How to earn crypto without buying it? - Page 5 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grintsch

How to earn crypto without buying it?

It can be done by many faucet sites. There is less websites which pays you in cryptocurrency for your work. It is not well established well till now. But in future it can happen. And i don't think there is any market of shopping with crypto under my knowledge. 

I also don't know any other methods for making crypto without spending money. The only thing I can say  is join bounties and services section where u get paid for BTC. 

Still you have to spend money to get cashback. Airdrop, faucet, is a microtask that you can do. Bounties and freelancers are a way to get crypto.

There are many faucet and PTC sites for earn crypto for free. But with free method you can earn very little amount of crypto which market value is nothing. You can increase your earning with referring others people.

You can earn crypto with faucet and PTC sites for free. The earning amount is very little. You can increase your free earning with referring other users. I repeat that you can earn very little amount of crypto with free method.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:40 PM, Amit01229 said:

Yes this website is grate opurtunity for New user they can earn and also learn from this site and also have other many way like Airdrop but I'm don't recommed Faucet because it's time waste

Airdrop and faucet are fully waste of time. New user can use this forum to earn money from cryptos easily, I suggest everyone to use this forum to earn money and make a beautiful forum.

Well actually cashback is good for spending places that already use crypto transaction tools, my idea is how we continue to develop innovations that occur after the crypto world has advanced.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/14/2019 at 12:45 PM, Dilu said:

Crypto faucets are special websites which reward you with digital money for simple actions like watching some videos, clicking on links, participating in surveys, etc.  They give you tiny drops of coins, so don't go into it expecting they'll make you rich.

Faucet give us free Bitcoin or altcoin, it is also simple task. Good for newcomer in crypto world. But the bad thing is faucet only give us really small amount if we compare it with time we spent there, i think faucet is not worth. Especially if you think with faucet. Also some faucet is really bad put anything ads and mining script where consume your PC for their mining.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I am new about crypto currency I just started to get interested of earning crypto. It's hard to earn crypto in my opinion on a beginner like me. My favorite crypto is Bitcoin because it's well known and first crypto that gets me interested. But somehow you can earn crypto less than a real money if you have not much knowledge about Bitcoin earnings. I tried many ways to earn crypto like Bitcoin and all of these ways are all not getting many crpyto. But today I'm surprised after I heard this website cryptotalk from my favorite online earning YouTuber. Where in you can earn up to 30,000 Satoshi a day by just posting, and commenting. Also beneficial because you can ask questions of what you are concerned about and you can learn more about crypto currency.

You can earn cryptos thru cryptos faucets, or mining. Then you can change them for bitcoin. Also here in this forum you can earn bitcoin by just posting quality contents about crypto currencies.  So you don't need to buy it because they are paying you bitcoin for your post. Just remember stacking those satoshi.

I suggest you to follow a campaign program or often we know bounty hunter. from there we are asked to carry out a certain task and after our task is completed we will get a reward in the form of crypto. whether it's existing crypto or newly launched crypto from the bounty program that we follow.

Airdrop and bounty you can earn crypto easil.  This way anyone can earn easily crypto currenc.  This is one of the easiest way earn crypt. And this way is 100% safe. This is Very easy way to earn crypt.      

Without buying cryptocurrency you can earn only one way that is join airdrop and specially don,t miss new exchange airdrop , I also airdop lovers and I earned lots of dollars than I expected.

You can join airdrops or invest some little amounts in coins. Or in btc. But its little risky. Airdrops also risky because of fake airdrops

Hi, 

You could join coinpayu, here you can view ads or complete tasks for bitcoin just like buying something online or downloading apps, or watching videos anything you love to do online you can just go to the offerwall.

There are a lot of offers in the offerwall so you earn bitcoin doing what you love.

Click the link below to earn bitcoin doing what you love so you don't need to buy bitcoin.

Here is my link 

https://www.coinpayu.com/?r=BenAnn

One way is to create music and sell music albums for BTC on your own website or bandcamp type site. I wonder how many djs and artists are on here that haven't tried yet selling their album for BTC? Did you know that famous rapper 50 cent sold one of this albums pre order for BTC?

According to different sources, there are faucets that can actually pay you, but they only pay a small amount in exchange for your time. Although it is free. 

I earn crypto without buying it because of many ways. One is using faucets. Another is using freebitco site wherein I just bet bitcoin to earn. Lastly, I've been posting on Forums like cryptotalk.

to make money without investment is quite difficult for new comer. however there is a lot of expert and experienced person such as me, are working here without invest any single cents. such as earning money from freelancing platform and then converting it into crypto currency to make invest in bitcoin. also faucet is an alternate option to claim few satoshi.

I don't have any idea of that, but here, when you are posting you can earn a little amount of money by just sharing your thoughts and opinions. 30 post per day can earn you a profit.

There are many ways to earn Crypto without any investment. You can join airdrops and bounty programs.  Airdrop and bounty is the most popular part to earn crypto as free way. You can also earn BTC from this forum Also. YOu can earn btc faucet sites.

I think you can earn btc by doing creative post in this forum. you also can earn btc by doing bounty or airdrop . if you use yobit exchange then you can get free coins here.

20 hours ago, Nakukanchik said:

On the оff chance that yоu don't purchase cryptо, you can win cash by jоining Bounty оr Airdrop. That is the reasоn you need tо buckle down. Many are wоrking in airdrоp or abundance tо acquire great salary in a mоnth.

But is nt easy to win these bounties as you need to have a popular social accounts to be eligible to apply for bounty.

Yes, you can earn crypto without buying it. There are so many faucet sites and PTC sites for earn crypto. But they pay very little amount worth nothing. With free method, earning is very low.

you can get some of this coins(dogecoin, bitcoin,dash,litecoin,bitcoin cash) in coinpot also you will get 3 tokens for every check in and you can change it to btc