Which Exchange now best? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which Exchange now best?

I think binance exchange very reliable and secure exchange so binance exchange is the best exchange current time. I also recommend binance because of strong coin adding and its going to high prices.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/9/2019 at 7:38 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

I support you because Binance is a giant in the market of exchange. Its growth is killing others. My personal experience with it is very good. Low trading fee and very good interference. I love it. Now a days binance is best. 

• -2 1
  • +2 1

21 minutes ago, himel398 said:

Yes.I am totally agree with you.Currently Binance is the best crypto exchange in world.I am using Binance since many days.It have many kinds of features that can't stop me using Binance.I just love the Exchange.

Yeah and there is no doubt that binance exchange is very best in the world but crypto expert are saying that do not put your all capitals in one place and if you choose other good exchange then it will be more good for you.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Right now I am working mostly with Bitmex and Binance and then yobit for some smaller known cryptocurrencies, but if I had to choose one I'd maybe say Binance because it has more volume and it works very well with api trading bots. I don't know if I trust bitmex to always be around because certain legal issues but it is the best for usdt btc trading for me.

• +2 1

On 11/11/2019 at 10:31 AM, AliceJun said:

Binance has become popular because it has the largest volume of all cryptocurrency exchanges. This means it is very easy to get in and out of coins at good prices. Most currencies have a deep market, making Binance ideal for both large and small buyers and traders.

I agree with you on binance and the volume part, perhaps it is still one of the big exchanges with real volumes for traded coins. My issue with binance is the security issues they get enmeshed in time and again especially with APIs and all that. Based on my experience, bittrex has one of the best security but very terrible in volume these days due to a number of anti-trader policies they implemented over time. So the best exchange is a matter of priorities and circumstance of each trader

• +1 1

Now this time i am using the yobit exchange and i am like just this because i already work in cryptopia exchange and also i work in binance and in finexbox exchanges but i like just the yobit because i am invest in yobit and it is so much simple and good for me and in yobit we found every type of coins which we want.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Coinbase is the largest Bitcoin (BTC) broker in the world. They represent an easy and fast way for new users to buy bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and many other currencies.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Lapai said:

we are able to see there's some fine exchanger.I assume Yobit is the first-rate cryptocurrency exchanger.There have too many btc extent.There withdrawal gadget too speedy.Their protection also excellent

yes they do have many bitcoin pairs but most of these coins are dead and wont be saved, they all turned into a cave for pumps and dumps, yobit has lots of good features but it doesnt have lots of good coins listed on it.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/11/2019 at 2:49 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

I think Binance is the bestexchange site. It is much easier to exchange and its transaction fees are much lower than other exchanges

Binance is the best exchange in the crypto market but i think yobit is best than the binance because i am using yobit from long time and it gives me good profit from last two years and its trading is so much high and also it is so much secure than the other great exchanges and so may coins are in the yobit.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Here is a consolidated list of best cryptocurrency exchanges with my comments:

1. Binance: Offers mobile app and the world’s largest exchange. If you need to pick only one, this is the best and #1 in 2019. Offers max number of cryptos, basic and advanced trading. A lot of exciting features including Margin trading, Exchange coin (BNB) and many more
  2. Bitmex: Very popular with high volume. Idle for margin trading.
  3. Cex: Simple and easy to use.
  4. CoinMama: Old but gold and let you buy BTC and ETH instantly.
  5. CoinBase: A U.S.A. regulated exchange based out of California.
  6. ChangeNow: Instantly convert any cryptocurrency to any of your choices. Great for instant conversion
  7. OkEx: A reliable exchange which are listing many top projects. Also, has a native token that incentivizes users for trading.
  8. BW: One of the strongest exchanges that also offers a mobile app (Android and iOS). They have been constantly updating their mobile apps to make it one of the best in the industry.
  9. Bittrex: Another high-quality exchange with a lot of coins

Slowly and steadily, Bitcoin and altcoins are getting attention from more investors all around the world.

• -4 1
  • +3 1

Now the best exchange is the all favorite and in rankings first is binance exchange very good abd best exchange but in my second opinion bittrex is also is a good option to work with it is also good 

• -2 1

Yeah I think binance exchange now I hope yobit exchange will get better day by day.

All the best to yobit exchange team for their projects.

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

Binance is a rapidly growing exchange that concluded its ICO on 21st July 2017 and raised 15,000,000 USD. The company is registered in Malta which is the crypto heaven and offers a blazing fast exchange.Binance being a centralized exchange has taken a unique take to expand its business and also provides a decent discount for day traders if they use BNB coins. BNB is Binance Coin which is the native currency of this platform.

On 11/11/2019 at 2:32 PM, MinJax said:

Coinbase is the largest Bitcoin (BTC) broker in the world. They represent an easy and fast way for new users to buy bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and many other currencies.

Coinbase is the best exchange but i think yobit is also on the top list of the exchanges because yobit having so many coins and these coins will give us good profit and also we can easily trade on these coins and also safe them and withdraw it after when market is high.

BetFury                                                   

18 minutes ago, aamir shamim said:

Saya suka BW: ini adalah salah satu pertukaran terkuat yang juga menawarkan aplikasi seluler yang kompatibel dengan Android dan iOS. Mereka terus memperbarui aplikasi seluler mereka untuk menjadikannya salah satu yang terbaik di industri.

bw zb coinegg coinall coinex binex okex coinsuper lbank and many more cryptocurrency exchanges that have many users and high daily transactions, don't forget I also mentioned yobit because there are many cryptocurrency products that can exchange with each other ...

thanks for information i agree with you 

binace is very popular exchange and very good i using binace since 2 years very good experience

There are different kinds of exchange available .but I think yobit is best.lots  of people use it and it is very much popular among the people.this is very much safe and secure. That's why yobit is best.

I choose my local exchange, no need KYC and can switch my crypto into currency and send it into my bank in low fees. Similar with Yobit but my local exchanges has more coins than Yobit, but has no program/ event, so sad. I know you has different answer with me but I use Binance 1 year a go and this exchanges is good.

3 minutes ago, dinabolt said:

I choose my local exchange, no need KYC and can switch my crypto into currency and send it into my bank in low fees. Similar with Yobit but my local exchanges has more coins than Yobit, but has no program/ event, so sad. I know you has different answer with me but I use Binance 1 year a go and this exchanges is good.

If i understand you correctly, your local bank don't require KYC despite the fact that you does crypto to fiat currency transaction? The last time i checked no exchange site offer such services.

There are many exchanges in the market. Binance, payeer, cryptonator, Bitrex, and many more. But I like yobit. Yobit is trusted and Legit. With this exchange people can exchange coins very quickly and safely. Or invest in coins very quick. and Withdrawl also very quick.

I think Binance is the best option for everyone. They hold the most of the market volume of the listed coins. Binance is good in every aspects. Though they created some local exchanges or collaborated with some but i don't think they can give the facility binance give us. So binance is but helping them to attract users. 

I think coinbase is the best exchanger among them because it is easy for the new user to buy sell and trade different types of cryptocurrency on the worldwide so coinbase is the best option

On 11/11/2019 at 10:31 AM, AliceJun said:

Binance has become popular because it has the largest volume of all cryptocurrency exchanges. This means it is very easy to get in and out of coins at good prices. Most currencies have a deep market, making Binance ideal for both large and small buyers and traders.

I don't really place more praises on any cryptocurrency exchange because no how best exchange could be they still have one error the operation but anyway binance is actually gaining the popularity followed by Yobit.net, as I said I don't praise any exchanges.