe there is chance to make something out of bitcoin whether by trading, mining, investing or passive. You just have to recognise the perfect way to maximize your profits.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

7 minutes ago, VIBI said:

Yes, we can take advantage of half every four years to increase our profits, because the price of bitcoin will surely rise half of BTC, this opportunity will come only once in our life, hope. To take advantage of

You're right this opportunity comes once and for all However during Halving the price of Bitcoin started to go up after going down a lot The same thing has happened with Bitcoin. The chances of a price increase are very low now.

Yes, I agree with you that it is time to fill out our Bitcoin balances, this is an opportunity that we should take before it is too late because it is possible that the Bitcoin price will increase significantly and unexpectedly and it will jump to $ 20,000 or maybe more at the end of this year

The coding world is full of opportunities that can occur at any time possible, for example in 2017 prices decreased a lot and reached less than $ 500 and this time was an opportunity for everyone to buy and store currencies and repeat the matter this year as prices fell to $ 4000 and it was also an opportunity to buy and store currencies Frankly, this is exactly what I did, where I bought some currencies and stored them until the price rose to $ 9,000 and I still kept my currencies because I think the price will reach more than $ 15,000 at the end of the year

I would not call it the once in a lifetime chance because there will be many more halving in the future and many more opportunities as well. There will also be other opportunities when the price of bitcoin crash only to rebound after a while.

468x60-3.png

On 5/25/2020 at 4:34 PM, nayon89 said:

Unfortunately after bitcoin halving there is no big changes in bitcoin's price. Halving has already gone but price is not so high yet. I don't know wether it will rise or not. Hopefully insha Allah price will rise.

We need to be patient and we need more adoption too. Although from what I see price may begin rising. Miners can't keep selling lower than this. There might be difficulties now but I see movement and investors jumpin in.

On 11/20/2019 at 9:42 PM, redamoun said:

It doesn't matter if you miss the chance to be present from the first day of the existence of Bitcoin, back in 2009, because in 2020 there are a big chance that we can make some good profits, the halving of btc will be in the first quarter of the next year, so it's a second opportunity that this great currency give us, and we must not miss it this time, we should buy and hold BTC until the last three months in the next years.

This will be a good opportunity for every BTC earners since the halving of BTC will increase the price of it and all BTC earners will be hyped about the spiking price of bitcoin upwards that will also be beneficial and they will earn more. 

On 5/2/2020 at 5:43 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I don't doubt the opportunity of halving and i believe it came every four years, the price of Bitcoin will soon rise so the halving of this term is yet to come, so you can hold for a little time.

we must anticipate here in cryptocurrency and the halving because it is important to stay tune about what can happen in Bitcoin if the halving comes then I think that it will be great if people would wait for another four years so they need to understand to have patience

• +1 1

21 minutes ago, Iriswolfgang said:

we must anticipate here in cryptocurrency and the halving because it is important to stay tune about what can happen in Bitcoin if the halving comes then I think that it will be great if people would wait for another four years so they need to understand to have patience

In the case of bitcoin investing and halving we have to wait it is not possible overnight Bitcoin halving is usually seen once every three to four years so now is a good time to make a profit. The crypto market has risen a lot You are right. We have to wait.

• +1 1

Well, many people are waiting for this opportunity mate because there is a tendency that it may increased it's price and we can get also some huge profit from it, this halving happens after 4 years so this is not happen once in our lives.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Iriswolfgang said:

Bitcoin halving is the right opportunity to be rich for the high holders. Those that have  invest a lot during the halvings are those that smile the best because they earn a lot.

You are right about this for me, there is always an opportunity to achieve a profit through cryptography and bitcoin currency and we did not miss the opportunity to achieve this profit because we can at any time when the price of the currency falls buy some of them and wait until the price rises again and then sell them to make a profit from them because the price of bitcoin is fluctuating in a way Continuous

On 11/20/2019 at 7:27 PM, redamoun said:

Future is the modified version of past in cryptocurrency and the only way to predict the price is analyzing the history of the coin. Halving of BTC was very disappointing because due to corona outbreak we can see some crash in market but the BTC is pumping in the present condition but the market is very volatile, it's very hard to even experienced traders. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Halving event always come after every successful four years in the field of Cryptocurrency and we have already encounter that few months back so that t is left from rnus to excercise patience with the market to at least end of the year 2020 so that we can make big profit from our investment because bitcoin and other altcoins ahev began to rise in the market, so let's hold as success is knocking at your door in netx few months.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i miss the day 1 of crypto but then its not too late to invest and grind your coins. It still a great opportunity for us. And with this kind of  forum, hopefully i will grow on this kind of platform as well for those beginners like me.

• +2 1

I hope that you bought as much as you wanted and now enjoying the prices that are above 10 thousand dollars once again. The halvening was again a great opportunity for us and most believed and understood that the selling will be less after this. 

• +1 2

I will agree with you by saying it's an ample, reputable and remarkable opportunity for us, as of then to hold more of Bitcoin in target of it's halving that recently gone, verily BTC is the most profitable coin in the world of crypto currency, above all the top leading coin. But saying this opportunity will only come ones, I think you are getting it wrong because we are still expecting numerous BTC halving to come up, though at intervals of 4 years.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +2 1
  • +3 1