How to earn crypto without buying it? - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grintsch

How to earn crypto without buying it?

You're on the right place. Cryptotalk.org is good to that but first you must browse and share your knowledge about anything and everything you know about the cryptocurrency world until you reached the 100 posts qualification for you to get paid by post.  You dont really have to invest if you dont have that money to, your hardwork paysoff here. 

I have not seen programs on the Internet to earn bitcoin without buying it. I could offer my alternative to making money without buying is mining bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. 

Big thanks to whom.has posted this kind.question trrully i do.have same question too for this time as newbie i wanna know how to earn crypto without buying it. The right answer would help us as newbie i guest 

Infact it is pertinent to note, at the early stage of cryptocurrency, the first set of persons who holds it got it free mainly from free task.

So is very very possible to earn Btc without buying or selling in several ways which include: Bounty, airdrop, free post like in this forum etc

Of course nothing is free in cryptocurrency, even though we don't spend money but we sacrifice time and thoughts as we do in this forum. All need sacrifice to get cryptocurrency. If it's not money, then it's time and thought. Work on faucets and airdrop bounty campaigns if you don't want to spend money

3 hours ago, Yawar said:

Well you can earn free bitcoins by bounties or by fuaceta.If you call this real money and you are willing to work for that then faucets are for you. Personally I think the chances of you going to walk around in the city centre for an hour will be more productive as you are bound to pickup about ten times that in dropped coins. Try investing real time in market.

There are few bounties who pay bitcoin mostly they pay in coins to bounty advertisor and rhese coina some time does not give good profit to advertiser.So making money from bounties is mostly difficulties  for new comers.

You are right when you can make good money in crypto in few hours of day against working whole day for few bucks.It is better to move  in crypto and do some serious work here.

I do not know any services that can gives you some bitcoins. Hoping it would have soemday, but the easy earning is just by posting sooo, let's work hard giving informations : ))) 

there is too many sites and facutes that give members bitcoin for doing some jobs , and you can do skills and jobs in freelancer sites and they pay u with btc 

what I know is you can get bitcoin here, with 100 posts and meet the requirements that are here, so I don't know how you can cashback that has shoppers, because I'm a beginner in this bitcoin world.

I don't have the foggiest idea about any administrations that giving you bitcoin cashback in the event that you purchase something, however I realize that where you can gain bitcoin by posting here, you simply make 100 presents on be equipped for installment by post. what's more, There are a few different ways to win bitcoins without contributing. like Airdrops, Stemit, Bounties, Crowholding, and so on. View BitcoinGet. It's a built up site since 2013 that pays bitcoin for watching recordings and doing assignments.

What do you mean by shopping? Based on my understanding, there are many jobs that offer you bitcoin in return, just like how this forum pays. There are more ways like faucets or by mining.

I don't know more explain about it that how to earn in crypto without buying  crypto.I mean if any person registration here and make a member  than he earn here.

There are so many ways to earn crypto coins like i do. Just join the crypto airdrops and also bounties which will give you high profit and also some browsers that if you search on that you can make also good profit means you can make coins with just of searching through that browsers.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 minutes ago, Sakib said:

I don't know about such a service.However, this forum site is very good and useful If you stick to this site Then you can earn a good amount of crypto.Daily 30 thousand satoshi is not too low.If you can take it like this every day, you will see that in a few days you have become the owner of many mates.

30k satoshi from this forum will be good as a start, and that is a nice earning. And if you can collect your payment from this forum and invest in the right coin, I am sure that you can make a lot of profit later. Or you can hold your bitcoin and still collect the payment until you can have a big amount of bitcoin, and I hope that is the right time for bitcoin to increase so you can sell your bitcoin at the highest price. At that time, you can make a lot of money from selling your bitcoin. After that, you can decide on whatever you want to do with your money.

You can earn some amount of coins without buying them by do the following.

- faucet claiming

- bounty hunter

- air dopes

- giveaways 

You can really earn a lot if money through those ways.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Anyone can earn crypto from taking part in many of the bounties going on or in airdrops. But it's advisable to only take part in an airdrop of coin that has already listed on an reputation exchange.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

This is not possible and impossible to buy some cryptocurrencies in order to make profits and will not be able to recover if lost

Life is great and enjoy it

Here in cryptotalk you can earn money by viewing forum and answer questions and post some valueable things and informations. But first you need to post 100 post so you can be paid every 30 post a day you posted. 

We'll you can join airdrops and bounties, find a job in cryptoworld these are the only ways you can do this. Because faucets that are made for getting crypto without buying it are giving too little profit now 

On 11/18/2019 at 11:27 PM, Suzan987 said:

I think crypto currency world is a place where you do more earn without any investment. just work here and get money   

Your opinion is good and I like the opinion that makes money without investing.

Of course those who invest only want to get greater profits even though they get money without investing is very able to get it.

I have only one option in my head appears: on roulette with free hands (Free spins, etc.), earn $ 100 and exchange for cryptocurrency. Or just participate in airdrops.

You can earned crypto by simply joining here, all you need to do is to share some informations or ideas in crypto and also you can posts some thoughts to the other posts of the members, you can gain some knowledge here not only the money.

Honestly, no platform would offer such services and the only time you'll get such offer is when a company is doing their yearly promo.

On 11/18/2019 at 4:26 PM, Grintsch said:

There are services like Lolli (a cashback program that pays back in Bitcoin rather than fiat or miles) or Wirex (giving you BTC cashback on credit card spends).

Do you any other services that would pay you in crypto for doing something that you'd be doing anyway, like - in the cases above - shopping online or offline? Ideally, this wouldn'T be things that you have to do specifically to earn crypto (like performing microtasks) but some where you earn crypto by doing something that you'd do anyway.

Any ideas?

I don't know any Bitcoin and other crypto monetized app or service by shopping. Apart from this kind of applications, I have knowledge about some earning methods that make money without investing and I can briefly talk about them. For example you have faucet services and with these services you can earn Bitcoin by simply filling in the captcha. This method is not very profitable and it is not worth the time you spend. Another advice would be to write messages at forum addresses such as Cryptotalk and Bitcointalk. With these methods, which are not too difficult, you can get very nice earnings. Moreover, you can get information when you make money or give information to others.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.