How to earn crypto without buying it? - Page 4 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grintsch

How to earn crypto without buying it?

As I do not see around bitcoin procuring though there's a lot of option to get paid bitcoin while not ordering. It is easy to sign up for various resources routine at which you can obtain various altcoins and even when retailing them all you can generate BTC. also you will be able to sign up to various airdrops. you will find exploration blog they will likely compensate one designed for exploration. to make sure you contain a number of ways for you to get paid bitcoin while not investments any specific possession though you are doing a various very creative challenges.

How to get crypto without buying there are many ways through faucets, mining, and discussing campaigns in crypto talk. I hope we are always lucky in the crypto world.

23 hours ago, Jackmil said:

You can get crypto from this forum. And also you can do other things. I mean you can follow the airdrop. Maybe airdrop is the easiest way, but not all airdrops are good.

Yes and sometime the project giving us a very good amount of Airdrop which are very profitable for us.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Yes you can earn cryptotalk without buying it.By replying about different topics in cryptotalk forum you can earn this.But you have to reply 30 topics daily to earn.

Maybe you can try to become a local moderator on the project. Usually he must be able to invite people to join and must be active in the telegram group. If the project is successful, you will get a decent payment.

Earning cryptocurrency I think that the only possible way of earning crypto is by participating in cryptocurrency giveaway like Airdrop and bounty campaign although there are many other possible way you just need to discover it and also check how genuine it is before participating in the campaign. 

With your time you can earn cryptos, there are many options, one that I know is VoteCentral by DeepOnion, other one is here at cryptotalk! via yobit.net

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

6 minutes ago, Durjoy136 said:

Earn crypto rewards for watching ads online with a secure and personal browser. Crypto Cashback lets you earn crypto in any currency of your choice

You can provide a web link. I think it's worth trying, but unfortunately I have to have a lot of internet quota to watch videos

There are a lot of ways to do this, but they pay very very low. BEtter to work a bit ,to invest a bit of your money and to buy some cryptocurrency.

If one has a website or member to some advertisement sites they can add the codes of some affiliate sites and promote those sites. Whenever anyone uses those links to sign up or makes some purchases, they would be paid their affiliate commissions. Examples Localbitcoins,com, Exmo Finance, Cex,io, Paxful, etc

There are several ways you can ear crypto without buying it. when I started crypto, my first earning was some games which paid me with doge coins, now with Bounty, Airdrop, Games etc., you can earn crypto without investing any money.

Actually there are many ways to get Bitcoin, you don't have to buy it, such as placing advertisements / banners on your site, and the Bitcoin affiliate program. Maybe these two ways you can try to get extra Bitcoin income.

For now not really much that giving some cashback after shopping with cryptocurrency, If you want to earn crypto without buying it try joining some bounty campaign or earn via some faucet like freebitco.in or faucethub, Good luck dude!!!

You can make money from crypto online without buying it.And what you need to read is how you can make money without investing, if you post in the forum you will be given free Bitcoin.

You can earn crypto via on-line with no acquiring the idea. Start getting crypto with virtually no expenditure. These specific boards, in addition, paid for anyone no cost BTC pertaining to putting up.

Honestly, this is not a get rich quick scheme. But for crypto junkies connected to a laptop or their phones all day, there’s some money to be made in bounty programs and airdrops. The goal: crypto companies will pay you a few dollars (or in their own tokens) for spreading the word about them on social media. In some countries, that’s the plugged-in crypto enthusiast’s perfect side hustle.

On 11/18/2019 at 9:26 AM, Grintsch said:

There are services like Lolli (a cashback program that pays back in Bitcoin rather than fiat or miles) or Wirex (giving you BTC cashback on credit card spends).

That's interesting, I'd never heard of those services and I'll have to check them out.  I did hear of some smartphone app that gave you your change back in bitcoin after you made a purchase.  The name of it is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember right now.

But those aren't really ways to *earn* bitcoin and the amounts you get are pretty small I think.  The only real way I know of to earn bitcoin is through signature campaigns on bitcointalk, and by participating on cryptotalk.  There aren't any real jobs that pay their employees with crypto, which I think is unfortunate.

We can earn crypto through forums like this, there are also websites that will give you a task then they will pay you through crypto (I forgot the website). There's lot of campaigns which are not that popular, just keep on searching and you will find some.

I think growing an account in a big forum is a great way to earn crypto without investments. we can choose bitcointalk and cryptotalk in this regard.

Bengali?

View this Topic

In my opinion doing cashback program is like waste my money. That is not directed buy Bitcoin, but we must buy a something to get cashback Bitcoin.

I never used cashback program, so i don't know how it work.

Back to question, you ask program like Bonus right?

I ever faced bonus Bitcoin after i purchasing my phone pulse, that is randomly. So every purchase i do, i will get some ticket, from that system will pick some ticket for a winner. The bonus is good i think around 0.001 BTC.

Better than nothing.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Forum is an alternative way to earn bitcoin, just need to finish the 100 post before you've getting paid to your next post. Mining also a way but it needs a multiple device and consume a high electricity.

Crypto faucets are special websites which reward you with digital money for simple actions like watching some videos, clicking on links, participating in surveys, etc.  They give you tiny drops of coins, so don't go into it expecting they'll make you rich.

Edited by Dilu

Airdrops is best options for earn some crypto newbie... Guildchat, Coinchat , Telegram Groups makes Drops free cryptocurrency drops...

Some screenshot... All drops are real u can withdrawal crypto assets ur personal wallet ...

Screenshot_2019-12-14-10-42-41-967_com.bitguild.guildchat.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-14-10-43-22-860_com.coinchat.coinchat.jpg

CoinChat1576299627436.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-14-10-49-05-628_org.telegram.plus.jpg

Hi Grintsch,

as all the people here say, there are lots of ways to earn free crypto - faucets, airdrops, tasks and forums aso.

But is also important to say, that you got to be careful of scam pages and campaigns, where you can lose the earned cryptos.

So this hint - before you use any service, check that it is legit or scam. A fast internet search gives you a first advice.

I am using various sources of earning free cryptos since some months and it is really funny - but do not expect to get a good hourly earnings... 

Best Regards,

Alex

You can find the BtC without investing Use a bit coin mining website I recommend that harsh paid.com website be appropriate

Edited by Isuru7