Cyptocurrency to lose it's meaning! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Cyptocurrency to lose it's meaning!

On 12/8/2019 at 7:24 AM, Hanhassie said:

It will still retain it meaning, but everything is becoming difficult in cryptocurrency, nothing is becoming easy again

these are the type of posts you start seeing in a bear market because people need to be constantly making money of crypto currencies for it to hold meaning to them but i can assure you this topic will be changed once the bull run is here.

Well, that is not totally lose the meaning of cryptocurrency, is just like they adopt it but they need to changed a little on the true meaning of bitcoin like putting some taxes on it in argentina, they put some taxes there because the government will be losing some funds.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:52 PM, fuer44 said:

this is still understandable, what I'm waiting for is how crypto can produce products that work in the real world or at least have functions for the real world. if so, crypto will really function.

There are plenty of crypto projects that have a real product like bitwatt where you can buy electricity using crypto and so on. What crypto really needs now is mass marketing so that all people in the world will know how crypto can change their life.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

10 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

There are plenty of crypto projects that have a real product like bitwatt where you can buy electricity using crypto and so on. What crypto really needs now is mass marketing so that all people in the world will know how crypto can change their life.

I just heard about Bitwatt, and I also agree if the project is indeed good and effective for electricity payments, I think it would not hurt the project to be mass-launched to the public so that countries interested in using it can directly work with the team and how the government will manage it later with its citizens.

14 hours ago, Digicoin said:

You are very right about this.

KYC, a form of revealing identity which is not somehow right in crypto.

There is not way Libra is not going to be centralized.

Oh but I'm sorry about Libra and sad news is that it is centralized and there is no chance for decentralization on this coin.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:16 AM, Benjamin said:

Well, that is not totally lose the meaning of cryptocurrency, is just like they adopt it but they need to changed a little on the true meaning of bitcoin like putting some taxes on it in argentina, they put some taxes there because the government will be losing some funds.

You are right government is too wise because they know that they will lose a profit on some economic field once they accept crypto that's why they putting a tax law to it.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/11/2019 at 8:50 AM, teminalibug said:

Then we can say that; Satoshi nakamoto creation is a failure, as he always preached Privacy and decentralization. but these regulations stands against those things.

I don't think the invention is a failure, what we're seeing is a demonstration of how far the governments can go to centralized the decentralized systems of cryptocurency. They say it is to check the illegal use of money and all that, but regulation can't stop people from holding onto the truth they found in these new form of money.

Crypto doesn't mean to be selfish and greedy.But some portion of people of this world has make this destructive . They just changed the goal of crypto currency.

I dont think  crypto currency is to lose yes we will see many fluctuations in price as new laws will cone in to act regarding crypto currencies in deffrent countries this will prevent scams and price my also fluctuate but crypto currencies and blockchain have very bright future ahead

I think crypto-currency is not losing it’s  meaning. It is a very good system available in the internet. Kyc is a very good way to verify real people. But it is not secure. We can not see what they are doing with our information.     

44 minutes ago, Cryptominded said:

I don't think the invention is a failure, what we're seeing is a demonstration of how far the governments can go to centralized the decentralized systems of cryptocurency. They say it is to check the illegal use of money and all that, but regulation can't stop people from holding onto the truth they found in these new form of money.

But if the government succeed into elimination the use of decentralized cryptocurrency over the use of centralized once, then the legally of satoshi will  be destroyed.

44 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

But if the government succeed into elimination the use of decentralized cryptocurrency over the use of centralized once, then the legally of satoshi will  be destroyed.

You know they can only try but succeeding is an entirely different matter. Bitcoin have opened people's eyes and they now know exactly what they want, so even you force another on them, they'll always go back to what they truly believe in. The far end of it is that privacy coins would take centre stage.

I think it doesn't lose its meaning. It has its own quality and bitcoin is something different from the other. I believe the price of bitcoin will go up and those who are using bitcoin used this because of its benifits.

Every country should take positive approach towards crypto because it's future of the revolutionary financial conditions of word. And it will become necessary for everyone after few years

Seems the government want to trying to destroy crypto. If they really want to destroy the image of crypto maybe we can use privacy coins. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency will never lose its meaning because the main coins like BTC and ETH will continue to exist as anonymous coins. They were developed from the scratch with privacy in mind and no one can manipulate their core designs. Some wallets and exchanges may require KYC but we can use others without verification. I have also heard some new coins are developed which are somehow transparent coins without privacy but these coins are not the majority of the market. Fortunately, crypto investors only care about privacy coins and if you look at market cap tables, you will rarely see any of those non-privacy coins. They can never take the place of BTC and ETH. They are just struggling to change crypto policy about privacy but most of them have not been successful.

5 hours ago, josh said:

I don't know in what way or essence that the founder or creator of bitcoin is a failure anyway? if this is a failure it won't reach this 1 decade in this industry for sure. Can clarify in what point it become failures as what you stated in the above mentioned. 

Not what I'm saying is it could last forever but with the destruction of privacy and self control of the coin, this things were very important to satoshi nakamoto and to many users of bitcoin, if destroyed then bitcoin has juts lost it's meaning.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:23 PM, teminalibug said:
  • The impose of taxes on crypto by Argentina
  • KYC imposed by localbitcoin and many others (made faucethub.io to close it's services)
  • Creation of none privacy coin, Like Libra

These things are really against the correct mean of crypto and i am also upset about these. but, i think crypto world will overcome these problems.

Bengali?

View this Topic

6 hours ago, ashua1 said:

yes, bitcoin has opened up a new market for us and the other is because we go up or down because every person who uses it currently.

In many ways, I get scared that the price of Bitcoin is going down today, although before the New Year's holiday, I would prefer a rise in the price of Bitcoin. 

23 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

You know they can only try but succeeding is an entirely different matter. Bitcoin have opened people's eyes and they now know exactly what they want, so even you force another on them, they'll always go back to what they truly believe in. The far end of it is that privacy coins would take centre stage.

But most of the private coins have been removed from exchanges lately, especially these regulated exchanges I think.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:59 AM, kurt777 said:

Cryptocurrency created to deprive people of anonymity! Although initially attracted by the anonymity. There's nothing you can do about it!

Yes you are right and also his creator is anonymous!

46 minutes ago, Emma said:

These things are really against the correct mean of crypto and i am also upset about these. but, i think crypto world will overcome these problems.

Once regulated there is no coming back, and now almost all bigger crypto companies has been regulated, even the blockchain.com.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:23 AM, teminalibug said:

Recently there has been crazy regulations of cryptocurrency, these regulation comes with rules that denies cryptocurrency it's true meaning, and as we new the true meaning of crypto coins is privacy and full control.

The following are the major things in regulation movements of crypto recently, that denies crypto it's true meaning.

• The impose of taxes on crypto by Argentina
  • KYC imposed by localbitcoin and many others (made faucethub.io to close it's services)
  • Creation of none privacy coin, Like Libra

What do you think will happen now?

The idea of a decentralized currency may prove a failure in the face of regional fluctuations, and the need for a central point of control appears at the level of each country, instead of investing our money in decentralized networks.

4 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

The idea of a decentralized currency may prove a failure in the face of regional fluctuations, and the need for a central point of control appears at the level of each country, instead of investing our money in decentralized networks.

So you are with this centralized ideas, you want crypto to be centralized, or did I miss your point?