Cryto debit cards - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
soupster

Cryto debit cards

I haven't used a crypto card yet, and I don't think that I will. I have used my mobile wallet though. Plastic money is the coming from the same failed financial establishment of the 80's and I don't think that we should keep up with it much longer. We have new tech now and no need for extra fees and mediary's.

we do not have such services here in my country, even PayPal is not available hope in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

One year ago there was too many companies offering crypto related debit cards and this was really awesome time as I was also using few ones but suddenly we have too many ristrictions from many countries so most of companies stopped working or few working but just for few regions so there is still some good escope in this field but very hard for companies to offer cards which works for all over world.

8 minutes ago, Jony66 said:

I be the same with you I solve not application a charge or repute certificate for cryptocurrency and I fix not be knowledgeable about how to assistance it, cryptocurrency is proven as an against the law currency in our country. subsequently the chance to take advantage of a withdraw certificate for crypto is not prearranged

Yes the same in my country, there are no laws that support cryptocurrencies so we do not have such services for cryptocurrencies. In addition, my country is prohibited from most services such as electronic payment, electronic banks, ATMs, and others.

I think AdvCash has the debit card for the crypto currency by using the crypto debit card you can purchase goods from the every store which supports the deposit from the crypto. There are also so many companies which are interest to bring their own debit card. 

There are different crypto debut cards but I have not even used any of them, but I will try to see if I can get one in my possession

I have not used such cards, I have heard that there is a Curve cryptocard, but to use it you must have a passport from one of the EU countries.

In fact, I have never used any prepaid encryption card, I have never tried this, but maybe I will start using the prepaid encryption card, thank you for this useful post.

i dont think there is anything like crypto debit card , heard about bitcoin debit card but never heard such card that accepts and hold any cryptocurrency 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There have been some companies on Cryptocurrencies which have created this such cards of the debit and credit cards specifically for Crypto. Just like the coinbase crypto cards. Is the first which I've seen lately, especially when research on this cards on Crypto networks

16 hours ago, Abiaan said:

i dont think there is anything like crypto debit card , heard about bitcoin debit card but never heard such card that accepts and hold any cryptocurrency 

There are several of such cards. Plutus in the UK, for instance. They are getting somewhat popular in Europe (Plutus is still a start-up). To be successful, transactions should be executed fast, and they should be able to hold stable coins.

Plutus also have their own token, btw, which they use as a kind of reward system.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

19 hours ago, golas6 said:

Could there be a huge crypto debit business card? Should absolutely I just do not ever been aware of it again, in all honesty, and yet perhaps you should, and yet it will require a time towards generalize this unique theory, whether they lunched some crypto business card so your bitcoin might be 100 % legal every one typically the cities

Yes you are legal if the punch card will be made available for him then is 100% legal to everyone in the cities

Prepaid discount cards with encryption? I have not seen these cards before, which means that the idea is new and has not been generalized. My friend, if you have tried it, please explain in a simple way how these cards work.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not used any crypto debt card before and I think its cool just like the ordinary one for fiat hoping to use it in future.

On 11/20/2019 at 4:00 AM, Crypto123 said:

Unfortunately we do not have such services here in my country, I hope they will have such services in the future because they are very useful and necessary in the world of Crypto.

Me too here in my country we don't have. Such service provided but soon will be developed and fixed

On 1/10/2020 at 7:42 AM, pulokdeb said:

Crypt debit card is one such currency debit card and we can make money with debit card at any time and this is a good initiative for us.

If we talk of the crypto debit card  that means There are money available with ATM machine within a country or every geographical zones

Recently in my country they just created a debit card that receives cryptocurrencies which we can use to buy food, clothes, electrical artifacts and sticks things more is a good 
Innovation 

I have never had a Crypto debit card's, and I did not know that this card could be explained to us how the card was used, and whether it was the same as another debit card's.

I have heard about a bitcoin debit card and i have seen that there are now an increasing number of sites that do offer it. Unfortunately, this option is not available in my region and so i am unable to get a physical bitcoin card. However it is possible for me to get a virtual debit card, which i am quite interested in as it opens more sites that i can use my bitcoin, because i will be able to use my crypto in any site that accepts visa.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/21/2020 at 4:38 PM, postonhai said:

Yes, I have used debit card, I never used Credit Card. In debit card you use your own money you have not to loan to buy any thing because when you return the amount, you have to pay a high interest rate and plus taxes. Debit Card is your own money but you can buy everything in the world via this card. When The crypto will be launched in all over the world, may be there would be a crypto debit and credit card available for shopping.

Well mate its really good to heard this words you use this crypto  debit caed, means your country fully adopt crypto currency, but unfortunately we can't use this facility because my country is still some problem in this issue you are lucky.

Well for me I haven't heard or seen a crypto debit card but if Actually it does exist it will really be nice for those people who would love to purchase things there need with their cryptocurrencies and also pay bills too with it.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, I did not rely on it before due to the lack of an automated teller machine in my country. However, I browsed and learned how this card works. It is easy to use, such as any other regular bank card. There is no complication in it. Okay, I think binance platform has established its bank card, and I think it is in development.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

No i never use it because i never heard about it , but i think is a great idea if there is a debit card for cryptocurrency , because the big problem for us , in a country don’t support cryptocurrency , how to withdraw this cryptocurrency to real life , so this can fix this problem , i wish you can share with us how to take this card if you have .

I say that I have seen are platforms exchanges wanting to take out your credit card with cryptocurrencies, to date I have not heard about any type of existing card, but if I go and two alternative cards that are associated with cryptocurrencies but are not directly created for the purpose  of using cryptocurrencies.