Bitcoin price manipulation are becoming too obvious now. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Bitcoin price manipulation are becoming too obvious now.

Manipulation is absurd topic because in my experience this method only use in exchanges when ICO, IEO or STO release. Because that thing market will respond but unfortunately it just temporary. We have different about manipulation but we agree about one thing, manipulation is wrong.

Just in Crypto world that we see this a major control of cost in any coins dump and tiger and increasingly numerous words become with Bitcoin it's to much if little broker can do that so don't be frightened if a major dealer do it and control the cost

This is bitcoin looks like mercury doesn't settle at all and reliably have a substitute expense and I don't think this control yet since of the impact of the market solicitation and suppliers.

bitcoin price always flatuvate and the price is not stable that's why the big whales manipulate  the price for few days then they earn target amount the crash the market and so many investors loss their amount last same happens big whales manipulate the price and then the market go down

On 11/11/2019 at 12:35 PM, Jhon Ryan said:
The people manipulating the price are becoming too predictable now. They trigger a massive drop in the price and people follow like sheep and start

dumping some coins. When the price drop between $600 to $1000, they quickly start buying again to turn things around and then they just wait for

the price to recover slowly to sell at a $600 to $1000 (per coin) profit. Rinse and repeat and you smile all the way to the Bank.  Roll Eyes  They make

sure not to make the price too volatile, because that would scare merchants and it will hamper merchant adoption. So, how low are we going this

time around? We saw $3000 in January and we made some good profits at $12 000... The 2017 buyers made some massive losses on the coins that

they bought at the all-time-high (ATH) of $18 000, so I think it is time to reward some of them with a recovery to $20 000.  Tongue

I do not know much about this manipulation but many people say about this that’s why the said that forex is scam because it can be manipulated by someone.

I don't think it's very difficult to manipulate the price of Bitcoin on the crypto market even though you have a lot of money. Bitcoin price movements are controlled by the people from whole world. The possibility of manipulating Bitcoin prices is very small in my opinion. And the decline in Bitcoin is purely due to lack of demand

Hello my friend in my opinion manipulating the prices of currencies in cryptocurrency trading It's something that really exists.Especially in currencies that don't have a lot of sellers and buyers

But if we're talking about a currency like Bitcoin, manipulating its price is very difficult for a lot of investors.

Of course Bitcoin has to give Bitcoin a fair clearance right now. So that Bitcoin users do not suffer major losses. The price of bitcoins should rise further. I'm waiting for it.

Bitcoin price now i think only really big whales can do it. Because overall the price Bitcoin is already expensive. Maybe only some company going to manipulate it. All cryptocurrency is can get manipulation, because the nature of crypto trading is not controlled by government or institutions. So our homework is when want to trading, we must be selective and research the coin first. Some coin is good coin, but when whales come, it will be bad coin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/11/2019 at 7:56 PM, Caporetto said:

I agree and people would go to jail if this happened in legacy markets, BTC is a safe haven for crooks and criminals manipulating price day and night, dumping on friday, pumping on monday back up like nothing happened, this market is insane in 2019... not up or down, just pump and dumps all day.Whoever says its organic market needs a reality check

i don't see what offence whales have committed by selling huge chunks of their coins in order to buy it again but cheaper. That's their strategy and they are also here to make profit and everyone is free to come up with their own strategy because it's a free market economy. For instance, you can choose not to panic sell and buy more when the price eventually dips, knowing it would bounce back sooner than later.

This is sad fact as whales are manipulating this for their own sack and no one can stop this because these are not under any control and they have some good amount which have good and bad effects of manipulation recently we are facing same problem its all happening just because of halving as they are using this as weapon and manipulating prices on their own way.

The bitcoin price manipulation that's is make the people to get benefited from trading on arbitrage because every platform has their prices of bitcoin

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

So many peoples will tired from the BTC price becasue still it will touch the 10,000$ and peoples will regularly invest in the market becasue they think that the BTC will make a bull and on that time they make good money in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

BTC mostly effect  alt coins and make them jump higher So whales manipulate BTC to increase profit from alt coins.Their is news comes every day about suddenly alt coins  are transfer to anonymous wallets and then goes to any famous exchange like binance ,coinbase ,kuchion,Bittrex etc.

