How to earn crypto without buying it? - Page 6 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grintsch

How to earn crypto without buying it?

On 11/18/2019 at 10:26 PM, Grintsch said:

There are services like Lolli (a cashback program that pays back in Bitcoin rather than fiat or miles) or Wirex (giving you BTC cashback on credit card spends).

Do you any other services that would pay you in crypto for doing something that you'd be doing anyway, like - in the cases above - shopping online or offline? Ideally, this wouldn'T be things that you have to do specifically to earn crypto (like performing microtasks) but some where you earn crypto by doing something that you'd do anyway.

Any ideas?

yes I have and that's posting here in Bitcointalk, 1000 satoshis maybe small but wait if you do this for 100 days and you store it in your wallet, imagine what would be your earnings be that's over $200 and of course Bitcoin is growing it could double

There are so many methods to earn bitcoin with free. But with free method we earn only little amount. You can visit PTC sites like coinpayu.com and adbtc.pro. these sites are pay high than others site.

to claim air drop in yobit would be the best way to make bitcoin without any investment. you can claim to yobit and later on you may sell your coins to convert it into btc. price would be low but sometimes it gives good value. you can claim several airdrops, with that bonuses you will able to buy any coins to increase your liquidity 

3 minutes ago, Dinesh09798 said:

There are so many methods to earn bitcoin with free. But with free method we earn only little amount. You can visit PTC sites like coinpayu.com and adbtc.pro. these sites are pay high than others site.

When we use a free method to earn bitcoin, we need to spend the time to do that work every day, but if you can have that time, you can start collecting the reward from a small amount until you can have a bigger amount in your wallet. That will be worth for people who wants to search that money, and they can do that. So you need to think twice about that and make sure you don't give up in the middle of that way.

On 11/18/2019 at 10:26 PM, Grintsch said:

There are services like Lolli (a cashback program that pays back in Bitcoin rather than fiat or miles) or Wirex (giving you BTC cashback on credit card spends).

Do you any other services that would pay you in crypto for doing something that you'd be doing anyway, like - in the cases above - shopping online or offline? Ideally, this wouldn'T be things that you have to do specifically to earn crypto (like performing microtasks) but some where you earn crypto by doing something that you'd do anyway.

Any ideas?

There are so many free ways to earn cryptocurrency like joining airdrops,faucets,bounty,completing or answering surveys and by playing mobile apps that pays cryptocurrency,just explore the internet you will find one,but be careful with scammers.

You can earn bitcoin from many site without buying it.You can earn free btc from various platforms.You can earn free btc from faucets and this forum also

On 12/24/2019 at 9:41 PM, silvergain said:

to claim air drop in yobit would be the best way to make bitcoin without any investment. you can claim to yobit and later on you may sell your coins to convert it into btc. price would be low but sometimes it gives good value. you can claim several airdrops, with that bonuses you will able to buy any coins to increase your liquidity 

Yes on Yobit we can use their Free Coin feature. We can get some coin with that.

So after that we can try to trading it and make some profit. For airdrop i think still best way to get some money free without much effort. But just be careful and avoid fake airdrop.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

You can earn bitcoin without buying anything. If you want to earn Bitcoin, you have to make a hundred comments in this forum. Then for every comment you can earn.

2 hours ago, febriyana said:

just be careful and avoid fake airdrop.

Can you tell me about more? If i claimed fake air drop, does it affects to me? Why should i aware to avoid to claim fake air drop? I will be careful to claim, nontheless you will be disappointed to know i already claimed. So i neee more infos to keep my self safe

You can earn crypto without buying it in many ways.you have post articles and comment.you will get payment for your every comment.you can  earn crypto from faucet also.

4 hours ago, Abbas Khan said:

Without buying something cannot give you profit in any commodity then bitcoin is also a commodity you need to buy at low and sell at peak. 

