How many times per month the opportunity for bitcoin profit happens? I want an estimation. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

How many times per month the opportunity for bitcoin profit happens? I want an estimation.

As you know the volatility of bitcoin price is a good source for income (buying low, selling high). I want to know how many times per month you can make profit from trading at best possible situations?

Can someone give an estimation about how many times a month bitcoin price usually drops and goes up again? This is a way to calculate the number of tradings you can do in a month. I don't mean those little hourly or daily fluctuations. I mean at least $1000 fluctuation.

Please everyone who reads this topic, state here the number of trades he/she does in a month. I want to reach an average number.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

3-4 times a month and u have to be at ur computer when the move happens, its usually only for 2-3 hours then again lots of boring consolidation, its better if u dont force a trade if BTC aint moving, u wallet staying constant is better than losing money. Anyway if u catch one of those big moves u can 2x ur account easy

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for your answer.

Suppose I have 0.01 BTC. Then how much I can usually earn during those 4 times of price movements?

Suppose each price movement is around $1000.

I want to know how much BTC or USD I need to earn $50 per month from those price movements. (including all the fees)

I know it is hard to give an accurate answer but an estimation will suffice.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Yes, I agree that it is quite hard to predict such things but you can write about your past 5 or 6 months of trading here, then I will make my own calculations based on your experiences.

I think it is a useful data if everyone mentions his past experiences, the number of exchanges, amount of profit from each exchange, the amount invested and the amount withdrawn. It will be clear when you gained the lowest and highest amount of profits.

How much time you have to take action before you lose daily trade profits?

1 month was really short trade, i believe maybe around 10-20% for everymonth. You can get more profit if trading altcoin, bitcoin trading was not really benefit for a low amount money.

I think you can earn on bitcoin, but as for me it will be a small amount from yours, if you have as I understand in the area of 0.01 btc, then you can earn on the scalping strategy, it is very easy to perform. You just need to buy cheaper and sell more expensive.

how many time in each month for bitcoin profit ,it depends on ourselves my friend ,if we are a good a taking the right time to clear profit every month can be any time

because in the most important trading how to determine the profit time in 1 month can be 5-10 that time if it is really focused.

If you look at the daily odds of only 1%, this if in stable condition and the fluctuations will be eaten up by the fee trade. When conditions are not stable you can even take 10% in a day like the decrease that occurred last week. To make an estimate in a month depending on conditions and you can calculate based on the history as well.

• +1 1

at least 1000$ fluctuation? man thats a lot but you can do better if you trade bitcoin daily and settle for 200-300$ moves and accumulate your gains and you will do better than 1000$.

Ues it is but from the news  i research for read foe time being is defereny now people have changed teh trused of crypto made BTC and crypto can be rise every 3 mounts before i see it be 6 mounts now being more fast market really busy cauae much people being smarth for buy or sell their coins. It is good sign that BTC will be up more than $ 10000 from end od thia years. 

For me i guess it was really hard to tell which months bitcoin price is high, so what i do i often check the market price 6 hours a day is enough for me. crypto's are really unpredicted.

On 12/14/2019 at 11:18 AM, Whydoyoucare said:

For me i guess it was really hard to tell which months bitcoin price is high, so what i do i often check the market price 6 hours a day is enough for me. crypto's are really unpredicted.

Yeah its hard for every one to know about the bitcoin market that what will be gonna to next but I am sure some good need will be get good profit for us.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:23 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Please everyone who reads this topic, state here the number of trades he/she does in a month. I want to reach an average number.

Altcoin also has volatility. If you have a big amount of assets, you can gain enough profit in one order. So this depends on the trader goal. The order number cannot be in a fixed number IMO.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:23 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I mean at least $1000 fluctuation.

I don't know, that really doesn't happen that often.  Take a look at what happened recently, meaning the dip to $6600.  That was about an $800 drop, so maybe that was close enough for you.

Did you buy bitcoin then?  If not, you might want to ask yourself why not.  It seemed like a screaming buy signal at the time, because the price was basically plummeting.  Those are the times when you really should be buying bitcoin.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:11 AM, Moneykiller said:

btc keeps fluctuating all day long so you need to prepared for every second when the btc falls.as the btc falls click on buy and then wait for it to increase it again.when it increases within few seconds you need to sell it to earn a good amount of profit easily 

That is why you can't leave your order to reach the goal. Monitoring is one ingredient to make you trading cookies sweet.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:30 AM, huyscoi40 said:

I guess it's hard to know which month the bitcoin price is high, the price is very volatile and can go in any direction up or down. It's hard for people to know about the bitcoin market what will happen next

As an average, bitcoin price has a noticeable fluctuation every weak. It means we usually have 4 opportunities to earn from bitcoin every month. It is hard to calculate how much we can earn, because every price rise may be different and expecting to earn a fixed amount of profit from bitcoin per month is impossible. Usually each price rise for bitcoin is about 1% to 2% because bitcoin is the most expensive cryptocurrency and it can't rise as high as other coins with lower values.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:23 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

As you know the volatility of bitcoin price is a good source for income (buying low, selling high). I want to know how many times per month you can make profit from trading at best possible situations?

Can someone give an estimation about how many times a month bitcoin price usually drops and goes up again? This is a way to calculate the number of tradings you can do in a month. I don't mean those little hourly or daily fluctuations. I mean at least $1000 fluctuation.

Bitcoin will give you good opportunity that in which you can make good money in it because it i the crypto market running coins and it moves so much fast if you invest 1000$ then you can make double it in just a week through margin trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It depends. In some seasons with high volatility it can be on a daily basis. In dull seasons it might be one trade a week. So in order to get profit by trading one should look at volatility.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:23 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

If someone has this information then I hope he can share it with us, it might be useful for mid-term trade, Bitcoin is very volatile and this is a source of profit for many people.

there is no fixed time for the opportunity to come.if you are a good trader you can create your own opportunity by implementing the strategies .many traders get good profit in the bearish market too.

It's not like that, it depends on how much u work on it and how market is running, if you are really good at trading then you can make more profit in month.

I think it is not depend on thr monthly that a month can have so and so percent of price increment .it mainky depends on the trading volume.in a single  night  it can dump upto to its bottom price and can pump beyond our expectations.

Well,its hard to determine how much we can earn daily, but me average earning daily during normal flows of the market is 15% of my investments, but during bearish season i earn 75percent of my investments

On 11/12/2019 at 10:53 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

There are different situations like if the bullrun is started then after two or three days bitcoin fluctuates for $1000. It means about 10 to 15 times in a month. But if the market is not changing due to  bear or bullrun then btc fluctuates upto $1000 within one week or sometimes it only fluctuates once in a month. In this case btc only fluctuates because of whales activities.

• +1 1