This is a big deal. 
And I don't give a shit. 
As long as I make the right profits because of the fluctuation in the price of bitcoin. 
Let them play at the price, I take the opportunity to go up, I sell, and when I go down, I buy back.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:56 PM, IrinaLavrinova said:

In general, financial markets are characterized by manipulation. This happened earlier and will continue in the future. Those with large amounts will look for ways to improve their portfolio. Of course, in the cryptocurrency world, this is much easier.

oh like that yeah, this is good to hear. I say thanks, friend, still a beginner so can only listen, please help later

1 hour ago, Syedbesharat said:

BTC mostly effect  alt coins and make them jump higher So whales manipulate BTC to increase profit from alt coins.Their is news comes every day about suddenly alt coins  are transfer to anonymous wallets and then goes to any famous exchange like binance ,coinbase ,kuchion,Bittrex etc.

this is beyond my knowledge but I say thank you for the info it's good to dwell on my experience and my knowledge that only listen to this

Welcome with me

Everything happens in the crypto market, from price manipulation to media campaigns, to influence the fall or rise of the price
It is an ongoing war between buyers and sellers, each looking only for its narrow interests
Let's get into a win-win game, just let the prices go up without going down

This is true, the market is constantly fluctuating because of this, and the price cannot be fixed by trading, based on this change in the market and we make profit thanks to that.

We buy when prices drop

On 11/11/2019 at 10:35 AM, Jhon Ryan said:
The people manipulating the price are becoming too predictable now. They trigger a massive drop in the price and people follow like sheep and start

dumping some coins. When the price drop between $600 to $1000, they quickly start buying again to turn things around and then they just wait for

the price to recover slowly to sell at a $600 to $1000 (per coin) profit. Rinse and repeat and you smile all the way to the Bank.  Roll Eyes  They make

sure not to make the price too volatile, because that would scare merchants and it will hamper merchant adoption. So, how low are we going this

time around? We saw $3000 in January and we made some good profits at $12 000... The 2017 buyers made some massive losses on the coins that

they bought at the all-time-high (ATH) of $18 000, so I think it is time to reward some of them with a recovery to $20 000.  Tongue

Last 3 month bitcoin price huge manipulated and more then $700 dollars ups and downs in single day. Many people’s quick profit from this manipulation and some people’s also lost. 

I think this year we will see many pump and dumping in bitcoin price.  

The restoration of the price of bitcoin, to the mark of $ 20,000, it really becomes when you see today the price of bitcoin at $ 10,000.

Yes you are right, the people who invested in bitcoin from its rise to 20 thousand were shocked when it fell to 3 thousand and now the halving is approaching and it is time to reward those who have been patient with them for so long.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 13‏/11‏/2019 at 01:08, Thekingcallme said:

بفضل هذا التلاعب ، فإن الناس يحققون أرباحًا وأعتقد أن ذلك مفيد ،
فالعملة المستقرة ستجعل التداول مملًا وصعبًا
وهذا هو السبب في أنني أجد أن التلاعب بالعملات المشفرة أمر لا بد منه

Well said, My Friend, price fluctuation is very good for traders, and if the price was fixed, trading would be just a loss of sales and purchase fees. 
We shouldn't care who controls the Bitcoin price or other currencies. 
We just have to hunt for opportunities to make money.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:08 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Thanks to this manipulation, people make profits and I think it is useful
A stable currency will make trading boring and difficult
That is why I find that manipulation of cryptocurrencies is a must

This happened earlier and will continue in the future. People with large numbers will find ways to improve their portfolio. Of course, in the cryptocurrency world, this is much easier. Bitcoin holders do not suffer big losses, bitcoin has to manipulate prices to make it clearer and this is what I am waiting for.

Market makers are the ones who try to cause price slippage that manipulate the feelings of small traffickers and plunges them into losses. We have to be careful of this manipulation and attention and not be afraid of price changes.