Your crypto project - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gamepapa0912

Your crypto project

On 11/15/2019 at 12:27 AM, Gamepapa0912 said:

Hi all,

Do you have a dream as entrepreneur?

To be am CEO of an crypto related project.

If you should launch a project in the "world of cryptocurrencies". How shall your project looks like and what you want to reach that people using your coin in "the real world".

Curious about your answers.

Kind regards

I have many dream. I want to be rich through this crypto field. Also I want to make self employed people's. One of my biggest dream is to make a world tour. Because I want to see world nature beauty.

• +1 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 11/15/2019 at 6:44 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

I'm thinking of becoming a billionaire one day and this of course will require a lot of projects, one of which might be my own cryptocurrency project.

I am also aspiring that I could become a millionaire from cryptocurrencies because I can earn so much money here and I hope that I can continue to earn here in cryptocurrency because I can also become a millionaire here if I could save enough money

Well i have dreams but not that big that i launch a currency myself , i just want to gain enough knowledge that give me the skill and ability to success in trading and make a decent profits from it 

• +2 1

I don't really have a project in mind right now I have some financial problems in my life I want to close it with my bitcoin but I will see what I can do in the future.

I really like to have a crypto project but only simple one for teaching beginners about crypto currencies, launching new coins/tokens and a blog for crypto news and other related things.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If there is a need for my own project in cryptography, I hope to open a private institute to teach the principles of encryption and its laws, cryptocurrencies and their prices, trading and investment, of course it is a project that requires good capital. I hope that I can get it from cryptocurrencies

I'm not interested in creating a crypto project , but i do like to invest in new crypto projects which shows good potential of returning profit. And at present i have invested in a crypto project called CRO , which is pretty nice deal , i have invested 120US dollar in it. These crypto currencies are really good. It can be one day become payment method all over the world.

I am also thinking about this but it is hard to foresee how it should look like. I dream of being a successful individual but not as an entrepreneur but I like to generate profit without exerting too much work to things that I need to do. If ever I would launch a project I am thinking that it should be at least level with the other altcoins. I do not want to compete with the price of the bitcoin because for me I think it is the basis of comparison for the price range system of the cryptocurrencies that we have in the digital space. I think that it serves as the general legal tender inside of the digital world that it could be used in any means necessary.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I would like to create my own exchange, and make my own intra-exchange token, which could be introduced into everyday life to buy shoes.  I have ideas on how to name my token and have already come up with a domain name for my exchange.  But I think the invented name is not enough here, we need programming skills and a team of people who will help to realize my dream

• +2 1

I would like to create a mmorpg style video game with an internal economy based on cryptocurrencies where users can earn the coins directly in the game and have the freedom to withdraw them or invest from their own wallet.

In fact, I am a trader and interested in the currency market, but I am not a technician or engineer of the Blockchain, but among the healed currencies that are interested in their projects are Ethereum and Link Chain And also the buy currency project

a large sources of money in oder and someday you will become billionaire that provides creative solutions to the problems that exist

• +3 1

On 11/15/2019 at 1:27 AM, Gamepapa0912 said:

Hi all,

Do you have a dream as entrepreneur?

To be am CEO of an crypto related project.

If you should launch a project in the "world of cryptocurrencies". How shall your project looks like and what you want to reach that people using your coin in "the real world".

Curious about your answers.

Kind regards

If I become the CEO of a crypto project that I am developing, I will launch a coin called coinden, this cryptocurrency will focus on transaction speed so that everyone can transact quickly. In the future, cryptocurrency with speed will be very much needed so I focus on speed.

• +1 1

I have done some research about crypto project cost how much capital I have to launch a coin and how it will listed at exchange and other aspects. The cost comes to 4-5 BTC approximately $70-90K. This is not huge amount but the purpose is the main point of coin. For what my coin stand for, I have new and innovative  idea for my project which gives him long life not dump after few weeks. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I really hope to create my own digital currency, but it takes a lot of determination and honesty, and I will not despair and I will fulfill my dream.

Yes, I dream of being the CEO of a coin project and the coins I develop have the highest price like bitcoin. In order for people to be interested in my project, the coins I make have a different technology from today's coins. It has a limited amount and is backed by gold.

• +1 1

I don't dream of creating a crypto project mysefl, but I would like it to be a part of one and contribute to the success it will have. I would give my best for it to succeed and with teamwork, a good idea and development it can happen. I should be able to help in marketing and in customer support.

• +1 1

I think that there is a plethora of crypto projects and most are just doing the same as others. Also most are appearing to only care for the fast money they can make as investors are still not doing a long research. I think that those that will survive from now on, must combine many technologies and create something better and unique.

I don't see the obligation to start a new project. There are so many projects already and most of them should be removed because they do more harm than good. Successful projects are not abundant. As long as there are reputable coins for investing, why should we take a high risk and invest in creating a project which can't compete with the famous ones? If you think your idea is really unique and rewarding, you can think of converting it to a project. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time and money.

• +4 1

I am no entrepreneur this is some thing I am not consider. I am trader in crypto today and worker but there is no job for me for ight now after all is in a state of unknown with the corona virus and what will be this year too.

I don't think that I want to make this move, I'm still a student and expect to finish with my studies first as I haven't found an opportunity that will allow me to change in to a career that will involve having my own cryptocurrency and I don't see this viable as I am not a programmer and don't have this much knowledge about crypto.

• +3 1

I think inorder to process this a lot of experience is required. I am working on new ideas and information that help the cryptocurrency world to survive. Research can help you attain success in projects. I hope a lot of people get into these platform.

I thought about this when I started but I didn't proceed. It needs people with background in programming languages and connections. Without anything it will be very difficult to make it.

• +1 1

My big dream is to learn more about cryptocurrencies and to be a potential investor in the crypto world since my dream is to generate a lot of money with cryptocurrencies.