Ordering risk strategies - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Ordering risk strategies

Maintaining strategies is usually complicated but from my point of view, making our own strategies prioritizes our ability to give more confidence to our trading style.
If you try to reduce the risk levels conservative rationality contrasts one by one, you would be better off extending or decanalizing the stops or profits.
The best reading is offered by a market maker when you notice how they handle the market and if you are able to link that with technical indicators then voila, you have the gold plate on the table.

20 hours ago, Sweetme said:

If we always try to make our own good strategy we will be at the same place as the market and nothing will go without our notice

The strategies are of test every time you use them, but with a certain level of seriousness and security, keep in mind that making good strategies guarantees a certain level of constant profitability, there is no doubt about that, being patient to make the best strategies is the goal of every good trader that exists.

19 hours ago, EeeshaX said:

The market us involved with high level of risk and we have to maintain most of them for some reason, so that we will not be losing so much

Risk is a normal characteristic of financial markets, our duty is to minimize as much as possible the risk with the management and maintenance of the strategies we implement in our trades.
It must be essential to reduce the risks exposed to have a higher level of profit and reduce losses as much as possible.

It is essential to have a specific strategy for every trader that relies on it. There is not necessarily a single strategy, but it is possible to follow several strategies at different times according to need and according to your circumstances in terms of time, work, capital, market, and others.

At start try to use your framed strategy to trade in the market, make analysis both market and technical analysis. It is the best strategy you can use to manage risk.

i think there are a lot of people who are afraid to take risks in crypto but i think if you want to be rich from crypto then you must take those risks.

Thank you for these tips, I think you are right, and we have to learn technical analysis and collect as much trading skills as possible to improve our performance and avoid losses as much as possible.

Exactly true we should make our own strategies which will reflect our own ability to do the activities and when we follow someone else strategy and after facing failure in it we think that such person would have given some wrong strategy to me so its better to make on your own.

The risk is always there and we mitigate it when we can put in place the right strategies and we can weigh the movement and direction of the market. This will reduce many risks and losses

On 11/13/2019 at 7:52 AM, Keith700 said:

Maintaining strategies is usually complicated but from my point of view, making our own strategies prioritizes our ability to give more confidence to our trading style.
If you try to reduce the risk levels conservative rationality contrasts one by one, you would be better off extending or decanalizing the stops or profits.
The best reading is offered by a market maker when you notice how they handle the market and if you are able to link that with technical indicators then voila, you have the gold plate on the table.

Normally we could not be successful on the basis of other's strategies because we have different goals than them. It is better to work on the basis of our own financial conditions. Because no one could bear the same level of risk like others. So making our own strategies is good option.

Well in trading there's always a risk, it's just that we have different methods how can we cope up with that, the most important thing we need to have when trading is a patience. 

Every investments or business faces risks that could present threats to its success.

Risk is defined as the probability of an event and its consequences. And having a strategies to manage that risks is really important,finding which strategies will fits on you by researching,studying and trying is what you need.

It is important to experience a distinct technique for every single speculator that will rely upon the idea. There isn't actually one particular tactic, nevertheless, it's possible to comply with numerous approaches in distinct periods as outlined by have to have along with as outlined by your circumstances regarding occasion, operate, cash, market place, while others.

One of the risk strategies that i employ is that when i notice that the price of a coin is starting to go down, i then take the coin and invest it in one that is going up this way i can make up for the losses that i have previously made with the first coin. This is my risk strategy to attempt to make up my losses. Of course i am not always successful in doing so, but it has helped me quite a bit in making up some of my losses.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

We must work on the continuous development of our strategies and update them constantly in order to keep our strategy working well and this is what makes us make a profit through it.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 13.11.2019 at 06:22, Keith700 said:

Usually my trading strategy changes according to circumstances. For example, now I trade bitcoin daily orders as the price fluctuates greatly.

On 11/13/2019 at 4:22 AM, Keith700 said:

If you try to reduce the risk levels conservative rationality contrasts one by one

If I understand correctly this means that reducing the risk levels makes us take better decisions. If this is the case I agree from personal experience. There was a time I was trading way above what I should have, and I was doing mistakes, many of them. It is impossible to trade correctly when you are risking too much money that you will need for other purposes and which you have worked hard to make. 

Developing a personally customized and unique strategy requires a difficult procedure. You have to trade at least for 1 year to be able to extract some delicate points from your experiences. You can combine these important points and form a solid set of rules for yourself. Every transaction regardless of its outcome, is a building block for your future strategy. You have to review each trade you do and write the important tips you learned from it. Your personality is also should be included in your strategy because any person has a different level of risk tolerance. When all these elements were taken into account, you can define your exclusive rules and follow them to trade in a way that is most consistent with your conditions.

I do not think that trading needs to adhere to a specific strategy, the currency market is a ball that is constantly spinning, and you do not know which part of it is at the top and which part is at the bottom. You need to change your strategy in trading whenever the movement of the market changes.