Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:35 PM, Hamza Akhtar said:

Yes, you are right if we keep our BTC balance in safe places and wallet so it will make us safe in future because it's price will be gi high and give us profit.

Yes, that's true. And for me, this is the right time to trade your btc. But not all your btc, just a little of btc you must trade because even with just a little amount of coin you trade, you can earn high profit already.

Wallet is more saver than exchanges because hackers priority is exchanges. Never forget to keep up date your wallet if new system already upgrade but of course use download from official web site. Always check address before doing something and never use third party to save your wallet data.

I never use wallet or exchanges address to saving my asset. Switch all into currency to pay bills is the best I can do. I don't trust anything to keep my asset, so I spend it for something I need.

I think there are many people who are doing that right now holding and holding in the best safe place, the keep them safe in the future, maybe there are many surprise in the future with higher price on any crypto you keep.

• Useful or interesting 1

For the time being, I can only use it for my life's needs, which means I can't save it for my future. But if given more money then I will buy it and make it an asset in the long run.

Yes now a days many scammers are there in this market. If we used simple password then It can be hacked by hackers. Used always special characters for password. 

On 11/20/2019 at 2:23 PM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

Exactly, I also think the same. Because if you will save it for long term future. You would be millionaire. Because as the time is passing crypto is rising and it has big scope. We can take the example of Warren buffett who always followed this strategy in stock market and now he is in richest persons of the world.

That is why i am very curious i collecting bitcoins as much as i can, but  i could not managed to get a good amount of bitcoins. So i am struggling and struggling.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Keeping Bitcoin in safe place can safe us from financial problem in the future. For example if we get disaster with keeping private key in safe place, we can still recover the wallet and withdraw some money to survive. Many people not really care about where they saving the cryptocurrency. So very easy to scammer get that Bitcoin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Something different is happening than it is today, when the entire major currency market is heading upwards in price. Obviously, Halving is approaching and everyone wants to buy Bitcoin. Moreover, it rises realistically and much more to trade on exchange exchanges. 

3 minutes ago, JahidHasan Nirob said:

Btc is one of the most important thing, If i cannot keeping that with safely,I should not don't do anything without it. 

That's true, bitcoin is so important, especially for us. If we don't place it on a safe storage, we will have a regrets in the end if we lose it or somebody will access it because its our earning that comes from our hardwork.

Yes I totally agree with you now that if we can keep Bitcoin safe then Bitcoin can certainly give us a lot of money in the future as there is a lot of potential to increase the value of Bitcoin in the future.

Yes my dear you are right. If i keep bitcoin safe then bitcoin will keep me safe in tomorrow. that mens if today i keep my bitcoin secure then it gives me a promising return in future and i use this in my danger time.

present bitcoin price low and halving bitcoin is coming so people buy bitcoin  because halving after bitcoin price goes high but buying is not important store bitcoin in safe wallet also important I am using coin base exchange last two years it is best and secure gives my wallet because hackers always active so be safe your accounts

When it comes to saving our bitcoin, we need to have a secure wallet, so we don't have to afraid or worry if an attacker is trying to steal our bitcoin. We can use many wallets and split our bitcoin to every wallet that we have, so when the bad things happen to one of our wallets, we still have another bitcoin in the other wallet. That is why we need to keep our bitcoin in the securing wallet so we can protect our bitcoin from the attackers. Don't keep all of our bitcoin in the exchanges for a long time if we don't want to use that bitcoin to trade.

Yeah keeping my Bitcoin in a safe place because I know it will keep me safe in the future , I will hold until it makes me a rich man.Only with patience you can make it with crypto currency.

To store bitcoin in exchanges wallets if you do trades on daily or weekly basis if you don't want to trade and holds for long term or medium term then store in blockchain Wallet that most secure wallets. 

it's true that holding bitcoin or other crypto top will benefit in the future, but before buying crypto you have to watch the price movements in the market first, don't buy the coins at the highest price 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Bitcoin will be increasingly important to us as Kohinoor jewel. Trust me it will be the future cash and all individuals take Bitcoin as the prime exchange framework. It simply an issue of time.

Yes I agree with you, no matter how low bitcoin can get I know that in the next few weeks or even months you are then going to start earning again. The only cryptocurrency who can possible do this is bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency can but bitcoin has bigger chances.

Off course this the best time to collect bitcoin and good crypto currencies, as peoples wish to go back in 2010 or 2011 to purchase bitcoins to sell in 2017. But it could not be possible. It is possible to have some of now not to regret in future.

On 11/20/2019 at 9:53 AM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

Yes of course I think right with the situation of Bitcoin the best option is to keep it.

i agree to you mate , keeping your money is like you keep your favorite thing you must search to the sites that have a legitimate papers to operate for you to secure your account.. keeping your bitcoins. is like keeping more a lovelier life in the future.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:31 PM, Nosrat78 said:

Yes it must be kept in a safe place because in the future it will be very much needed when we raise money so we will always try to keep it safe.

I agree with you because Bitcoin has a much better future. There are many possibilities for the price to rise. Now if you hold Bitcoin then we can make a lot of money if the price goes up.