Do you know some exchangers except from yobit? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SagingHilaw15

Do you know some exchangers except from yobit?

6 hours ago, SagingHilaw15 said:

I have this GBO tokens, but I do not have any idea about the exchanger. So I need some help where can I exchange it. 

Hi SagingHilaw15, can you provide information with details such as smart contact from the token that you have, is this token what you mean?
https://etherscan.io/token/0x295e093f47d63258a102ea4bfa69fde4beb4ab2e

I have no idea about the GBO token and if you share the link of this token project then it will be very easily for the member of the Forum to provide you information about the token.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

17 hours ago, SagingHilaw15 said:

I have this GBO tokens, but I do not have any idea about the exchanger. So I need some help where can I exchange it. 

I think if it is listed on  coinmarketcap then there will be a list of all exchanges that this coin is listed on, but i did not find it in the coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/search/?q=GBO. you should go check on the official website of this coin.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:23 AM, SagingHilaw15 said:

I dont think that's all tokens can be listed in all exchange and also it will be hard to get answers from people. So all you have to do is to search on google official website of that tokens where they'll mention all exchanges thay has listed their tokens. Or try to search that token to coingecno crypto review.

There have many exchanging platforms apart from yobit but all exchanges has their quality for their traders but yobit and binance are the most recommended exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can go to coinmarketcap and search that coin and once you found it you can look below to see where that coin is available to exchange.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Did you mean GBO Token from Gabro project? I'm not really sure where this token was listed, I already try searching on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko and didn't find anything. Maybe you can ask their team where this token was listed or try to exchange it on dex like Forkdelta.

On 11/11/2019 at 12:23 PM, SagingHilaw15 said:

Hello can you share the link of the project that which project have the GBO token then i hope we will give you some info about this token that how you will sell it now.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/12/2019 at 4:17 AM, teminalibug said:

I think if it is listed on  coinmarketcap then there will be a list of all exchanges that this coin is listed on, but i did not find it in the coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/search/?q=GBO. you should go check on the official website of this coin.

What's The official website of this coin?

On 11/11/2019 at 10:23 AM, SagingHilaw15 said:

Did you in it on bounty hunt or airdrop? how exactly did you get into possession with it?

Oh search it on Coingecko. Coingecko is a similar site as coinmarketcap. It shows more coins than coinmarketcap. You can find your coin on it. Though I am not so familiar with your coin so I couldn't provide any info about this coin. Only coinmarketcap or Coingecko can help you.

21 hours ago, faceless said:

What's The official website of this coin?

GBO coin official website is unknown for me at least because i have searched everywhere, maybe it is not yet indexed by search engines.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

GBO coin official website is unknown for me at least because i have searched everywhere, maybe it is not yet indexed by search engines.

Then even if this coin is not  scam it is still not trustworthy and they are not serious with their business.

To be honest I didn't hear anything about GBO coin it is best to check the info of that coin to coingecko or coinmarketcap.

3 hours ago, faceless said:

Then even if this coin is not  scam it is still not trustworthy and they are not serious with their business.

Very right about that, the founder or establishers of the coins are either lack capital, or are not serious with their project.

There binance, poloniex and many more but I suggest you to use this pervious two exchanging markets, they are the best in withdraw and deposit and support them 

2 minutes ago, Migo said:

There binance, poloniex and many more but I suggest you to use this pervious two exchanging markets, they are the best in withdraw and deposit and support them 

About poloniex aren't they implemented KYC in the system? and I hear that they are currently losing users, why is that?

3 hours ago, 4Anush4 said:

Brother check your token on coinmarketcap or coingecko.  There a lot of exchange except you it which support new tokens. I am using Vindax for sell tokens from airdrops.

Thanks or your suggestion, I was looking for na exchange that supports lot of coins especially the new ones. 

As I know you only can trade gbo token in yobit exchange. If you want to know more you can gbo tokens telegram group or channel .here you will find your answers. also you can ask the admin of gbo token if the coin is listed in any other exchange without yobit.

The best answer is you can ask the developer where they list their token so you can send the token to that exchange and sell it if the price increases. But you can also take a look at coinmarketcap to see if the token is list on some exchange or not. But if the token is not listed on all exchanges, then you should back to the developer and ask them. Some token will need time to list on the exchange, and usually, it needs more than 1 month before the token can enter the market. So you need to be patient and still hold your token in the wallet, but you must follow their channel so you will know for the update.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:23 PM, SagingHilaw15 said:

You should try coinmarketcap in this platform you can know about any coin full information like the price, which exchange can trade and other all things. Try this site to find out which exchange your GBO tokens was added.

Lots of token projects have the same name abbreviation so you have to give us more information, like their smart contract.

yes know a lot of exchanges besides yobit we know that there is also a very large binance there too  many pairs , besides binances there is also Houbi , BW Exchange.

I researched his GBO tokens, because I really did not know him and I saw that the project appears as finished, I should see on the official website if it is still being marketed, because it seems nothing.
I think GBO does not market in any bag at the moment.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Почувствуйте удобство и безопасность обмена электронных валют с нашим сервисом! На  нашем сайте вы найдете самые выгодные курсы обмена, а также огромный выбор валютных пар. Меняйте валюту через наш сервис уже сегодня и убедитесь в его уникальности!
    • Bitget запустила промоакцию с возможностью выиграть Apple, BMW и Rolex   Криптовалютная биржа Bitget объявила о проведении промоакции для зарегистрированных пользователей. Об этом Incrypted рассказали представители платформы.   Событие продлится с 25 апреля по 25 мая 2024 года. Для участия в акции пользователям нужно торговать на фьючерсах и увеличивать свой торговый объем во время проведения мероприятия, чтобы попасть в число победителей. По словам команды, вознаграждения распределяются в зависимости от наибольшего объема транзакций.   Согласно релизу, компания подготовила различные подарки для трейдеров, включая золото, продукцию марки Apple (часы Apple Watch SE и наушники AirPods Max), сумку Louis Vuitton KEEPALL и часы Rolex Submariner Green Dial. Главный приз — автомобиль BMW X5 Li 2024.
    • Добрый день! Хотим вам сообщить, что наш сервис  EveryDayCash предлагает лучшие курсы по таким направлениям как: USDT - Сбербанк Rub USDT - Тинькоф Rub BTC - Сбербанк Rub BTC - Тинькоф Rub ETH - Тинькоф Rub Наш профессиональный персонал всегда готов помочь и ответить на все ваши вопросы в Jivo chat. Ждем вас с обменом!
    • Добрый день! Хотим вам сообщить, что наш сервис  EveryDayCash предлагает лучшие курсы по таким направлениям как: USDT - Сбербанк Rub USDT - Тинькоф Rub BTC - Сбербанк Rub BTC - Тинькоф Rub ETH - Тинькоф Rub Наш профессиональный персонал всегда готов помочь и ответить на все ваши вопросы в Jivo chat. Ждем вас с обменом!
    • С радостью сообщаем о новом партнерстве с eobmen-obmen, ведущей платформой мониторинга обменников! PFlow - это динамично развивающийся обменный сервис, который постоянно совершенствуется, чтобы сделать ваш опыт работы с криптовалютами максимально безопасным и комфортным.
    • Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.