How many times per month the opportunity for bitcoin profit happens? I want an estimation. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

How many times per month the opportunity for bitcoin profit happens? I want an estimation.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:23 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

I want to reach an average number.

The problem is about the strategy, because time period will describe different result. I think all depend their strategy time, if you take general situation you can use CMC and set it in monthly. You'll get price action history and find the average. I never count it just use MACD  to see market direction and execute.

I still don't get it why should find monthly average because market volatility is unpredictable. Why not use technical method to find it, history data will never lie. For me estimation is relative because sometimes whales take part and monopoly can't be avoid.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:23 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

As you know the volatility of bitcoin price is a good source for income (buying low, selling high). I want to know how many times per month you can make profit from trading at best possible situations?

Can someone give an estimation about how many times a month bitcoin price usually drops and goes up again? This is a way to calculate the number of tradings you can do in a month. I don't mean those little hourly or daily fluctuations. I mean at least $1000 fluctuation.

Please everyone who reads this topic, state here the number of trades he/she does in a month. I want to reach an average number.

Dear mate I can't really predict or say  or tell how many times per month the opportunity  bitcoins rises in a month or for bitcoins profit to happen it's a mystery to me I don't know am here to learn more about this here on this forum

You can't just easily estimate it because bitcoin is very volatile in the market and you can't predict if the price might rise, well as I'm saying it's hard to predict the opportunity of it's price when it's going to pump but if you have a lot of patient to wait and observe it as the price might rise it is good for you.

It's a bit difficult to say because it depends on the market, not regularly on time, but I think it is 2-3 times a month. But you need to monitor and observe the fluctuations of it day by day, even a few times a day. but need to decide quickly.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:23 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

As you know the volatility of bitcoin price is a good source for income (buying low, selling high). I want to know how many times per month you can make profit from trading at best possible situations?

Can someone give an estimation about how many times a month bitcoin price usually drops and goes up again? This is a way to calculate the number of tradings you can do in a month. I don't mean those little hourly or daily fluctuations. I mean at least $1000 fluctuation.

Please everyone who reads this topic, state here the number of trades he/she does in a month. I want to reach an average number.

This type of profit takings could only be done by an trading expert. Less knowledge traders would have fear of losses in this situation.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:23 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

it depends on which market we are, in a bear market it is hard to find a 1k$ pump, if we are in lateralization phase then that can happen more often and at least if we are in a bull market this can happen frequently.

so we can't really make an estimation, because this can happen 0 time months or 10 times and as i said this depend on the market sentiment 

This depends on the type of analysis a person follows for me, as I track the demand areas to buy from them and sell them in the demand areas

I achieve 5 to 10 successful deals per day, according to market volatility, and monthly I achieve 80% successful deals and 20% losing

THINK POSITIVE

I craving to say In other Mining Method, Users requisite To get costly And Big Mining machinery To father Mining. The Maintenance Fee Is To High for the reason that This policy ought excessive Electricity Voltage And Making prominent Noise. In erstwhile Mining Method, Miners must To Make Powerful Cooling Systems, for the reason that Miner equipment Are as well Warm.thanks 

Bitcoin is frank to all and sundry and provides an exciting break to delve into an unequivocally new asset class.for swing traders nearby is forever an opportunity.it is countless.

I assume it isn't rely on thr monthly that a month will have so and so percent of rate increment .it mainky depends on the trading volume.in a unmarried  night time  it is able to unload upto to its backside fee and might pump beyond our expectancies.

The matter is different every time and there can be several good opportunities daily for buying and selling bitcoin and sometimes bitcoin is stagnant and this means that he will make a strong move

Life is great and enjoy it

On 31.03.2020 at 02:56, ethan1751 said:

It's hard to estimate the benefits of bitcoin. Because every month will never be the same and everyone will never be the same in the benefits of bitcoin, so it's really difficult to predict.

You're right. Each time period is unique, as is each halving. I for example now to avoid taking a lot of risks trade short-term orders. No more than 1 day in time.

This depends on the specific month, but often bitcoin falls and rises in price at least 2 times in month, so you can consistently buy it at a low price and sell it at a high price every month 

This difficult to answer because we don't know when the price of bitcoin fluctuates. As per my experience I guess on an average it happens more or less 2 to 3 times a month so we can have 2 to 3 opportunities of earning every month but I mostly missed these opportunities.

Hello my dear friend, if you talk about the big fluctuations of bitcoin greater than 1000$, it does not happen much in one month, maybe 5 times at most, I think, but then the deals are good. For me, I do not rely on large Bitcoin fluctuations because they are very few, but I rely on fluctuations in major currencies that have a small value such as LTC, BTG, ETC, Wave. These currencies have a fairly small value and their fluctuations are very good in a month so the profits from them are greater. Just watch and seize opportunities.

May be 2 to 3 times in a month fluctuation of 1000$ can take place. So if you invest about 10000$ in market then you can easily get 2000$ as profit easily. 

The only method I have seen to be profitable when trading bitcoins is by using a peer to peer exchange platforms because there you will be buying at low price and sell at high price of your own choice as long as you continue interacting well with your customers to keep them being around to trade with you.

The number of trades per month depends entirely on the market, sometimes months pass without being traded and at other times I trade dozens of times a week.

No one can guess how many times a month the price of Bitcoin can fall and go up again, let alone the fluctuations of $ 1000 in one month. I can't say the number of trades in a month because it all depends on market conditions. Trading is not easy, sometimes in a month when the market is bearish we cannot trade.

• +2 1

This varies according to the fluctuations of Bitcoin from one month to the next, sometimes it fluctuates in one month from 11,000 dollars to 20,000 dollars more than once, and for this you must constantly follow the market to find the right time to invest.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:23 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I mean at least $1000 fluctuation.

$1000 fluctuation each month? I think it's not possible unless BTC price will remain over 35k. According to my experience, I think earning profit from bitcoin each month depends on your timing, if you will be active on the markets at the right time when there is a chance to buy, you will simply make a profit just by buying and hold in a few hours or days.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

20 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

$1000 fluctuation each month? I think it's not possible unless BTC price will remain over 35k. According to my experience, I think earning profit from bitcoin each month depends on your timing, if you will be active on the markets at the right time when there is a chance to buy, you will simply make a profit just by buying and hold in a few hours or days.

I don't think $1000 fluctuation in bitcoin price is impossible during a month. It is quite possible and we can have even more than this amount. Just recently we had a great movement from $30K to $39.9K which is about 10.000 dollars! So, my question is quite simple. I only want to know how many times such beneficial opportunities will happen for a bitcoin trader? The answer to this question helps us to calculate an average earning per month from trading bitcoin. I guess, we have at least one or two big movements each month.

Thanks to Cryptotalk we have the opportunity to do it daily, so we have to take into account the amount of useful comments we have to make. And also to create topics that people 'can benefit from, here in this forum we have to think of everyone. And the Satoshi will come, the important thing is to maintain the constancy and persistence and the useful comments.