What are investments? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

What are investments?

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I think it will be very helpful for us.  Now you can easily learn about investing.  Which is very good for us. Because now we can easily learn it and invest very well.

Investment is a money making way where you put some money to get extra money from it. Without getting money it will not be a investment. Sometimes people get others elements as a profit.

Investment is something which you buy it and store it for profit purpose. You put your money in any banks, in any market or in any business to get valuable profit. That's called investment. 

• +2 1

An investment is a contribution of your money somewhere, when you make an investment, then you will be full of profit after some time. Investing is very difficult, you need to analyze the market and choose the right projects for investment.

• +1 1

Investment is what we have to favor, the favor of what we have to really get in return that is what we call investment, when you have to put up a certain amount and then gain from them so thats the case we have to follow and do the right thing in this crypto world

As you said investments are something where you put your own money into expecting to get a return in the long term from it. There are multiple types of investments some of them are riskier while others are safer 

well we call investment when we fund money in something to get profit so if we buy house/land we say that we invested in real property. but if we bought just a house for us we say that we didn't invested(cause we are not expecting profit from it)

bitcoin is an investment but at high risk, given its sudden changes in value and the inability to predict trends even in the short term, it is better to buy stable coins and put them in stakes for high earnings percentages, is more sure

The investment is the process of investing your capital to a potential coins so that you can earn more Profits from it, it can easily benefits from it

I pr frefer the monthly investment in Altcoin or other companies ns after falling to a low price but i do not like to pay and forget a coin for a year.

Investment means the money we are invested into any market for earning some profit from that money. Investment gave us chance to increase our basic money and it is known as investment and business organization investments are big in this market. 

Investing in cryptocurrencies is similar to investing, in fact, you must first have enough capital to start your plan and then buy low currencies, trade and store some, in well-known trading platforms.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If we talk about the economy, we can say that investment is the purchase of a product that is not used today but used in the future. An investment is an asset or item that is acquired with the purpose of earning appreciation of income.

The process in which you buy anything and expecting to earn some profit in return after some time is known as investment. In crypto world investment reffared to buy crypto coins to gain profit in future.

In my opinion Investment are seeds in trading if you do, Invest means you plant the seed, give analysis to market means growing seeds and tree means profit's that you get , loss means your tree is dead.

Investing in cryptocurrency projects is one of the most dangerous investments and at the same time one of the most profitable investments if the project is successful, but we cannot know if the project is successful or not, so deep research on the project and the project team must be done and the white paper also studied.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:36 AM, Rashel said:

Investments are something you buy or put your money in to get a profitable return. There are four types of investments known as "asset classes". 

_shares. Cash. Proberty. Fixed interest securities. 

I'm not sure how cash is an investment though. Perhaps you mean investing in government bonds. Still this is about very wealthy individuals, institutions and investment funds. We can invest in shares and property, especially after a dip in prices that happens occasionally. About property though, we should know that it will become an investment if we use it. Like if we rent it to someone else. Otherwise it is a liability. Also if the person that rents it does not pay his rent, it is also a liability for the time he spents there without paying. Basically the people that don't pay their rent, are responsible for housing prices going down and should be met by tough regulations and evictions. They are basically thieves, living in another persons property without honoring their commitments.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:36 AM, Rashel said:

Investments are something you buy or put your money in to get a profitable return. There are four types of investments known as "asset classes". 

_shares. Cash. Proberty. Fixed interest securities. 

Nice information about investments. In crypto field, investment means you invest your money in mining or trading. These days, trading is much better and more profitable than mining. 

Investment is a brod terminology not only in the world of trading brcause it implies on our daily live, but in tis forum we discuss crypto related stuffs so investment in crypto is putting your money, time, skill, I efforts or any other valuable concept to yield reward in return either bitcoin etc. 

On 12/6/2019 at 9:00 AM, Tashfik said:

I think without investment earn profite is money is not easy. If you invest in this forum then you earn more money. But I am now newbies. If I get all knowledge about crypto then I am invest this site

there are investments everywhere. however on yobit, a very small percent of the investment.

I invest just 20$ in bitcoin because I think it’s will be rise soon , yes 20$ is not a big amount, but is good for me , because im not a good trader, and i don’t have a good budget.

Yes, you are right that it is an investment to get good returns from what you invested and there are many ways in which you can invest. Not what I said. And narrating the investment made by many risks, perhaps in favor or pressure when envisaging the limit

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/8/2020 at 2:24 PM, Rr45 said:

Investments are the amount of money we use to buy some cryptocurrency hoping that we can make profit in the future by selling that cryptocurrency.

Investment briefly mean the storing it imputing your capital in other to maximize it in the future output

Yeah my friend you are right.investments mean you have to buy something by using your own money and then investing those to earn good profit this is known as investment.This yobit platform is very good and profitable platform to earn good profit by investing.

What is Investing?

Investing is the act of allocating funds to an asset or committing capital to an endeavor (a business, project, real estate, etc.), with the expectation of generating an income or profit. In colloquial terms, investing can also mean putting in time or effort - not just money - into something with a long-term benefit, such as an education.