Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin?

On 05.10.2019 at 00:51, Consignee said:

Bitcoin is a borderless cryptocurrency, we all know that. We are using it for trading purpose. But have you ever purchased anything like clothes, gadgets etc with Bitcoin? I had bought some mining stuffs from bitcointalk marketplace with bitcoin. Last time I used bitcoin for registering a domain in namesilo.

Please share your experience and where did you spend bitcoin?

The products themselves I didn't buy material mean. But many times I paid for services on the Internet with bitcoin.

hello everyone

i want to know about bitcoin.how to use it in trading. how to buy or sale bitcoin and how to exchange.   thanks.  

• -3 1
  • -1 1

Nowadays it is possible to buy almost anything with Bitcoins. Both tangible goods and intangible services from all around the world. These new possibilities have all been made possible due to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies becoming a safer means of payment which people can count on.

12 minutes ago, Sohan12 said:

No still i havent purchased anything with bitcoin because i usually dont purchase i just trade with it so that i can earn money

You only live once and you haven't got the experience? It's too bad hahaha

5 minutes ago, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm purchased domain using bitcoin. Two months ago i was purchased domain from namecheap. Easy to buy domain with bitcoin.

Great experience! 👍 There is a lot of domain company accept bitcoin as payment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have never used btc will purchase something. Like household accessories, Vehicle, t shirt,etc.But I do one think sometimes I buy some USD by btc. That's it thanks

Do not forget that bitcoin is an investment tool for most people! Therefore, for most people, the calculation in bitcoins is not interesting. nobody wants to buy pizza so expensive!

I have never bought anything with bitcoin, but its transaction fee is really expensive, so I usually sell it to usd and then use it to buy things, instead of using bitcoin to buy things, it is too much for me.

That I for no reason decided to buy purchased all bricks-and-mortar equipment, however, I decided to buy together with purchased online stuff like website files, URLs or anything else and this did the trick quite nicely. Just go into online business from now on I'll try to employ the opportunity paying utilizing crypto.

No,i just used my bitcoins for trading and holding,if i need to buy something i prefer to use cash and buy it personally to avoid transactions fee.

I have already bought credit and token electricity with Bitcoin, it's very fun without having to leave the house as long as there are internet and electricity.

Hi There!

umm... no I have not till now because I could not made any amount of btc til now but I hope I will earn some very soon and could be able to purchase something from it. have a great day...

i purchased many items with bitcoin but i converted flat currency then purchased phone i using bitcoin for international payments

• +1 1

I already use bitcoin to buy some products in the past, but after bitcoin hit $20k, I stop use bitcoin because I prefer to purchase something using my fiat. I want to save more and more bitcoin now because I believe that bitcoin price will increase higher in the future, so that makes me have a plan to earn more bitcoin and hold it in my wallet. I feel that bitcoin is too worth to be used to buy a product or something like that, and I prefer to use altcoin to purchase the product.

• +2 1

I mostly convert my bitcoin into fiat first because most of the times what I buy or where I buy does not accept bitcoin so I have to convert it first. I just hope that they accept btc as payment.

I usually buy bitcoin with fiat but sometimes I use bitcoin to buy alternative coins. Sometimes some trading pairs against bitcoin are profitable like BTC/ETH or BTC/LTC. I have also used bitcoin to buy some accessories for my cellphone but not directly because I didn't find a shop in my area which supports bitcoin. So, I have to convert my BTC to USD first and then purchase with USD. I think it is not important if you don't pay with bitcoin. Even if you convert it, you still have used its value. We buy things with value not just the currency! Anything that has value can buy things. In this case, you buy with USD but in fact you are using bitcoin as the source of value.

i am not a big investor or user these days.still entering in this as a kid.so taking time to run but i will one day. a little amount of btc i deposited in forex trading broker for trading on that exchange

Yes, I want to buy Bitcoin at any cost and one of the reasons is that this coin is one of the most potent coins in cryptocurrency but it is also called Qatar currency as we all know one thing in the cryptocurrency worldKeeping the cryptocurrency almost light-hearted because we will check all the histories that this coin is the most popular and demand is increasing day by day, and various financial advisers and investors are investing and they are investing in some of usBut if we do, then of course we can get out of it and in a word I say if I want to generate sales revenue at any cost because its future is bright because its supply is very limited, its demand is increasing day by day. General Chat Chat LoungOffshore and that's why I'd like to buy at any price from now on

Yes i know tgis coin is decentralized currency in the world and when i was purchase this coin then i never save this coin long time and some time i buy many other coins with this coin and some time i invest btc in forex trading for making profit

If I saved enough Bitcoins, half of my savings will be spend of course in gadgets like cellphone or laptop. Also it can become our emergency money if the problem occur. The other half will be stored in the wallet to hold it incase the value increases.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words