How to earn crypto without buying it? - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grintsch

How to earn crypto without buying it?

When I was looking up on the Internet about online jobs, I found jobs which pay cryptocurrency. I don't know much about those online jobs, by the way, I just know that there are some.

To be honest I didn't try any service yet that giving cashback when you use bitcoin as payment method the only way I know to earn bitcoin is through campaigns.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Here in this forum you can earn bitcoin by just posting quality contents about crypto currencies. You don't need to buy it because they are paying you bitcoin for your post. 

There are so many ways that you can collect the coins in it like you join the website which offer the coins just you visit that site and also you can join crypto free airdrops and also you can join the bounties in crypto market. These all are free in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there's many way to earn crypto for free. You can earn  crypto by posting post here. you can also join bounty, airdrop. you can solve re chaptcha. best of luck

On 11/19/2019 at 12:21 PM, huasaow16 said:

This is also a fairly common way to earn Bitcoin, play games to receive BTC, Affiliate Marketing you understand it is simply a form of advertising.

Do you have any favorite sites for that?

There are a lot of ways which through you can earn crypto without buying bitcoin such as by doing bounty, by doing faucet or by posting in this forum.

You can always do things that earn cashback and pay in free fiat and exchange to btc after that. Technically you haven't bought it and they're are a lot more opportunities open to you that way. Very few companies are involved in cashback nevermind btc right now. Earn fiat buy btc. Way more efficient. 

I've been testing the CryptoBack program of Wirex for a week now and so far it works great! I've earned about 10000 Satoshis just by using the card in offline stores instead of my regular credit card 🙂 

I haven't withdrawn anything, yet, though, so will have to figure that out at a later stage.

Use the forums, safe and easy to earn. You first need to finish 100 posts to start earning, it might sounds hard but it is actually easy if you have enough time, you will earn in no time.

By doing work that is paid for with bitcoin, or you can also follow a bounty program that pays with crypto. The method above is how to get crypto without buying it.

so far there are 2 ways for that, namely participation in bounty and aidrop. For bounties, we don't buy and we work on projects that will be promoted, such as social media, articles, blogs, or signatures. It takes hard work and takes time, but we don't buy. The airdrop is also almost the same, but the difference is we only need to register at the airtop after that, wait for the distribution of the coins.

The most relevant way for me personally is mining. At least it looks the most reliable, and if anything, you can sell graphics cards in the secondary market.

I really don't know much about this. I know that when you post 100 here you are qualified to earn. I suggest that you research more about bitcoin for as I know there are a lot of websites that gives bitcoin.

I just don't think there is also a store shopping webpages many approve bitcoin for the reason that money decision, absolutely I've met on the subject of a cash return exploiting typically the fiat up-to-dateness in no way through bitcoin

So many ways to earn Bitcoins without buying it. You can join campaigns, bounties, forum to earn Bitcoins and you can post and join in cryptotalk so you can earn Bitcoins while you post. You can get Bitcoins using faucets every hour you can earn Bitcoins using faucets.

There are several ways to purchase cryptocurrency. You can collect from mixers or earn bounty companies and airdrops. Or invite a lot of people, on your referral exchange link,  who often trade and exchange.

If you really want to earn Crypto then there are many ways to earn crypto.  You can mine it, you can earn it by joining various telegram channels and by following airdrops.

If you have skill then you will able to make crypto easily.  You can earn crypto without skill from bounty campaign & airdrop. If you have eough knowledge in crypto then you can do signature campaign to earn bitcoin .

Without buying crypto, you can still earn it by doing bounty, claiming faucets or joining airdrops. Or you can do some woek online and take the payment in crypto currency instead of fiat. 

There are many ways to earn crypto. Crypto is a kind of money and you don't need to buy currency with another currency! The easiest way to earn any currency (either fiat or crypto) is to find a good job and receive monthly salary. With a proper job you will earn lots of crypto per month but the problem is that there are only a few companies out there that support crypto payment system. You should also have enough knowledge and skills to apply for such kind of jobs.

The other way of earning crypto without buying it is to do online tasks. Completing surveys is a rather good option and you can receive around 3000 to 7000 satoshi per survey and each survey takes about 10 - 15 minutes to complete. You can join PTC sites to earn crypto but you will not earn much. You can also claim from faucets but it is not recommended due to low income.

The best option is to join legit campaigns and be active to earn cryptocurrency.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:26 AM, Grintsch said:

There are services like Lolli (a cashback program that pays back in Bitcoin rather than fiat or miles) or Wirex (giving you BTC cashback on credit card spends).

Do you any other services that would pay you in crypto for doing something that you'd be doing anyway, like - in the cases above - shopping online or offline? Ideally, this wouldn'T be things that you have to do specifically to earn crypto (like performing microtasks) but some where you earn crypto by doing something that you'd do anyway.

Any ideas?

Like you say that is cashback not way to earn cryptocurrency.

If you have website or blog you can putt advertisement and earn cryptocurrency for that, of course you must to have visitors.

One of the popular site for that is https://a-ads.com/

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I do not fully understand this. I think you need to reply to a question on each other's answers and it will get Bitcoin. or you can follow the airdrop later if you have one.