Legality in cryptos - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Legality in cryptos

On 11/13/2019 at 6:51 AM, Keith700 said:

We have been able to observe in recent months how the authorities of the countries are responsible for putting very high levels of pressure on people who handle cryptocurrencies in a suspicious manner or without prior notice to the authorities, even recently I was analyzing that they arrested a man who was arrested for operate an ATM in an "illegal" way.
Do you think this is necessary?

Bitcoin ATMs are getting heavily regulated, at least in EU right now because of the AML laws. I was fortunate enough to use them without KYC in the past but this seems to be impossible soon. I always wondered why they would be legal without any kyc before.

• +3 1

As well know that it's not every country which their authority cautiously accept the use if Crypto into their country, but am sure they have had to have had some suspicions activity before having to actually arrest this suspect, as basically Crypto coins are juts like financial bills

It is normal for some countries to exert great pressure on some people who use cryptocurrencies in a suspicious manner and in illegal activities. This is their right and everyone should submit to the law.

• +1 1

Every person in this life has the right to be imposed on him, take him towards him, and everyone has duties on him, even though this matter that you have spoken about is not good for them, despite the fact that they have committed mistakes or carried out suspicious actions. I am talking about normal business and are not among those that deal with others.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

As almost with every illegal sphere or thing in the world, legalization is needed to give the market the power of the law as well as much higher security for those who own cryptocurrency.

Dear friend legality carries many types meaning like legal by morality, legal by religion and most important is legal by the Government. I think legality is main factor to achive the desired of that things. so focused a important issue. I think crypto currency dose not achive enough progress for lacking of this issue. 

What do you mean by this? If the ATM is used illegally or in an attempt to steal it, then this deserves punishment of course but if this is against crypto currenciess o  it is not acceptable.

This is scary since cryptocurrency is not yet recognize by the public government so. Besides of its opportunity to give earnings thus it can be dangerous for us since the money came from cryptocurrency and i said cryptocurrency is not yet recognize so i prefer to hide my full identity for it get some advice from the senior users. Arresting users when they are cashing out is not needed since they worked for it. 

On 11/13/2019 at 12:51 PM, Keith700 said:

We have been able to observe in recent months how the authorities of the countries are responsible for putting very high levels of pressure on people who handle cryptocurrencies in a suspicious manner or without prior notice to the authorities, even recently I was analyzing that they arrested a man who was arrested for operate an ATM in an "illegal" way.

More and more countries are trying to earn something from cryptocurrencies and are trying to heavily tax altcoin owners is not entirely wrong but there must be fair laws, so what it means to use an ATM improperly?

These measures are personal, in my opinion, not all of them are included, because many countries have established Bitcoin ATMs, but they do not allow the use of these ATMs illegally, and it is natural that they set limits on the legal use of cryptocurrencies, and we must not forget that a large percentage of countries have not announced their acceptance of cryptography yet

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 minutes ago, Basad said:

Then to me crypto currencies will not longer be decentralized coins anymore it will become centralized coins just like fiat currency, if government begins to regulate and monitored it therefore even imposing tax on it

You have some point mate, but we see a lot of articles now that some government are creating their own Cryptocurrency i think so they have the control of it. It only means they are adopting teh crypto and other altcoins can be use in their country.

If they dont obey to the laws of the countries either get illegal activities should be punished.

Therefore i agree such measurements have to be taken so the country follows a good economy balance.

Illegal activites might move the country in question to a bad economical state as money would somehow not to benefit the country.

• +5 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

20 hours ago, Basad said:

Then to me crypto currencies will not longer be decentralized coins anymore it will become centralized coins just like fiat currency

Well, that's true mate but even though this will become centralized, the price of it will not be affected, we will just adding sone additional money to pay when we're buying some coins because there are now taxes in it to collect the government some funds.

There are countries that forbids the use of cryptocurrency and for countries that accepts it, there are regulations guiding it. Anyone who breaks the laid down regulations is considered a criminal and punished accordingly. It is unfortunate we can't do anything with that, we have to accept it or not use it totally.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/13/2019 at 10:51 AM, Keith700 said:

I didn't understand what exactly you want to know. In many countries crypto are illegal now. And in these countries all services of crypto are illegal. We can't do anything for that.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Yeah, I think it's necessary because it's very difficult for a country to first legalize the cryptocurrencies because it can create a lot of bad impact like money laundering and tax evasion. So, there should be strong rule even after the legality in cryptos.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:51 PM, Keith700 said:

Well, for our own opinion, of course, it is not necessary. It is because we are just finding ways to earn money and crypto is there to help us. Arresting a person that just want to earn is not good and against to the will of a person. But if that is the rule of your country, you must obey it or else you will forcely get arrested and I think authorities have the right to do that because of that's the law and they need to implement it. 

• +4 1

How can you operate an ATM in an illegal way? Unless agents are spying on someone that is a criminal or a terrorist and wait to catch him right at the moment he is about to transfer the funds, there is no other reason.

Some countries are accepting crypto coins and making law about usage of crypto currencies. And on other side many countries are making laws o ban crypto currencies. But in my country there is proper law about crypto currency. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Most countries have laws on ATM and it doesn't matter if they are Bitcoin atms since they passed it as a law they can remove them. Bitcoin can be exchanged with another person face to face too and there are many more ways to buy without even having a bank account. Legality is important to increase adoption.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I think that there is need to have so e legality in crypto because there are so many crimes that are being committed especially scamming and hacks. I think that they should impose KYC on all crypto users so that we would be able to trace who did what. This is necessary for the safety of all crypto users.

In my opinion, if the government makes laws on cryptocurrency prohibition and someone operates crypto ATMs illegally it is against the law and if there is an arrest, that is natural. If it does not violate the law and the operation of the ATM is in accordance with the regulations, I don't think it is a problem, for that it needs to be considered when we use cryptocurrency whether in your country it is legal or not because somehow we have to comply with the laws of a country.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello everyone, in my opinion, cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, xrp or any other, are on the rise and are the new business option for many people and technology startups, even though the cryptocurrency perfectly meets the properties that You must have the money (medium of exchange, unit of account and value backup), its legal status as money is not defined in many countries, but I have no doubt that in the medium-term future that could change.

• +1 1

Indeed, every country has different treatment for each cryptocurrency user, some are legal and some are illegal. I think this treatment is very excessive and includes pressure on people in that country not to use cryptocurrency. I think it violates human rights to choose what kind of currency they will choose.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/13/2019 at 1:30 PM, Tine0313 said:

Well if the government made laws about cryptocurrency so they have the rights to implement it and people must be under the government laws.

I will agree with you buddy because cryptocurrency is decentralized and government cannot touch it because it's natural for crypto, if they want to implement the cryptocurrency in their country, it's normal to have or put some tax on it so that they can get some commission added to the funds of their country.

• -1 1
  • +2 1