Starting all over again here in crypto - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tokyo

Starting all over again here in crypto

8 hours ago, Athoy Brishty said:

👉I just got here, therefore I don't gain any violations. I be looking for to catch on the set of laws as I like being paid paid. Every person makes mistakes, hence you shouldn't be besides trouble with yourself. I'm sure that you academic your lesson, and we jump at you with direct arms on this thread. Receive back!😇

Thanks for sharing with us important feedback. I think I've got a lot of ideas from this that I can put to good use.

On 11/13/2019 at 8:37 AM, on1k3n said:

I just got here, so I don't have any violations. I want to follow the rules because I like getting paid. Everyone makes mistakes, so you shouldn't be too upset with yourself. I'm sure that you learned your lesson, and we welcome you with open arms on this thread. Welcome back!

Yes you are totally  right  , i like getting  paid , everyone  makes mistakes  so you should  not be too upset with yourself , i m sure that you learned your lesson , and we welcome  you with open arms on this thread welcome  back i am agreed  with you  .

There are lot of things here.you can get banned for spam here.If you copy/paste you also can get banned.so be careful and stay focused here.  

Yes i starting alover agai in crypto. I am newbie in this forum. It's really ggood site.    

On 11/13/2019 at 10:23 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Many are getting banned because they don't follow rules. I didn't get banned that is why I don't know the feeling. But what I can say to you is this. If you get banned or suspended. Do not creat new account unless it is permanent. You do not have to start all over again. Instead wait for the ban or suspension to be lifted and analyze your mistake and do not do it again. By that you can preserve your account and can get back your credibility as a member of a forum. 

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you . You should not be too upset with yourself I am sure that you learned you lesson and we welcome you with open arms on this thread. 

It is not that we start to nothing since the most focus of this forum is to gain knowledge and skills about crypto. If you get banned, you might have a duplicate account. Let it be a lesson for us.

It is a really bad thing and makes you bored of the forum, especially when you are given a warning and you are a new member and you do not know the conditions well for this you must consider the new members

well i always try to fallow forum rules and don't be ruse to other users and i have not been banned.yet. my advice is to never spam and don't  copy-paste it is wrong caus eit is plagiarism and spamming.

• +1 1

So is it allowed just to create a new account and continue from where you left? In btctalk any kind of ban evasion is prohibited. I kind of thought that would be eventually the case in here too.

I don't think this is possible in terms of rules. If we have banned it is permanent and if you create an account again, you are more likely to eat ban again.

I didn't get banned yet but so many people had reported been ban and some of them are due to similar IP.

• -3 1

There is nothing bad to start all over again. The 100 post without payment will serve people lesson not to go against the rules. 

If you do not follow the rules of this forum and keep doing the same thing again and again except for warning then there are chances to be banned and ruined with no time ,so follow the rules first then work.

No need to start changing the rules of cryptotalk. This is not very good if you do not follow the rules of the cryptocurrency forum cryptotalk. 

On 11/13/2019 at 6:02 AM, Tokyo said:

may i know, what is your violation? How did you compromise?

Well my violation is that I violated signature rules. I used font 18, while only 16pt was allowed. i thought I read the rules but I kinda missed it, and I was given one warning point. Its okay, I acknowledge my mistake. I have not been banned, but I sure would very very upset if I was banned. This is best source of earning now. 

• +2 1

I think when someone is banned it due to violation ofvrules and regulations of this forum. So i will suggest you follow the rules and regulations before posting here. 

On 2/14/2020 at 4:54 PM, Nilema said:

there are many things to banned a account..if someone use two account on ip address ,his her account will be banned..on the other hand if someone do not follow the rules their account will be suspend

Yes right there is many rules to follow in this forum to dont have banned or get some warning point , all we should respect them that's why some user when they are banned they will open another account and start again 

I am always real the rules and cluases of any working website okay and FAQ for now i don't get any banned in crypto but i get one banned for the program PLAYVIG i don't know why but the program know is closed and i am so sorry for who get banned in the forum .

There are many things that the forum sends warnings or prohibits, for example spam enables you to get warning points, but copying and pasting and creating multiple accounts will enable you to get a direct ban without any warning so you have to get away from these things as possible

On 3/18/2020 at 8:08 PM, Zaknov said:

Every banned user deserves that. If you don't follow the rules you will be banned. so everyone has to be careful or his work will gone in less then a second by admins.

Right people dont respect the rules and there is no way to create new account by the same device because the system can detect that and banne the second one, the only way is to talk with the support 

So the mission is to respect the rules see original in what you say, do not copy do not paste, there are so many interesting topics that some debate use copy and paste because of laziness, the suspension is not known and I will not know it, since I follow  the rules to the letter and although some haters denounced me the truth always prevails and here I continue, sharing with the beautiful community of cryptotalk.

• +1 1

One can be banned for not obeying the rules of this forum like the use of many accounts and I think those banned are always wishing to have a new account where they can start allover again and regret for not being honest therefore, let's continue to obey and follow the rules of this forum to avoid being kicked out.

There are many things that you can get banned for, including copying and pasting, creating useless topics, or just spamming in general to try and abuse the earning system on this platform. If you follow the rules, you will never get banned and therefore you will not need to feel sad or find a way to compromise.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769