How to earn crypto without buying it? - Page 7 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grintsch

How to earn crypto without buying it?

On 11/18/2019 at 6:56 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

You can earn crypto without buying it easily. You can use this forum to earn crypto. Firstly you have to complete 100 posts. Then you will get 1k sat for each post maximum 30k per day.   

You can also invest in airdrop an bounty also you can reply with useful post to topics on cryptotalk.org

On 11/18/2019 at 8:11 PM, Grintsch said:

There are services like Lolli (a cashback program that pays back in Bitcoin rather than fiat or miles) or Wirex (giving you BTC cashback on credit card spends).

Do you any other services that would pay you in crypto for doing something that you'd be doing anyway, like - in the cases above - shopping online or offline? Ideally, this wouldn'T be things that you have to do specifically to earn crypto (like performing microtasks) but some where you earn crypto by doing something that you'd do anyway.

Any ideas?

You can also go for faucet sites. They are always free. The payment system is instant. But faucet site needs a lot of hard work and it is quite legit. Faucet is the way of earning cryptocurrencies without investment.

4 hours ago, Sumaiya said:

If you can post in Cryptotalk then per day you can earn 2+ dollers. Without investment you can earn more money by this forum. Now cryptotalk is one of the best outsorcesing site.

Yes with cryptotalk we can get chance to earn some Bitcoin with just typing our opinion in this forum. If you really diligent you can earn around 30,000 satoshi maximum, that is around $3. For me that amount is enough for survive in my country. But we must give atleast knowledge to every our post, so this is will be win win solution.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

3 hours ago, katariyakl said:

You join on airdrop and bounty and also do crypto mining this types way are use for earn free coin without buy and also you use faucet for earn free coin. Airdrop and bounty are good option. 

Airdrop, Faucet, bounty can indeed produce crypto without having to buy it. For mining I also agree, but for mining it looks like I have to invest. So it is not entirely recommended to do that.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:25 PM, Goody28 said:

You can also invest in airdrop an bounty also you can reply with useful post to topics on cryptotalk.org

Yes we can invest in airdrop and bounty but it is too much risky. There are many scammers in airdrops and bounties. So before invest we have to be more and more careful.

If you do not want to buy bitcoins, you can still earn bitcoins, but it is not very efficient and will take a long time. there's a website called BitcoinGet, work on it, watch videos .. or download the app and do the tasks they offer.

Some bounty programs are available where you will get altcoins and you can earn btc after selling them. Some airdrops can also be joined. You'll be paid for mining some mining site. So without investing an asset, you have much way to earn bitcoin, but you have a creative task to do.

11 hours ago, Sanechek1313311313 said:

The best way to earn cryptocurrency without buying is to perform bounty campaigns or join some legit airdrops. Some of them are paying really good in exchange for an easy task.

I'm sure many people who suggested this, including me. It is really easy to participate in a bounty or airdrop. But for now, you have to work hard to get rewards in bounties.

You can earn it through this campaign made by cryptotalk.org pay per post platform by crypto you can earn btc through posting in crypto and also in yobit they give a lot of air drops that can be used or withdraw daily.

On 11/18/2019 at 8:26 PM, Grintsch said:

There are services like Lolli (a cashback program that pays back in Bitcoin rather than fiat or miles) or Wirex (giving you BTC cashback on credit card spends).

Do you any other services that would pay you in crypto for doing something that you'd be doing anyway, like - in the cases above - shopping online or offline? Ideally, this wouldn'T be things that you have to do specifically to earn crypto (like performing microtasks) but some where you earn crypto by doing something that you'd do anyway.

Any ideas?

I didn’t find any way who gets cashback after make any shopping. But if you get free crypto or bitcoin you can joined Airdrops and many bounty. Lots of people earn easily crypto from airdros and bounty. You can earn in this platform for every valueable post and comments.          

If it can be a challenge up to a point to want to win crypto without investing.

But the best way to grow is to invest those free coins, if you insist on not wanting to invest a dollar,

If you use the income you earn in the Yobit campaign on Yobit Exchange, you would be earning additional coins with an investment that does not come out of your pocket.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

39 minutes ago, eleos said:
4 hours ago, Alafasi said:

You can do cryptocurrencies online without having to buy cryptocurrencies.1st you  go your mobile  browser and type cryptotalk. Org then open yor account  and write  good post .then you can earn money easily  .thank you .

Okay and you think people reading your post dont know how to reach cryptotalk.org? Even though they are reading your post right here? ...

I understand what you mean, surely people will not read. Because how can the person read if he hasn't entered this forum. This suggestion is good, it's better to just make an article related to how to get money. Surely it will be found in Google.

It's very simple. Without investment our buying you can get a good profit by this forum. If your work in this forum then you can get a good profit

Participate in airdrops, cryptocurrency giveaways (even if you need to perform some actions there), the most important thing is to choose the right projects, otherwise you can go crazy, because many projects simply do not pay the promised money.

Edited by MCSGlegend

its too much easy. For earning here you have  the cryptotalk.org. the best online vrypto currency earning website. By this you can earn without any investment. You do not need to buy any coins from others. So satrt using cryptotalk and earn bitcoins. Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 2

If you want to earn crypto without buying it, then you can join faucets because they give free coins like 2 to 3 hours and you can claim it again, or this forum can give you 1000 satoshi for every guaranteed post.

you have to mining or earnings from faucet or you should work somewhere because if you haven't balance then you can't make more balance. for making btc this froum is also best.

Yes there are ways to earn crypto without buying it and the first way is being here at crypto talk and there some other sites out there that will let you earn from completing task as well as viewing ads...

On 11/18/2019 at 4:26 PM, Grintsch said:

Any ideas?

I've never really got why the cashbacks like with wirex that i am using would be considered as "earning". When in fact you are throwing money away you could be buying cryptos with.

Most i've "earned" is trough bounties, and i am hoping those will be profitable again.

1 minute ago, eleos said:

Thanks for repeating what’s been said already 100 times in this thread - without getting concrete at all.

Ok here's a concrete option: Open a Coinbase account and do KYC. Go to Coinbase earn. Watch short movies of 3-5 minutes that explain about crypto and earn 2-3 USD in crypto when you answer the question about the video correctly. You can earn some 150 USD in total.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

21 hours ago, Innoxent Ch said:

We can earn a lot from this forum without investment made in any this forum.If you only make post you can earn from this forum without buying any thing.

Yes this forum is also very good opportunity for all of us and we can easily earn good income here without any investment.

7 hours ago, righrises said:

You can gain bitcoin to numerous way. You'll be able connect airdrop and bounty without charge winning. Typically great stage for gaining.

You are right and think it is a very good way for those people who have no any amount of money for investing in crypto then they need to join the airdrop and bounty campaign and these both program are available in the section of Airdrop and Bounty.

Edited by Zentoly

On 11/18/2019 at 7:26 PM, Grintsch said:

Any ideas?

I have used air drops ,faucets sites for free BTC but never used any  shopping site which pays me for shopping .This is a unique way for inviting people in to crypto.

On 2/19/2020 at 6:14 PM, juos1s said:

In my opinion, the best way to make free money is by staying in this forum. post and you get paid seriously and it's not that difficult

This is the way that I think is also the smartest. Our insight into crypto will increase and we also get paid from this forum. I have experienced the benefits firsthand