Yeah when you buy bitcoin on the low price and when its price gonna to peaks then you need to sell it for the purpose of gaining profit.

aognmnua9 - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

1 hour ago, Tabasco4 said:

For me, bounty is more better than others. I dont have a coding skill but i want to earn crypto thats why i am join in bounty campaign. Many ways to earn crypto but i am prefer doing bounty, its more easy and beside that, i can learn about cryptocurrency!

Bounty not always pay you. I've participated I some which just scammed me. Everyone who wish to start to earn from bounties should to know that every new project must to be chozen carefully. Better to learn something about the project, but not just blindyparticipate in any. 

You have 2 options: Participate in all airdrops, and then exchange coins for bitcoin, or just sit on the taps and get your coins.

I used several

ways of earning free coins.

Free airdrops, online games but too risky.

And finally I am here.

Goal is my first 100 post and

comments. You can do it too.

Extra effort though, no investment just your time.

As you know that cryptotalk panel says that work here and earn money. So you not need to buy bitcoin first for earning. Some other website only do earning by investing bitcoins.

Here is some ways to earn cryptocurrencies online without buying or investment

• here cryptotalk - $2-$3
  • stemit like websites - no limit
  • mobile rewarding apps (cointiply, triviata, storm-play) 
  • crypto faucets - very low amounts (i suggest daily faucets)
  • airdrops-bounties
  • by viewing ads (adbtc.top bitter.io like websites there is lots of out there) - very low amounts
  • free cloud mining, there is lots of scams on this but still there are some good ones (electroneum mobile app, dualmine)
  • brave browser by watching ads, refferals, or with your website
  • online surveys

20 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

Without buying Bitcoin it can go very hard to collect . You can do different faucets sites , collect daily some sathosi daily . You can also earn coins from doing airdrops. You can do referral system of some good websites .

Collecting Bitcoin without buying is really need hard work. Not like around 2013, Bitcoin is still easy to get it, that is free on the internet. But now if you want doing claim faucet, what i see is not worth at all. Some faucet is really crazy, they only giving people 2 satoshi per hour. I prefer find job and work as employee then buy some Bitcoin. That is can save our time and not really hard to do.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yiu want to earn bitcoin without any thing, sorry to say doesn't exist you can work here in this forum just share with us your experience and post in this forum you can make more satoshi as you work

In the crypto market there are a lot of way to earn free crypto. You can join free airdrop programm. Also you can work in faucet and capctha completing site. You can also join cryptotalk forum site earning system where you can earn free bitcoin for comment.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:16 PM, MdSharafat said:

Earn Free Bitcoins With These 5 Methods

Shop Online and Earn Free Bitcoin.

Open a Crypto Interest Account to Earn Free Bitcoin.

Start Crypto Mining to Earn Free Bitcoin.

Take Surveys to Earn Free Bitcoin.

Become an Affiliate Marketer and Earn Bitcoins for Free.

Start Earning Free Bitcoin Online Today.

You can also earn through this forum site. It's tatally free. You don't need to invest on it. You can earn here a massive income.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

You can earn free crypto in many ways from this market. I am also earning free crypto. I am earning from airdrops. You can also earn from it. Also you can use to earn from this forum site. There you can earn 30k satoshi everyday.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

If you want to make cryptocurrency without buying it, there is a way but it will be slow and you will have to spend more time. Go to the Bitcoinget website and perform the required tasks and watch the videos there, they will pay you a small bit of bitcoins.

17 hours ago, lerd21 said:

airdrops and bounties. you can earn coins and if they are successfull, you can exchange for bitcoin or eth. Faucets good too,but they pay low amount of eth or bitcoin

That's what I did to get crypto, which is Bounty or Airdrop. By starting a job there, we can generate income there. Only do a little work you can, then get crypto without having to buy.

3 hours ago, katariyakl said:

Very simple you are free crypto in faucet and airdrop and bounty give free crypto for joining, and also many legit site run they give free crypto without investment and many colud mining site give free crypto. 

Yeah and there are a lot of people who are earning the free amount of crypto through faucets sites and bounty campaign without any trading .

I don't have any idea about this  I think it's a good idea imagine earning coins without buying it's great