Legality in cryptos - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Legality in cryptos

I think they are more professional hacker but even I have faced the man who scammed me just about $10, there are so cheap people around you who are willing to pull you down and keep all your money. But you should be very strong and use crypto wisely because there are many hackers and scammer in this crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In some countries there are regulations and atms need to be registered. There are rules inside countries I don't think that breaking them means anything against Bitcoin. If it was suspicious too then it was better this man was arrested, maybe he was planning to scam with this atm.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Restrictions and ban are not helping but there are rules in some operations as atm and they have to be enforced. In case someone is not allowed to install atms then the arrest is justified. There are rules in many countries about this kind of operations and it needs to have licence.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Crypto regulations are important to help with adoption but they need not to restrict businesses from opening and finding opportunities and arresting a businessman for not following rules is extreme, unless there was other accussations against him. A fine would have worked and a demand to follow legal procedures.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think the whole idea of crypto is good but countries have to be careful , this is a huge market, market cap of 400 Billion dollars , thats huge and everybody must be able to know the incoming and outgoing of every coin we have right now and today so we need to keep on checking it really carefully and grow with it 

• +1 4

I hope that governments will create terms to help with crypto adoption and have less restrictions put to allow investors to be able to have access to Bitcoin even if they want to buy using an ATM. I don't know about this event said in this post and perhaps it happened in a country that has strong restrictions on the sale and use of Bitcoin. I hope there will be proper regulations that will not be strict and allow ATMs to keep rising.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think it is the internal policy of the countries to implement the laws regarding the cryptocurrencies that they have. We can only demand them to consider cryptocurrencies as legal. Other type of convictions regarding cryptocurrencies are their own portfolio.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Crypto currency have been curated in thousands and they are easy to see them and work with but the truth is we need to follow them perfectly because there is no way to work with what we are getting right now there is no way to which legal cryptos have no directions to it, there is no way to which we have to value correspondence to them that is what we should believe and work with 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

There are regulations on every country and they are different. Some will allow a simple licence from the mayor to install a Bitcoin atm and others will need to be a financial institution or a bank with having millions in cash reserves to back your operations. Perhaps putting a Bitcoin ATM inside a shop will be allowed by the law as in the street it will mean it needs licence.

• +1 1

I would say that this kind of things is actually needed for the country to accept crypto currency by the government that is governing that specific country. This is their way of welcoming crypto currency in their country in a way that it would also help the government through taxes and funds the projects of the government that is currently at the position. This is actually should not surprise anyone since it is actually what makes the crypto currency would become relevant to every country they would be introduced. This is their way of accepting the existence of crypto currency in their country and the entire world.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 11/13/2019 at 6:51 AM, Keith700 said:

arrested for operate an ATM in an "illegal" way.

Is there illegal way to operate an atm? I am thinking they only wanted to blackmail him for not follow some part of their law. I am not have the complete story to judge this but it is probably not that this guy would want to be illegal. Bitcoin was given a bad name early but now the bad stance of government is beginning to change.

Edited by Mella
  • +1 3

Money is life blood for any operation where if people start making illegally can cause serious damage to country and many wrong person in control will comes up. If things would not put in order then the various dangers will start popping out. Because it's human nature to do wrong doing when he get the financial freedom and do everything with money. As for crypto it's against USD fiat and people use it for payments. This is good the government is cracking down those people. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

ATMs are not like having a crypto exchange it is very different. I don't think any state will allow civilians to use public spots and have business set up without licence, even more when it is financial service. There are some laws that are not about crypto but about businesses.

Crypto is the best and great market in the world and soon this market is going to be legal in all over the world and this time market movement is very good and i hope that soon the amrket touch the sky.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

The usage of bitcoin is increasing now. The top countries of the world now can understood the benefit of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. As a result many courtiers legalise bitcoin. PayPal support bitcoin now.

There shouldn't be a handling of crypto in suspicious manner and perhaps in this case something more happened that we don't know about and we don't even know the country. I looked and found news about a man running a cluster of unlicenced Bitcoin ATMs in the USA, he is now facing up to 30 years in prison after pleading guilty. Probably too harsh punishment but there are laws and need to be held.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, khan22 said:

i hope that soon the amrket touch the sky

We are hoping to see so mate because bitcoin is growing rapidly in terms of value which has lead it to touch $19,000 plus and for that reason i am suggesting we take the risk and hold further to at least end of 2020 so that we can earn more profit to our various wallets. Bitcoin happens to be a promising coin for that reason I have hope on the coin to touch the sky.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

All economic activities must be regulated by either a public or private organization in the case of cryptocurrencies it is a totally subjective case since each person can have an opinion on it, I personally think that there should be some regulations regarding the cryptographic world as long as they do not try to take advantage of high commissions or inexplicable taxes, in the same way if something is illegal it should be reprimanded.

On 11/13/2019 at 4:38 PM, Tatiana said:

The government has its own fears in front of crypto, they keep saying that crypto used in crime a lot. I do not know is that true or not, because of all of people whom I know and I use crypto for getting some extra profits to our salaries, nobody actually suffer during that. But the government seems look at the point differently. 

Yes the governments look at wider angle in which they need a crypto experts team to guid then that they can trace any cryptocurrency transaction on blockchain site because governments have power .

On 11/13/2019 at 7:51 AM, Keith700 said:

We have been able to observe in recent months how the authorities of the countries are responsible for putting very high levels of pressure on people who handle cryptocurrencies in a suspicious manner or without prior notice to the authorities, even recently I was analyzing that they arrested a man who was arrested for operate an ATM in an "illegal" way.
Do you think this is necessary?

When the government are not legalize something thats doesn't means that thing has impact, but when they see something that's only citizens are benefited and there is no way to receive taxes, them they must restrict it such as alcoholic drugs and marijuana. 

On 11/13/2019 at 5:51 AM, Keith700 said:

We have been able to observe in recent months how the authorities of the countries are responsible for putting very high levels of pressure on people who handle cryptocurrencies in a suspicious manner or without prior notice to the authorities, even recently I was analyzing that they arrested a man who was arrested for operate an ATM in an "illegal" way.
Do you think this is necessary?

Well must of these strictness by government was for the betterment of its citizens, some people would take advantage of the anonymous nature of cryptocurrency to defraud others, therefore putting a balance on the operations of crypto should not be termed "illegal" 

At some point I imagine, there will be an absolute need to have a legal framework in place for crypto. But it is also necessary to note that by provoking a law and a trace we are ending with the best characteristics of cryptos the fact that they are untraceable and that their carrier is anonymous. So it has its pros and cons.

I think that there are many governments that are questioning the legality of cryptocurrencies an even more that are not convinced of the legality and are therefore against it. The reasoning behind which however, is understandable as crypto provides users with a way in which they can transact, without having to share any of their information. Therefore they are able to make these transactions anonymously. Without the transactions being traceable this poses a major threat to financial systems and governments, as they are unable to detect criminal activity that is being funded through these mechanisms. Therefore i think that it is natural for governments to be on edge regarding crypto and its legality. Hopefully in the future there will be a way to regulate crypto that will promote its adoption in more countries, without these concerns arising. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well everything that violates the laws of non-applicable countries is illegal But, for example, trading and making deals with the agreement of the two parties through cryptocurrencies or with companies that accept them as means of payment is normal and natural and there is no specific control over it.