i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin

My friend, be sure all the sites that promise you fantastic rates like 100% or 50% in a short period are scam sites. There is no honest site that offers you these returns.

56 minutes ago, Sakib121 said:

Sorry to hear about what happened to you. But in the future, start being more cautious about choosing websites for investment. Big and trusted companies are the best place to invest. that's It's  thanks to all. 

Not all crypto investments can be trusted. many people take advantage without thinking about the user's loss. many types such as scams and platforms are not clear.

On 11/18/2019 at 2:10 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments

That's too good to be true, and generally, a too much good on an investment is probably a scam. No company could ever generate 70% gains to pay you back your investment. Think logically and try to assess how an investment could be realistic and attainabke with their ROI claims.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know what do you mean exactly by "investing" but I guess you want to get regular earning when you deposit an amount of money , if you meant this I don't recommend you to take it seriously because most of such websites are scams, it's better if you do trading or at least long term holding

The most reliable way is to buy cryptocurrency through trusted exchangers. The best site for finding such exchangers is BestChange. There are no scammers. Be so careful.

Sadly, you cannot put money into Litecoin at your inventory broking. Instead, you want a digital wallet. The pleasant digital pockets we've got observed for US Citizens is Coinbase. Coinbase allows you to shop for and promote Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin all in their app.

I think that the best choice is to invest your Litecoin by trading Litecoin-USDT pair by yourself, I don't recommend investing your money in untrusted project that may be a scam and very dangerous.

The same type of yes I am doing is how this Litecoin investment works.  And to become trusted where to work I must act with caution.  And I would greatly benefit if I could invest in it.  thanks for everything.  And Thank You So Much ..

I am sorry for you may be you lose your money.There is no site best than the cryptotalk that you can earn money by very easy method by just posting comments.right now i don't know about some site wich is paying if you invest there.before investment you have reserch about this site

Invest in lite coin is a thought that you can invest in it to earn money to make an investment 

I think Cryptoclock is a bitcoin forum site. You earn BTC by commenting on this great site so that it works on this site and allows many BTC to enjoy and earn, I'm making money by doing cryptosale. This site is very useful for making money.

There are established exchanges that are secure and you can buy Litecoin from these. I'd recommend Coinbase, Kraken, Bitstamp, Binance, Bittrex etc. There are more but I've tested these in the past and had no problems. You need to read their rules though as most demand KYC and also try to find out if they accept your national currency.

On 3/18/2020 at 8:42 PM, hasanhamidul7 said:

You can invest in Bitcoin or Litecoin on the Eobit Exchange. This is really bad news that you have lost money. In fact you invested money in the wrong place so that your money is wasted.

I once made a coin purchase on a coin exchange platform, but maybe I was a layman at the time. just a loss that I got.

There is not even a single sincere investment website on the Internet that offers you fictional returns like 75% of which you talked about. You should know that legal investment sites offer you a reasonable return, for example 15% annually

Investing is a risks,that's why it is required to be more vigilant and wise when choosing a project to invests,and with your case it is better to learn first every risks and how to be aware on those risks that involves with it,and learn all things about every potential earnings,because it seems like you are just eager to make money and easy to fall from scammers as you scammed 4 times. Do your own research on every projects before you invests to avoid happening the same thing over and over again.

11 minutes ago, Shihab744422 said:

I am sorry for your loss but I don't know any investment site right now.But I will suggest you to start trading.There is great possibility of earning profit in there.

Indeed, l would prefer also to start trading. There is really amazing chances of getting money by trading.  But sorry there is not a trusted way to advise to you. 

The trusted way of investing not only in litecoin but for all cryptocurrencies is to do your own trading, and I'm advising you that don't trust investment sites that's you earn big interest.

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

The trusted way of investing not only in litecoin but for all cryptocurrencies is to do your own trading, and I'm advising you that don't trust investment sites that's you earn big interest.

As you above mentioned it is not only trusted way of investing in LTC, l would say like you for all cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of investment sites, which are really scammers.

13 hours ago, vincedig said:

Very bad to you dear budd but loss makr the perfec and learn more from your mistakes and found more best site for trading ans investment.

Must be grateful from failure, after we are grateful we must be prepared so as not to be weak and strong again, that is the attitude of a great coin trader in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend I advise you to invest in the yobit platform fund as this platform is very reliable and honest and you can achieve very wonderful profits from it by investing and trading

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To succeed in a Litecoin investment, you have to have a reliable platform, a safe wallet and an adequate amount of money and wait for the price to start investing. For this I advise you to have a Yobit or Binance platform in addition to using a blockchain wallet with two-factor authentication

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think you invest in money doublers sites and this sites are to talk scam, i can't understand you already loss four times, but now also wants another site to invest, but I suggests you don't invest in this scam sites, do trading in good exchange like yobit binance this exchanges legit and also no loss in trading.

Get an hardware wallet for litecoin investment. Or if the amount you want to buy is not much, you can use reputed online wall let's like blockchain or coinomi wallets. 

you can earn or double you litecoin or other crypto by trading is the best way to double you can start learn about trading and ask your friend to get more information 

On 11/18/2019 at 9:40 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i have lost a very good amount with 4 scams.and where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments.Now we are looking for a good site to invest in so you can let me know if there are any sites you know. If the site is good, I will invest there.

I have bought and invested in Litecoin in Yobit. I made a profit easily and didn't lose anything. Yobit platform is suggested for investing in most altcoins not only LTC.

Don't invest in unknown websites. Only choose platforms with long credentials. I guess the 4 websites which scammed on you, were passive investment websites with high interests. This is nowadays called HYIP project and it has many victims. Stay away from these projects and instead try to improve your trade skills to earn safely.