India should legalise cryptocurrencies? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Neerbhay24

India should legalise cryptocurrencies?

Crypto currency in India:-

In india if crypto currency got the legalized value it is great achievement for all those who work and store the crypto currency. If India take this step the Asian countries must be followed. In my sight this is great development that India give and accept the crypto currency at public stage. 

On 11/9/2019 at 3:25 PM, Neerbhay24 said:

India should legalize & regulate cryptocurrency as recently there prime minister modi has said that they will encourage blockchain technology. Also Reserve bank of india will start its own cryptocurrencies. 

Yes friend it is very good news. I have also heard that. As prime minister of india said they will encourage blockchain technology so they are giving one chance of free course organised by officials. So they are intend to do that. But when they will release their crypto this is difficult to say. 

I think India government should legalise bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.Cryptocurrency demands increased day by day.Crypto is very helpful for Indian

If India legalize  crypto currencies  I think I makes a positive impact in india.i hope India legalize it very soon. Now a days crypto currency is became more popular.i think it will be a good decision from Indian government.

India's economy is growing rapidly. India seems to be preparing itself for the future where digital currency will be the center of the exchange rate on every transaction.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 11/9/2019 at 2:55 PM, Neerbhay24 said:

India should legalize & regulate cryptocurrency as recently there prime minister modi has said that they will encourage blockchain technology. Also Reserve bank of india will start its own cryptocurrencies. 

This will be a good step for ASIA as well. all ascian countries will also jump into crypto currency. if india accept blockchain technology and also crypto currencies.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 11/9/2019 at 10:55 AM, Neerbhay24 said:

Hello my friend
I will write in response to your topic, the legalization will take place when countries are convinced of the need to issue their national currencies in encryption, i.e. coded like Bitcoin, but differ in terms of properties with it.
The problem then, what will happen with the current coding
Will it be without value or what?

Currently what i know is India still not legalize the cryptocurrency. That is maybe the government see the cryptocurrency as the dangerous. I think the government should learn about the cryptocurrency.

Because time to time the technology is always changed, we don't know is the fiat will still used. In India i think good place to cryptocurrency growing because it is can help some people to make their transaction more efficient.

Please India people be patience and if you still can access cryptocurrency, just use it in online.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

India should do it but now they do not do this.Future india is legalise the crypto currency but now they ban it but so many peoples will use it in india and they also make trades with this and also they mine the crypto coins. 

I think this event will make Crypto Currency famous in the Asia because as we know India have also a large population. Maybe they have some knowledge in technology and programming so I guess they will implemented it properly.

indian government is hard on cryptocurrency.Cryptocurrencies are not legal tender in India, and while exchanges are legal, the government has made it very difficult for them to operate.RBI has banned any transactions  in cryptocurrency exchanges.Other Income Tax Department sources have suggested that cryptocurrency profits should be taxed as capital gains.

Yes i think you are right many countries should legalize crypto to boost their economy and India is taking some steps but crypto need new laws to be legalize in different countries

On 12/30/2019 at 9:36 AM, Anum1 said:

Well I have not authentic news for this but they are legalized so this is a gud news for Indian.

There has been any indians complaints about crypto been talked against by the government, so when wa it legalized?

3 hours ago, mbaman80 said:

If India could legalize bitcoin I think because if their massive population being the second after China would have a massive impact to the crypto world

China is the most populated follow by India if they will accept that then is a mass adoption

On 11/10/2019 at 11:17 AM, niroblm said:

I think india should legalise crypto currency. its will be good news for all indian people. there's lots of people use bitcoin. good luck

Yes bro you are right. It will be very good news for Indians. But i will say it should be legalise with a proper regulation. So if they implement a proper regulation then the crimes will be minimise. The regulations should be in favour of both crypto and India. The regulations should not kill the salient features of crypto. 

1 hour ago, Krysta said:

I really think that the whole world should accept bitcoin because cryptocurrency has improved the payment system and it could be a great solution to the payment system

i think as payment crypto will be very nice and easy to handle but we all know governments will not let it be used by people and specially in india where banks right now hold over 95% of the fiat money.

To bound the currencies legally by the government of the countries it considers too much of obligations and any currency cannot be bound ldgally frequently, as we know India is suffering from the corruption so its make more difficult to bound cryptocurrencies legally.

I think not only India has to legalize bitcoin, but other countries. Most governments do not legalize bitcoin because of the potential for illegal activities and that happens in my country. 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

If india is going to legalise crypto currencies then i will suggest reserve bamk of india to have proper management to it so that no misuse is done by the terror groups or corrupt people. I am also happy about it but we can deny the dark side .

So lets see what happens eyes on it..😉

At the present time, the position of the State of India in terms of regulating digital currencies in a holistic manner has become unpredictable in the event that many large governments in Asia are guaranteed, including Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, and many others. From the Asian countries have headed for organization in this regard.

India should legalise the crypto definitely but before that i will say they have to build the regulations and the controller laws. Otherwise there will be random use and a huge misuse of crypto. As the population is too high then they will not be able to track the criminals. So before legalise first to take preventive measures. 

Crypto currencies could be legalize only in that countries where economic situations are good. but in asia most of the countries have very bad ecnomic situatin now a days. So its better to wait for some good time.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yes, I agree with you. As we all know India has been one of the sources of innovation, their people are one of the most intelligent people when it comes to technology and I think it would be best for India to accept cryptocurrencies and regulate them, this could help their economy and of majority of their population. 

Yes of course, India's legal BTC needs to be done as economic growth will accelerate there. The county needs more progress for development. So BTC is a modern technology if they use BTC, the economic problem will be solved quickly. General Chat Chat LoungThis will improve the economy of everyone