How do we Outsmart Bitcoin? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

How do we Outsmart Bitcoin?

7 hours ago, Mushahid Bajwa said:

I think you know about the buying at what time and selling at what time that is beneficial for you and your earning.

Buying at the right time is the best way but to know this time is so difficult, bitcoin is bitcoin, no way to outsmart unless you do everything to get it rightly. But doing it rightly is not easy. 

No one can change  the rate of bitcoin . Or there Is no company  or person who are changing  the rates.  Rates  increase  when  alots of people purchase  bitcoin. 

By investing we can outsmart Bitcoin. Bitcoin is so outsmarted. Located at the top of all currencies. The more investment Bitcoin has, the more demand it will have, and the more it will rise. Gradually its price will increase.

1 hour ago, Laboni said:

By investing we can outsmart Bitcoin. Bitcoin is so outsmarted. Located at the top of all currencies. The more investment Bitcoin has, the more demand it will have, and the more it will rise. Gradually its price will increase.

Indeed the best way is to invest and hodl. Although this will require a lot of strength and tough skin. Being able to hold during downturns and not scared by naysayers. Hodl is the best strategy for Bitcoin especially during a potential bull run.

Frankly, I didn't quite understand what you mean from your question, but I think you mean what is the best way for we Outsmart Bitcoin And that is by studying market movement and learning the basics of trading

On 11/13/2019 at 3:26 AM, zhaazure27 said:

Bitcoin trading is a high risk activity. Bitcoin prices are volatile, where prices can change significantly over time. Well, how do we outsmart?

To be a smart guy of crypto you should stay away from the market when you don't understand it. Because it can make you lose that time. Always stay away from unconditional market.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

There is no way to outsmart bitcoin. The risk with a crypto investment is always going to be there and in fact if you are able to find a way to get rid of that risk altogether then you are certainly on your way to becoming rich fast with crypto. However this is not possible since the market is decentralized and not controlled by any one person. As a result there is no way to outsmart bitcoin. All we can do is monitor the market trends and make predictions based on this.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

We cannot outsmart how bitcoin moves,but we can definitely avoid losing by having more patient and enjoying every flow of the market,either it goes high or drops,because by enjoying it and having patient,we will not panic which is the main cause of losing.

Yes the risk is higher and if you are in short term holding then it would be more than never before. And at that moment the knowledge and experience comes to play we have to apply our own strategy to win over the investment and get profit.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The act of outsmarting bitcoin is almost impossible because it is not human and work based on its technology, but we can outsmart people who buy or sell bitcoin and make profit on them.

This is the main reason

You cannot expect what is the price

Of bitcoin will be after a one minute only

This is so hard and need a lot of studies

On 5/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, issa123h said:

This is the main reason

You cannot expect what is the price

Of bitcoin will be after a one minute only

This is so hard and need a lot of studies

But within a minute, you can decide what the price of bitcoin will be, if you study the market very well, checking the price often, you can use indicators or normal common experience to know what the price will results too but this happens when the market has really increased or greatly fall. 

I don't think there's a way to outsmart the whales or the volatility of the cryptocurrency market but all you need to do is to flow  with the recent crypto market.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:26 PM, zhaazure27 said:

Bitcoin trading is a high risk activity. Bitcoin prices are volatile, where prices can change significantly over time. Well, how do we outsmart?

How is that even possible? The market follows through supply and demand, the miners supplies, we demands. Rather than outsmarting the market, we should just be focused on moving with the rythm of the market, that's the only possible way to make profits off investments. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/13/2019 at 3:26 AM, zhaazure27 said:

In this market we can make money from both ways. We can make money even the market goes down through leverage trading. But we need to learn how to trade and the trading points.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 11/13/2019 at 5:26 AM, zhaazure27 said:

You should stay doing what is appropriate and don't try to outsmart Bitcoin because it is not an easy task to do and if cryptocurrencies detect that you are doing something wrong in cryptocurrency I am sure that you might get banned

On 11/13/2019 at 5:26 AM, zhaazure27 said:

If you talking about strategy well it's not simple since in trading the simple concept is you will buy a stock in a small price then you will sell it when its price spikes up then you have money. But it takes predictions and understanding the major factors affecting the market.

• +1 1

The best decision to outsmart Bitcoin is to hold on There are many risks involved in repaying a loan. So if we invest and hold on for a long time we will get a lot of profit Just have to wait.

in fact Trading is risky and especially Bitcoin Trading as its value is very volatile and you can lose everything in a moment if you are not an expert my advice is at least at the beginning to finding other ways to earn Bitcoins such as lending on the yobit investbox or on poloniex and then as you become expert in Trading You can try but always with small sums

• +1 1

The risk is present in all areas of trading for cryptocurrencies, and the matter is not only related to bitcoin, but also other currencies, and stability can be reached by setting a short trading plan for frequently fluctuating currencies and a long plan for stable currencies.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is on the market, so it seems to me that there is no better idea, except that there are whales and hamsters on the market, which are not bad at pushing the market in different directions, so this very much affects bitcoin!

It's not a big deal , me as a beginner with no much knowledge then when I joined crypto I learnt that its more profitable to watch the price of bitcoin and buy when there is a decline in price and surely the price will rise after a while then you can trade and make profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Do not trade against the current, Bitcoin has high liquidity and if you trade on it you will inevitably lose, I advise you to collect as much of it as you can and store for the long run.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, the price of bitcoin and most of the cryptocurrencies are changing very quickly at the present time. I think the reason is the large number of investments in bitcoin and large trading at the present time. I don’t know if there is a time when the price of bitcoin will be fixed for long periods of time.

On 6/13/2020 at 12:26 PM, Virgil dijk said:

It's not a big deal , me as a beginner with no much knowledge then when I joined crypto I learnt that its more profitable to watch the price of bitcoin and buy when there is a decline in price and surely the price will rise after a while then you can trade and make profit.

The hard part is when the amount you used to buy is not peanuts but significant. For each person this is different. For us perhaps 1,000 is a lot of money while for citizens in wealthy countries it won't matter if they lose it completely. If you risk a years wages in your trade you react differently.