To understand how much you are missing posts to be paid back - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

To understand how much you are missing posts to be paid back

I have a total of 835 posts counting the correct and deleted posts

Pic 01

The number of remaining posts is 590
The number of entries that have been deleted but I have not received any payments is 245

Pic 02

As we see in the picture I have 24 pages
Each page has 25 posts except the last page only 15
Means
23 * 25 + 15 = 590

Pic 03 & 04

Now we go to Yobit to see how much we have received the payment
We collect all posts

Now the number of posts we have received your payment is
649 /yobit

The number of remaining posts is 590 / forum

We'll do this
649-590 = 59

This means you are missing 59 posts to receive payment again

I hope the topic is understandable and useful

be carfulgf0101ابل.jpg

be carfulgf0101ابلبسي.jpg

• Useful or interesting 7

Life is great and enjoy it

And still i am not missed any payment from my post and i  have completed my 330 post yesterday and i get my all payment of these post without the first 50 of post.

43 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

But when you post more than 30 a day, the post is not counted for pay. but they are still in profile. so your calculation is not right at all. it will work only when we will post exact 30 a day.

Bengali?

View this Topic

4 minutes ago, Emma said:

But when you post more than 30 a day, the post is not counted for pay. but they are still in profile. so your calculation is not right at all. it will work only when we will post exact 30 a day.

If you post more than 30 posts a day, you will not fall into this problem and you will not have a shortage
Important The number of posts on your account must be the same as the number of payments made on the yobit platform in order to get paid

Life is great and enjoy it

Thanks for sharing this, and for me I always getting paid for my posts and never missed a day, the payment system is good and everything is fine until now. 

This is great explanation about the gap of payments. Now i understand it more. Maybe the best thing to do is to pick a best topic when you are replying to someones topic.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Not even after the update I received, I'm waiting for the technical team to solve my problem, but I hope to be getting by my posts all right, because I know that the forum is serious and the team and efficient.

Wow this is great, and really informative. I just found out i am over the count by 50 POSTS. My question now is why are there so many deleted posts? From the looks of it you guys have more deleted posts than I and i don't think these are all spam.

So what gives?

Well, such way for calculation is simple and for now everybody count the number of missing (deleted) posts. But my suggestion to mods is somehow to mark all deleted posts directly in my profile, to i could see directly where and to know the exactly post which was deleted. 

On 11/13/2019 at 12:11 PM, CryptoBry said:

I have made the calculation with my account. Here are my numbers: 

Total Posts in Profile = 1373

Total Deleted Posts = 368

Total Remaining Posts = 1005

Total Paid in Yobit = 974

Therefore, I have NO MISSING POSTS yet I am still not being paid by the system. 

Because total paid of yours are just 974 and the total remaining is 1005. You need to subtract this first because you have missing posts there. So if you subtract it, you'll get 31, that are the posts that are missing. But we don't have to worry about it anymore because we already know the update in the Yobit.

Your deleted post are so many so you need to fulfill those deleted until it met the number of your remaining posts. Did you get me?  You can see it now on your yobit account if they are already the same. That is for you to get payment again properly. That's what i think. 

On 11/30/2019 at 7:06 PM, HotShot said:

Thanks for this information buddy. now i understand why my posts are not getting paid! and from now on I can do all the calculations by myself. Really thanks to you buddy! It means a lot!

You don't need this calculation anymore because the team of this forum already updated the payment panel on yobit. Now you can easily know how many posts you need to reach to receive a new payment.

Well thank you for this kind of information, im having a bad time to understand about the current payment and now i am enlightened.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:55 AM, spyaquino said:

Not even after the update I received, I'm waiting for the technical team to solve my problem, but I hope to be getting by my posts all right, because I know that the forum is serious and the team and efficient.

Of course, after updating the rules of this forum many people complain about unpaid payments even though the results of posts made are appropriate but there are still some posts that are not paid, there may be posts that are not constructive so some are not paid, even though I think this forum is good with the new rules also being shown.

This little bit to old the forum have some updates with payment you don't have to calculate who it miss for your payment post now in the yobit exchange payment page you can see how it miss untile you next payment

Yes indeed,

as of now i'm not really sure why people are so eager in counting deleted post and keep on counting deleted ones, isn't it that we are here in the forum to share, learn and do good while the payment will be a reward of doing good?

You to post 30 a day, so that your post will be counted. I have to post 100 so that my post will be paid. Don't count your deleted post because i think you're off topic why they delete or they not count your post. You need to post useful, relevant and related to the topic.

On 12/2/2019 at 8:41 PM, rchres said:

I have to post 100 so that my post will be paid.

Indeed yes,

i don't think so that "you need to post 100 post be got paid", just post with worth paying post in the likes of constructive and helpful one's and stay with the rules of the forum. that's the best way to got payment and post not to be wipe out/deleted.

On 12/2/2019 at 7:41 PM, rchres said:

You to post 30 a day, so that your post will be counted. I have to post 100 so that my post will be paid. Don't count your deleted post because i think you're off topic why they delete or they not count your post. You need to post useful, relevant and related to the topic.

In this forum has its own rules so that the moderator has the right to delete the results of your posts that are not constructive and therefore you do not count your posts that are deleted because I think you are off-topic so you better be more careful to post if the posts are useful and constructive so that the moderator can calculate the results of your posts so that you get more paid for each of your posts.

We know that but the problem is which one is included off topic or deleted post and what is parameter good post? Those thing are really important to get answer, until know I don't know the answer. Just keep posting see on Yobit and fix again with posting again.

Thanks for a very detailed information with the help of the screenshots, The main pit here is to crete more constructive post so you don't have to worry about been deleted.

I think if you post 35 per day instead of 30 i think if someone on your post or comment is deleted unexpectedly, then that doesn't matter because you have another 5 extra post. some of the member here are actually doing 35 post per day's instead of 30. 

yaps, the explanation is quite good, thanks OP. before I was inactive for 2 weeks, and lost as many as 50 posts. maybe I think the forum is doing cleaning up the topics and posts made by scammers.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:32 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

I think if you post 35 per day instead of 30 i think if someone on your post or comment is deleted unexpectedly, then that doesn't matter because you have another 5 extra post. some of the member here are actually doing 35 post per day's instead of 30. 

yea thats what i started doing lately, even tho with the new update on the payment system that shows you how many posts you need to do to start getting paid again they still delete topics and replies as you start doing your 30 posts..so doing 35 is better.

Thanks for teaching this really good method to us. I will surely implement this method from today to find out how much post I'm missing. Thanks again mate!