First experience in YOBIT exchenge - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 11/30/2019 at 5:17 PM, Sajol114 said:

Summary of the YoBit. internet Encounters To begin with, it's really worth talking about how the customers associated with YoBit. internet may key in the actual industry nearly straight. Whenever starting the leading web page, a person straight reach the actual buying and selling user interface, exactly where several cost ideals as well as advancements is visible. my personal favorite trade website is actually yobit trade website it's very trustworthy trade website as well as my personal very first trade website.

Yobit is a platform  where investment , entertainment  and trust  are combined . More than  400 types  of crypto are available  for investment . Wallet are  protected  with high  security . We welcome  you  to this hybrid exchange as soon as  possible . 

Great! my first experience on yobit was really good, is easy to use and really reliable 🥰 I started using it some months ago, and hasnt been difficult at all, im trading right now btc, eth and other tokens that yobit release on airdrops. Yobit has an excellent security, your money is safe in the exchange, and comissions are low. The yobit investbox its really works fine and they pay your interest on time. But you need to invest in active coins and best coins because sometimes those coins can be dropped massively. You can go into invest box and read guide to participate, they have simple rules and explanation about the program, you'll understand. If you have question contact support to get the right answer, easy to go and good luck to you. 

it's good to know that you are happy and satisfied to use Yobit I use it daily and what I like is the dashboard of the exchange but if it had a dark theme it would be cool but I am still satisfied with using Yobit I do not stop participating in their Airdrops are good. and when I registered I take the same 2 minutes I will also invite my friends to Yobit.

According to my experience  it was very simple to set up an account in Yobit.net ,It took me only a few minutes and after that i have been exploring its interface and making strategies to  invest and earn money out of it .

I got to know the yobit exchange last year when they promoted their yoda token, I participated in the promotion and I got token and then I made several trades within the exchange and I usually use it on Occasions

On 2/5/2020 at 5:08 PM, Imran jameel said:

There is no other exchange with having these qualities like yobit exchange have. The amazing feature of yobit which i like most is its investbox pannel. And we can earn daily good profit by investing in yobit exchange pannel. 

I liked the mining  section more  in yobit . I also liked the posibility  to add  any cryptocurrrency  to be available on yobit. 

Your choice of Yobit to work on in the field of cryptography is the right choice, and there are many wonderful features in this platform such as an investment fund that contains many good investment plans through which you can achieve profits and stable income

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit is an excellent platform to exchange cryptocurrencies and with very low rates when withdrawing in commissions

My first experience was good, despite some difficulties - it was difficult to understand the interface. First, I traded in the negative, then I sorted out the trades and began to earn money. The YoBit is a good exchange.

Edited by orelaser

December is approaching and bitcoin prepares for its next rally. do not be left out of receiving a very good income, register now at yobit.net and start trading

Hi everyone! My first experience in Yobit was a few months ago, specifically in January of this year. My first use of Yobit was great! I had no problems when making my purchases / sales, much less when trading cryptocurrencies. Yobit is an exchange with a lot of potential, I recommend it ...

• +5 1

The Yobit exchange is a great place to exchange cryptocurrencies.  My first use of yobit was great!  I had no problems with the exchange.  I recommend yobit for everyone

My first experience with yobit exchange was through the YODA airdrop from there, I stayed in it because of the investbox tool that has made me earn a lot of money and now I will be much longer in yobit because of Vmining

On 11/18/2019 at 11:53 AM, CryptoPrince said:

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

You can start investing  in the investment box. İn the real world  , cryptocurrencies  will start to  work in the  coming years. So you can  be sure  that having  crypto now  will benefit  us alot in  the future . My advice  to you , if you  start investing  with cryptocurrencies  , do this on the  yobit exchange . The advantages are huge . These advantages ; 

+Favorable commission 

+Mining 

+20% commission for  every member you bring in...

Open interest in Bitcoin options reached its all-time high of $ 2.14 billion on September 24, a day before a huge quarterly expiration of 89,100 contracts, that is, 47% of the option contracts in existence at the time. Options are derivative contracts that give the holder the right (but not an obligation) to buy or sell an underlying asset at a predetermined price, also known as the "strike price."

image.png.23a0b1215745ed887f070072fe931fb3.png

Clearly Yobit.Net has shown that it is here to stay, making everything much easier for its users, in my case I was dazzled when I first entered its exchange platform and used its interface, I feel it is very tidy and easy to use. Without a doubt one of the best.

On 11/24/2019 at 1:50 PM, xprince1996 said:

Your experience requires sacrifice and high enusiasm so that you can have a good experience for the first time to try to attract and deposit with yobit everything smoothly so your journey makes me interested to follow your footsteps through well.
Jubilee gives you a difference in life so you become happy.

I agree  with  you to make  sacrifices  for good success . At the end of  this sacrifice , yobit will make  me happy , I believe it  dearly. You can not  achieve  anything  without effort . I think it's worth  it to enjoy  the benefit  of yobit.

On 2/24/2020 at 1:44 AM, scorpiali said:

i think its that the hassle to me. But when I did my first exchange in yobit I understand everything and I must say it is the easiest exchange site I have ever seen. It has also lower fees with faster transaction

Friends , it is really  comfortable   to trade on  the yobit exchange . After investing  a certain amount  of money  on the yobit  exchange , all you have to  do  is click  on the investment  box and  buy the cryptos you want , that's all . Selling and buying  thought  when the value  of crypto  rises . He will  be happy  to see   you  with us.  That is all , good luck  to everyone.

• +1 1

My first positive experience with yobit was in its first airdrop in which it allowed us to obtain good profits, which turned out to be a marvel. Today I am investing in its mining and I feel very comfortable with it since it is paying on time.

8 hours ago, cansuguzel said:

Friends , it is really  comfortable   to trade on  the yobit exchange . After investing  a certain amount  of money  on the yobit  exchange , all you have to  do  is click  on the investment  box and  buy the cryptos you want , that's all . Selling and buying  thought  when the value  of crypto  rises . He will  be happy  to see   you  with us.  That is all , good luck  to everyone.

Agree with that at all ,the yobit exchange is all what we meed we can buy and sell and invest in many plants we want and also now we can mine coins just in the exchange ,this new features is the best way to stay in the exchange and never go away 

I was a little scared, since I didn't have much reference of it, however, when I finished my registration (it was very fast) I entered in that great world, and I saw some videos to have some reference and it gave me to understand that it is of the simplest and useful interface, and it has a great number of advantages to multiply, security and confidence.

I have heard good news about yobit, especially the new mining industry, there are people who are getting a lot out of it, I have not been able to have an experience as an investor in yobit but I have also thought to give it a try and add it to the investment portfolio.

Edited by Michar1