India should legalise cryptocurrencies? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Neerbhay24

India should legalise cryptocurrencies?

Now India has legalized cryptocurrency. I think users from India are now facing the comfortable environments to make cryptocurrencies tradings. Binance, world's leading platform is also allowing Indians to buy cruptocurrencies by using INR. 

Yes, you are right, especially since it is located in Asia near the countries that dominate this field, and it is also one of the largest countries that occupy the largest proportion of its population. This is appropriate if a government decides to rely on their own currency, I mean they are now developing from their digital currency.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

8 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Now India has legalized cryptocurrency. I think users from India are now facing the comfortable environments to make cryptocurrencies tradings. Binance, world's leading platform is also allowing Indians to buy cruptocurrencies by using INR. 

Yes I think that if india legalized cryptocurrency then I think that it would be a great help for their country because cryptocurrency can help them boost their economy and helo the people earn money without jobs and I am sure that it will create something positive. 

India right now is doing great moves towards accepting and legalizing cryptocurrencies, this country is also one of the biggest to provide IT services and developers.

India is a very influential country in the price of cryptocurrencies There are a lot of Indian people who are mining and investing and I think that this step is good and will contribute to better regulation of cryptocurrencies in India

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I heard this news also that India will support blockchain technology and this is good news for all Indians who use cryptocurrencies and also will have a positive impact on the crypto world in all countries given that India is an important country in technology

• Useful or interesting 1

India should legalize cryptocurrency prime minister of India modi also encourage bitcoin and blockchain. If it happens in India then crypto users of India going be very lucky soon. I wish all country should legalize cryptocurrency in future. 

I notice that many countries create their own cryptocurrency and this encourages us to invest more in cryptocurrency.

Most of these countries who they are against this crypto project ,just need to create their own crypto coin! This is better for theur financial system they guess! So let's wait and see if their coins better than bitcoin or not.. Maybe they will benefit from using theur crypto currencies in their international transactions.

Dear friend you are right. I am an Indian and I want to accept Bitcoins by my country Actually, I want that every country in the world to accept Bitcoin because they don't know the advantage clearly.

India`s government always was positive with regard to cryptocurrencies and blockchain. There are a lot of news about crypto in India and it`s not surprising that government can launch their own cryptocurrency 

If this is the sole reason the Indian government has for banning cryptocurrencies then they should stop being so stubborn about it. 

On 11/9/2019 at 5:55 PM, Neerbhay24 said:

India should legalize & regulate cryptocurrency as recently there prime minister modi has said that they will encourage blockchain technology. Also Reserve bank of india will start its own cryptocurrencies. 

Since the indian people are business minded I think they should legalize the use of crypto currency and adapt its blockchain to improve their economical status and also to help their people in transacting in the most easiest and faster way with the help of crypto currency.

I think not just india , i think all the countries should legalize cryptocurrency , and if some countries , because this is future and the have to start developing it and try to work with it now , and start to create their coin , because i think this i the future , i wish this can happen.

On 2/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Gunhoo said:

I think the better action would be other country should legalized cryptocurency as well, not only India. Because cryptocurrency users are not only from India, but all over the world. But it's not an easy thing to make them legal or something. Governs have a lot to think before making them legal.

You are right but this is the good news for every Indian. Because many number of Indian use digital currency. Now they are also interested to trade.

India is huge market for every industry.  And we should know that there is made in India campaign meaning after legalization of Crypto which is almost done as binance has also included inr/btc pair. The miners would be added there in huge number.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is future and the have to start developing it and try to work with it now , and start to create their coin , because i think this i the future , i wish this can happen.I think not just india , i think all the countries should legalize cryptocurrency , and if some countries.

I think if india government legalise the use of cryptocurrency in its country it will come along way in helping it with its unemployment problems and also it will help in improving the GDP of it's country. 

I think it is a good move for the Indian government and good news for Bitcoin. I think all countries should start dealing with cryptocurrencies before it is too late.

On 11/9/2019 at 3:55 PM, Neerbhay24 said:

India should legalize & regulate cryptocurrency as recently there prime minister modi has said that they will encourage blockchain technology. Also Reserve bank of india will start its own cryptocurrencies. 

Sorry to say that i get your post lately. But I have a good news for you that recently India announced crypto as legal on the country. And now we can easily use crypto from the country without any problem. 

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 11/9/2019 at 5:55 PM, Neerbhay24 said:

Legalizing cryptocurrencies will take so much effort from the people to make the government reconsider their choices but I think that cryptocurrency in India will help their economy because Indian people are hardworkers 

On 5/19/2020 at 11:55 AM, Anik1122 said:

This is future and the have to start developing it and try to work with it now , and start to create their coin , because i think this i the future , i wish this can happen.I think not just india , i think all the countries should legalize cryptocurrency , and if some countries.

Cryptocurrencies are technology. You can't ban technology. This is like dooming your population to live in the medieval times. It is a backward approach and instead of building walls these countries should try to build infrastructure, better internet and better education.

The india is the most country that i can see he can legalize the bictoin and crypto currency ,they make a good improvement and we can really see that in the near future 

Legalizing of crypto currencies in country is always a problem in india. One time india Supreme Court order to legalize the crypto currency amd then government stop legalizing process. 

While china is going to introduce it's own crypto coin. I think india will follow china to create it's own crypto currency. 

• +2 1

I hope that it will continue to legalize. Crypto currency has many advantages so it is good to hear this kind of news, many Indian will become happy about this.