Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin?

I didn't buy it because I use bitcoin as a value storage tool. I can use any money for shopping. but I use bitcoin to trade and to protect the value of my money. In addition, the transfer fee for daily shopping is not very convenient.

• +1 1

I have never bought anything with bitcoin. Because in my country there is nothing I can buy using bitcoin. It might work if the buyer and seller agree but it must be done secretly.

• +1 1

On 10/5/2019 at 4:51 AM, Consignee said:

Bitcoin is a borderless cryptocurrency, we all know that. We are using it for trading purpose. But have you ever purchased anything like clothes, gadgets etc with Bitcoin? I had bought some mining stuffs from bitcointalk marketplace with bitcoin. Last time I used bitcoin for registering a domain in namesilo.

Please share your experience and where did you spend bitcoin?

I once bought several things like clothes, bags and shoes with Bitcoin. And the last time I used bitcoin to buy a gadget like a camera.

• +1 1

On 10/5/2019 at 3:51 AM, Consignee said:

Bitcoin is a borderless cryptocurrency, we all know that. We are using it for trading purpose. But have you ever purchased anything like clothes, gadgets etc with Bitcoin? I had bought some mining stuffs from bitcointalk marketplace with bitcoin. Last time I used bitcoin for registering a domain in namesilo.

I spent my bitcoin to buy domain, buy some gift card (steam and google playstore), gambling, rent a mining rigs, also buy an antminer with my bitcoin, pay my bills, buy other cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

On 10/5/2019 at 3:51 AM, Consignee said:

If an indirect purchase may not be counted, for direct purchases, VPS on Vultr and some advertising services. If you play Ingress, you can also buy items with bitcoin. I have bought it several times.

• +1 1

I haven't bought any items outsude the internet. Instead, I use bitcoins to buy airtime balance for my mobile network and occasionally use this for game credits on some games. Need  to earn more to be able to buy something. 

• +1 1

I know some sites where you can buy something for cryptocurrency and not only ..

FLOGmall https://flogmall.com/ - purchase and sale of goods. Cryptoavito.

Bitcoinshirt https://bitcoinshirt.co/ - sale of clothing and accessories with Bitcoin symbols. Worldwide shipping.

Bitskins https://bitskins.com/ - purchase and sale of screenshots (more than 10 games are available - CS: GO, TF2, KF2, etc.)

Opskins https://opskins.com/ - purchase and sale of skins, clothes, accessories, video games, etc.

Gameflip https://gameflip.com/ - purchase and sale of skins, Gift, game keys and other gaming junk. Input / output via coin FLP.

ATM card accepting Bitcoin and viola https://coinatmradar.com/ - currently more than 5000 ATMs in 75 countries 

• +2 1

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

Not yet. I havn't earn enough coins to withdraw it and eventually buy the things I want. Some of my wallets is still not verified because there is always no time to do it. Gonna buy some necessary things, if I get enough of it. 

• +1 1

Well in my country i don't know if there are establishments that accepting bitcoin as payment but whenever i want to to purchase something, i exchange it in real money and then cash it out.

• +1 1

For me I'm using coins.ph wallet so there are many ways for btc that i can use from, Like paying water and electric bill, buying loads for my prepaid sim, steam wallets and garena shells, Also I can use bitcoins to pay my government benefits like SSS and other more.

• +1 1

Free Faucet  " ZEN " now listed on BINANCE✌️

Click here https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=50427📣

I bought Sock proxies online thrice, but till now I am saving Bitcoin, further thinking to open sock proxy network as online business.

• +1 1

Yeah man i purchase T shit,others crpto with bitcoin. i think it is so easy and secure way for us. I'm very helpfull with this bitcoin. thank you

• +2 1

On 11/4/2019 at 5:14 PM, Supto said:

I would like to buy something through bitcoin but unfortunately in my country bitcoin is not available but, few countries accept bitcoin to buy goods. 

You can at least buy digital files from the internet.You should not wait for a local market to pay it with bitcoin! Just try it!!

• +1 1

well, when i got my profit on this campaign, i buy some things that is important to me, this profit helps me for giving me an extra income so thanks for this campaign.

• +1 1

No, i nevet tried yet. its hard to find a market that accept bitcoin as a payment. so if you find a store that accept bitcoin you are lucky enough.

• +1 1

no... not yet? i am scared of spending my bitcoin through online transaction. considering there are hackers everywhere. but i would really love to try. 

• +1 1

I bought a game and a giftcard using Bitcoin I thought it was not possible untill I did it. And it got to me Sharply

• -1 2

On 10/5/2019 at 4:51 AM, Consignee said:

I didn't have bitcoin yet but hopefully I will have soon. I'm planning to buy gadgets so that I can be more updated on trends and most likely in trading. And the rest, I want to just save it for the mean time. 

• +1 1

Yes i have always try to find some possible stuff where is can use bitcoins for shopping. I use bitcoins for Amazon shopping website by integrating third party extension of Moon wallet and i have tried to buy gift cards & some electronic materials.

• +1 1

42 minutes ago, Sumayya said:

I bought a game and a giftcard using Bitcoin I thought it was not possible untill I did it. And it got to me Sharply

I purchased a google play giftcard using my bitcoin and it was really great because the usd rate was same in btc and giftcard. so didn't need to pay much.

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

He designs them very well.website about t-shirts.He designs them very well.I wanted him to put crypto option too and he put that option.That was my first experience.

• +1 1

for now I have never bought anything with bitcoin, I want to try to buy something with bitcoin. but now I don't have bitcoin after I have bitcoin I will try to buy something using bitcoin.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, cryptoalik said:

Wow You are really enjoying the benefits from Bitcoin.I also purchased a Google play gift card like you.I am now feeling positive about Bitcoin's future.

I am glad to see that you are feeling positive now. but the truth is that, i felt it about 1 year ago. i also invested on btc at 4000 usd and sold in 7500 usd. love bitcoin!

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/13/2019 at 3:40 PM, Emma said:

I purchased a google play giftcard using my bitcoin and it was really great because the usd rate was same in btc and giftcard. so didn't need to pay much.

That was true some even give discount in which the price of the giftcard varies with that of the crypto price and you earn again

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

There is no selling markets accepting bitcoin as a payment method, all of the known sites are using PayPal and credit cards, but I can exchange btc to one of those and buy, so yes I will buy

• +2 1