Crypto licenses company for sale - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brian Do

Crypto licenses company for sale

Why are you even posting such offers on the forum that just about cryptocurrencies and not about businesses? I don't think that anybody from here can buy it. It would be smarter to just let people know what companies do in details.

You have done a great choice to sell this company because many people they will start scamming services with their companies after unexpected things happens. I hope you have already sold it, because profitable things they are needed with many people.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I wish the people how will buy this company developing it more than this , because like this company is helping this world of crypto to grow day by day , for that i wish the best for this company.

On 5/6/2020 at 2:16 PM, Honny143 said:

Well mate its great for Estonia users they now use crypto license , but i think this work in their surrounding not worldwide, so Estonia use this facility in their area, but I think this licensed use in other countries also, because they also use this.

Topic creator has clearly mentioned that his company has got 150 licenses. I think there would be licenses from other trusted authorities outside Estonia so I think topic creator has to be as specific as possible.  

On 5/8/2020 at 12:05 AM, deboprotap said:

i need to make more research about this consulting company.as you said there are more than 150 licence ,this is good who buy the company.but we need to collect more detailed information about these companies.why they selling,how much they earned before,yearly income,investments amount,license expiry dates etc. all should be checked

Yes I think that you are right because I think that before we go into a cryptocurrencies site we must make sure that it is safe and it is real because we need to collect more information about the matter that we are about to tackle. 

Before all I think this license is only available in Estonia, so is for Estonian citizen, then before any Estonian person, engage in buy this license needs to investigate more about the legitimate of such offer personally in their country.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Why this company owner is going to sale their business operations company which already got 150 license according to your information there is something wrong behind sale of this company. So anyway if someone interested then can contact with company owners.

• +1 1

Well license is of particular country and if you are from there then only you can run your business and for this you have to be in Estonia which doesn't seems to be possible so it's not for me I'm sure.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I wonder what the license data is for? For specific access to cryptomeria? Or, for a storage solution for cryptocurrencies in countries where it is forbidden to put it mildly?

Yes I also listened about that. I read a post about it anywhere. It was the good opportunity for the investors to invest.

On 11/10/2019 at 4:35 AM, Brian Do said:

Consulting24.co is a  consultancy company, the fastest-growing in Estonia by volume, have obtained more than 150 crypto licenses this year alone. Have both custom-made and ready-made companies for sale.

2 Readymade companies for sale:

Cryptobanq OÜ, wallet and exchange license, Price 12000€

https://www.teatmik.ee/et/personlegal/14804860-CryptoBanq-OÜ

BTCWHALE OÜ, wallet and exchange license, Price 10 000€

https://www.teatmik.ee/et/personlegal/14804914-BTCWHALE-OÜ

Lol! Is crypto license price too extravagant like that? So thats means for any crypto business weather it's small or big business I must but this license?  

• +1 1

I am read a while ago in the news that there are many of Estonia licences revoked after re examining them they were given without good reason and I am feel there are many wrong in estonia with all these crypto licences, so if you are want to have your crypto access the europe be careful with some of these ways that exist.

• +2 1

Estonia was a gateway of ICO to receive a licence and operate in Europe but this was mostly some trick that allowed some projects that are very useless to seem more legitimate to investors. I don't think that licences are important unless a project only plans to make money. The technology is more important and if all you have to show is a licence how this matters at all?

• +2 1

Estonia was a country allowing new crypto receive a licence that would allow them to be accepted in all of the European Union as it is a country that is part of the EU. Not many countries in the EU had legalized cryptocurrencies but this country helped some projects this way but licence or not we have to make research before investing.

• +2 1

So there are some developers acquiring a licence in estonia and building wallets just to sell them for 10-12k. But these wallets will need auditing and continued development and technical support too. I don't know how easy it will be to handle that and a developer could create a wallet too. I don't know if they will find buyers.

12 thousand dollar for a wallet  and an exchange licence to operate in Estonia. Is this a lot I wonder? The licence doesn't mean this is only the cost as you probably have to rent space in Estonia too for offices and have to pay taxes, register for social security and many more. But if someone wants an easy wallet to open as a business maybe it is worth something.

Edited by Fixfin
  • +3 1

There are so many crypto companies and now first time i listen that the licenceses company are in sale now and i hope so many big investors will invest their money in this company becasue now the future of the crypto is so much bright.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I clicked on the link and I shouldn't as I should have done research first, but it was safe. Yet it was in a language I don't speak so I skipped and didn't look more for this. Always do research though as there can be scams about anything, even about creating and selling exchange scripts and licences in Estonia.

• +1 1

I wonder if this can become an industry and sell ready exchanges or other services along with licences to operate in some countries like the US or the EU, even in Russia since a new law will be applied next year. It could be lucrative but probably for some skilled programmers that will create similar exchanges and acquire licences for cheap.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, davidcamaroom said:

What is this, I have seen it but I don't understand, can you please explain more, thank you.

A licence is needed for crypto projects in Europe. Estonia allows this and not all countries have any regulations like this. Germany only recently regulated and I think Malta has some laws that allow blockchain companies. But with a licence in one European country it is legal in all the rest of Europe.

Estonia has its own laws that do not apply in other countries. Some countries prohibit everything related to the coding world, and therefore work must be in Estonia, and this matter may constitute a great obstacle.

• +3 1

On 11/10/2019 at 10:13 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I think that the license is only available in Estonia you cannot adopt it in other countries so you have to work in Estonia

That is what i am thinking the licenses is only available in their country not general to other crypto companies in other countries except if every country will initiate a license company for every crypto company.