Which Exchange now best? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which Exchange now best?

Yes I agree this is the most popular exchange and maybe it's the best for most of people! but don't forget than binance is banned to use from many countries and this is really a bad thing in my opinion!

On 1/15/2020 at 7:58 AM, Compass said:

I would call Binance the best exchange of the last few years. I like it because there are not only the largest trading volumes for many coins. I also like Binance because its management constantly comes up with additional services such as a launch area for new projects and a decentralized exchange

I will say yes Binance is the best in the moment specially for his last service Binance DEX  it's a good thing, launchpad for new project too and more update cumming soon 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/9/2019 at 9:08 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

Binance have be on the market for quite some time and gained its credibility after a huge amount of time, one of the best exchanges such as not the best

4 months ago, they were ranked No. 1. However, unfortunately, they are 1 ~ 10 on the crypto market ranking. Because now Binance has created some local Binance Exchange. Then all the local crypto traders moved there to the local exchange. Sometimes we surcharge on the Google Top 100 Exchange. And we will see another exchange in the 1st position.

• +1 1

Binance, Yobit exchange are the all time best exchange for me. I have been getting benefits from the Yobit exchange. Exchange is the well designed and users can feel the easier access over the platforms. Yobit exchange and Binace exchange are the good exchanges. 

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend. Yes binance is one of most used and trusted crypto currency exchange platform for sure. It has the largest volume of crypto currencies. Also it is pretty much secured. 

On 11/11/2019 at 5:31 PM, AliceJun said:

Binance has become popular because it has the largest volume of all cryptocurrency exchanges. This means it is very easy to get in and out of coins at good prices. Most currencies have a deep market, making Binance ideal for both large and small buyers and traders.

I agree with this, it's good for buying, selling and also trading. 

Next is the kucoin and the coinbase if I'm going to ask which is the best. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I see that the BINANCE platform is currently in the fore and getting more popular due to the fact that it deals with big and good projects and a lot of companies like airlines and offers renewed offers and also has a large pumping amount in all currencies

THINK POSITIVE

Everyone knows  the importance  of binance. Binance is very old and popular  exchange  among  all tahe crypto traders. Other then I found yobit  also too good. 

Yeah,I am absolutely agree,Currently Binance is the best crypto trade in world.I  use binance since numerous days.It have numerous sorts of highlights that can't stop me utilizing Binance.I like exchange.

No doubt Binance is the best exchange ever. They provide great features to their users and has very user friendly interface. It's investbox is also very profitable.

binance is no 1 exchange for all time because this exchange have large number of volume, and its gives so many offers for their users so all join this exchange,and this exchange collapse so many local exchange and work through this local exchange, so they loss some  users, but finally its good step to support our local exchange developed in our country, so in my opinion numbers not show any exchange ability binance always no1 in my opinion.

• +1 1

Many people has their own preferences to use some exchange because i used both leverage and spot trading of crypto market so spot trading is i used to bitmax and binance and for leverage trading i used to bybit exchange. 

At times bus doesn't matter where the position, if the exchange has being legit and looks to be for many years and good reviews and definitely the binance is almost the most popular Crypto exchange. Withb how the features which are also in the trading app, sichs trading bin futures, margin trading and so on

For me i use yobit exchange which is among the best crypto exchanges sites and also i was using binance before shift to yobit, i shifted because i want to trade my coins in only one exchange.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is undeniable that Binance is the best platform now on the market as it has the highest volume and a large number of good currencies

On 3/13/2020 at 4:35 AM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend
Yes, you have the right, but unfortunately my country is prohibited in Binance. Is there a solution to this problem ??
I hope to trade with Binance safer

What is your country brother that are restricted from binance, I dont know if you can use vpn to use this exchange or not but you should try this way 

I use yobit, since it is an exchange with a variety of currencies, and the interest for trade is very low, in turn I save the Satoshis, I also use binance I consider the best known and safest, both with a variety of currencies, sometimes we use  exchangers for their available currencies, and not for anything else, for example I used to buy nexus on hotbit, now I don't use it anymore because I don't buy that currency, so the best exchange depends on the currency you use.

Binance is probably the best exchange since 2017 and it also given a real hit in Bitfinex, as many traders left them. Coinbase and Kraken have their standard clients but lately they don't seem to be enjoying increasing deposits. Binance is gaining dominance among the rest. 

10 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend my country Syria
Unfortunately prohibited. I am afraid of using VPN. What if they ask for identity verification, so I avoid Binance

Syria, welcome brother there is a lot of problems there god with you, If you dont want to us vpn you can just choose another exchange ,there is a lot 

Mobile willingly queue a year from now, if you use this mobile number, or if you have a brand new mobile phone in the mobile message store, this is just a few months ago, this mobile will buy us

13 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend
Thank you very much. Yes, I choose the alternative
Best wishes for your success

Your are welcome brother , by the way I'M from morocco and i can understand your problems.if you need any help dont hesitate  

On 11/9/2019 at 7:38 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

New introductions of tokens and coins are taking the crypto world markets by surprised. Some of these tokens/coins has great potential in the future. In order to collect or receive the tokens through airdrops ERC-20(ETHERIUM) wallet is needed .. many are out there but I suggest everyone who are interested to download the ERC-20 Trust wallet .

16 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend, God bless you
What do you advise me whether to sell or buy bitcoin because Corona is still there

If you can take my opinion just buy the price now is very good to have more bitcoin or any other coin , that's what I'm doing right now 

18 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend
Thank you very much, I also bought the Ripple coin
thank you so much

Ripple is a good coin i have some too but not to much but now with 0.16 dollars it's with a good price i think 

Good luck