Starting all over again here in crypto - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tokyo

Starting all over again here in crypto

A friend gave me 0.018 btc a few months back to get me going and I now hace built up a decent portfolio.Now I think the main reason is many of us didn't have so influences over English so they didn't understand much what have to post better

• Useful or interesting 1

Is there any thing like starting all over in this system. Its either you are a beginner or you left the technology and you ate back to investing again after a brief brake from the technology. Most people do not invest after a bit of time and would either leave the project and would not be put a dime but that they are starting again? I don't think that's quite possible. Although if you have made a mistake in the past and you are starting again then I think its awesome.

If someone go against the rules of this forum at the first place you will be given a warning points but if you keep on going against the rules of the from that is when you will be banned.

Well if you go against the rules that's all you need to know for a start all over thing to happen.

Just follow them and make sure everything is under check. Also dont go too much into the offensive side as sometimes even if u report they will follow you instead.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The major reasons to get banned on this forum are spamming, external links, useless contents, useless topics and non-digestible language. This forum strictly prohibits all activities against its own terms of service. Hope once you get Idea, you never commit any blunders. Thanks. 

On 11/13/2019 at 8:32 AM, Tokyo said:

I know the feeling when you get banned or suspended in crypto. It makes you feel sad to the point wherein you want to crate a new one and start from the scratch.

may i know, what is your violation? How did you compromise?

yeah,its so frustrating if you get banned or post counts decreased by many,but its also our fault,it only means that we dont follow the rules perfectly.so to avoid it better think of the forums credibility than our reward as rewards will follow if we make it better.

This is very sad. Keeping it active after opening an account is a lot of trouble. If it is destroyed then it is worth the trouble to bring it back...

As long as you respect and follow the rules you shouldn’t of got banned. It’s probably best if you read the terms again just incase!

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:09 AM, AL SHAIMON said:

I think there are so many 2nd time account here. They should more careful about posting anything and they should follow forum rules strictly. I hope they will do there work carefully.

Yes, all should maintain all the rules in this forum and no one use double account in this forum and if the moderator can realize that anyone using double if then his account will be blocked .

59 minutes ago, Bomb Abdulah said:

Me,  im a spammers thats why my account is banned now I'm started again and be careful on my posting so that my account will not banned again. 

Mainly some times we cant realize that we are doing spam here . i think you did so thats why your account get banned and you should reply the real answer to any topic.

I know this feeling really good because I have all those issue , warning point and be banned for a long time but now every thing is good without any problems 

I have collect more than three warning points because i have copy and paste some contents 

4 hours ago, Akbor said:

Yes, all should maintain all the rules in this forum and no one use double account in this forum and if the moderator can realize that anyone using double if then his account will be blocked .

Yes many accounts are already ban for this kind of misuse. We should not use multiple account for too much income. It is very bad way to income.

Yes, its a very sad moment. But if members really do something against the rules, there will be sanctions. This is a very good lesson for us to understand and descipline ourselves in the future.

It's very painful and hurtful. Really very hard for me to get away from moments like this. I'm starting to sleep a lot and have depression. It gets easier after a while and I don't give up..

Yeah, I've been banned before as a newbie . I still don't know the reason and it was really confusing me at that time. So I created a new account and am very careful of what I'm posting .

Yes, In some or the other way, its it's real tiring maybe to start all over again, I think the intial 100 posts and then getting back to where you leave. I could understand of doing repetition things.

I get banned before it really makes me sad and it seem I don't want to start from the scratch because the 100 posts first before the payment was been implemented. I got banned because of multiple accounts, I and my colleagues are using the university public WiFi that is why all of us are banned and the university IP address too.

My account has not been banned because I didn't broke any rules on the forum. But I think it's fair that if you broke the rules your account should be banned for that 

On 11/12/2019 at 7:32 PM, Tokyo said:

I know the feeling when you get banned or suspended in crypto. It makes you feel sad to the point wherein you want to crate a new one and start from the scratch.

may i know, what is your violation? How did you compromise?

I do not wish for this to happen to any of the members, but I have my experience with warning points, I got a warning point because my signature was in a larger font than allowed, but I did not know that the signature size is specific.

• +1 2

On 11/13/2019 at 4:37 AM, on1k3n said:

I just got here, so I don't have any violations. I want to follow the rules because I like getting paid. Everyone makes mistakes, so you shouldn't be too upset with yourself. I'm sure that you learned your lesson, and we welcome you with open arms on this thread. Welcome back!

The same with me am new here I haven't got any violations or warning points am trying all my possible best not to get a ban so am being very careful here

Banning of account will result in the disappointment and aslo people give up with the forum.but it is not the way .we should again start doing the work and should never repeat the mistakes which cause the same banning of account

Yes if your account is banned then you have to start it from the very beginning. And you have to use another account and another IP address to start it again.

If you do not follow the rules then obviously your id will be banned.  It was really very bad feelings when id banned but i think we shouldn’t break down rather we should learn the lesson from our mistake and work again.      

Most people here are getting banned because they do something that is not good in this forum. so they create another account any start over again from 100 post and its the lesson.