Its time to buy more Bitcoin.. - Page 10 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Its time to buy more Bitcoin..

On 11/8/2019 at 2:46 PM, myaccount1 said:

Hello everyone now the price of bitcoin is going to down so you need to do not miss this good opportunities to more and more bitcoin because price will up very soon.

So now the price is going to be high so much and i hope that the market will make a great bull in the market and we need to buy more Bitcoin and also the low value coins which are old and good in the market becasue that are best for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you believe bitcoin can increase more than now. Of course you have to do your belief by buying bitcoin. Because the current price is a cheap price before a big increase occurs.

On 1/25/2020 at 4:17 AM, Crypto555 said:

Yeah, buy as much bitcoin as you possibly can because the price is about to increase. Or if you can't afford to buy Bitcoin then try to look for methods to earn it online

If you have free time available then it is a good thing to try and spend it on earning more bitocin online. Because there are a lot of opportunities out there and all you have to do is put in the work and time 

So I will add more in bitcoin trading if it is corrected or entered in a bearish chart. I don't know when the big whales will sell their assets in large numbers. But I still use the stop-loss indicator if the price will still go back down.

I think right now is not the moment to buy Bitcoins, because is possible will go up at any moment, because I m not sure is the moment where the Bitcoin price down, will rise more before the halving.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/8/2019 at 5:46 PM, Rifrach said:

Currently the price has even fallen a lot. Is it really time to buy? When bitcoin prices go down in my opinion is a golden opportunity. better investment. bitcoin growth potential is still very large and feasible. A lot can happen in the past few months. will be cheap enough to buy even more. Although at this time the value continues to decline, there are still many who believe that Bitcoin is "digital gold".

You are right when bitcoin prices go down in my opinion is golden opportunity, better investment. Bitcoine growth potential is still very large and feasible.

I assume it is a superb opportunity however there will now not be a big drop handiest a moderate decline and inside the opinion, it's miles beneficial to buy different currencies as a way to be strongly affected and the charge drops

31 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

Many people are not buying bitcoin because the market is falling. When the price of bitcoin goes down, you should buy it not when you raise prices

Until now, we have passed 3 or 4 bull runs that each of them managed to raise bitcoin price by about $500 to $600. Currently, there is no bull run and prices have fallen a bit. In this situation, it is better to wait a little to see what will happen next because candlesticks show some Doji signals. If you want to buy more bitcoin, you should look for the first big green body to appear on the graph that is followed by some smaller green bodies. This is usually the sign of a lengthy bull run.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:46 AM, myaccount1 said:

Hello everyone now the price of bitcoin is going to down so you need to do not miss this good opportunities to more and more bitcoin because price will up very soon.

I support you with this idea, the more Bitcoin falls the more it will be a golden opportunity to buy, and I try to support my Bitcoin and Litecoin investment every period it drops.

On 8/11/2019 at 5:46, myaccount1 said:

Hola a todos, ahora el precio de bitcoin va a bajar, por lo que debe aprovechar estas buenas oportunidades para obtener más y más bitcoin porque el precio aumentará muy pronto.

el precio del bitcoin se a mantenido y es bueno aprovechar comprar horita porque despues de lo que suceda en mayo, el tendra un valor dos veces mayor que el que tiene horita superara su pico mas alto.

Probably the best time to buy is after a major dip. Using fibonacci retracements always helped me find a decent entry point. Personally I'm only afraid if I'm selling, as I don't want to miss a train, so I'm ready to rebuy most of the times. 

What you say is true, bitcoin is now experiencing a decrease in price, and we must take advantage of it and collect it because its price will rise again in a short time.

Edited by Brand1

this is great idea to buy bitcoin now because in these days bitcoin price is lower if you now buy bitcoin you will get more profit in future you can,in future when the bitcoin price will go up than we ca not buy bitcoin so this is the best time to buy. 

57 minutes ago, mashara said:

this is great idea to buy bitcoin now because in these days bitcoin price is lower if you now buy bitcoin you will get more profit in future you can,in future when the bitcoin price will go up than we ca not buy bitcoin so this is the best time to buy. 

Correct, it is a lot cheaper than the last few days, and it will be good if bitcoin will dip more a bit , and then get ready your funds and better to watch the market, and they wait for 2-3months then sell it.

Yes it's best time to buy more bitcoin because now price is very low so if you buy now you can get more benefit after few months. I think bitcoin is best coin for hold and profitable. 

It is also the majority that in the cryptocurrency market has stopped selling and started buying because everyone is waiting for a very strong and high rise in cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and Ethereum and other currencies. Buying now is the most correct step

BetFury                                                   

This is the time to buy the largest amount of bitcoin coins because the price is now low and if we buy at this time we will achieve large profits in the future because bitcoin will resume the rise in the coming months

BetFury                                                   

Yes now it's time to buy a lot btc and top level coins and tokens for making some huge investments due to a lot of dip price of btc and also eth now just under 120$.now only three weeka ago its price was 280$ and btc more then 10k.

If you are looking for a cheaper coins, then this is the right time for you to grab the opportunity, the bitcoin is going up gradually now

Yes exactly the present situation is very much preferable for the users who want to deal with any of the Crypto coins or with Bitcoins the prices are very low and hence they could able to make a good amount of investment in it which will give a good amount of profit in future.

5 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

Who want to invest in bitcoin they can invest now because that is the perfect time some days ago bitcoin price gone down for 6000$ if we hold it about a month it will be double

I can also suggest now to be a very good time to buy bitcoin because halving is around the corner. Btc will soon halve for increase. 

Is this expectation based on analysis or just speculation, I do not have money to buy bitcoin at all, but what if it happens contrary to what you think and the price of bitcoin does not rise.

Edited by Maroua

That is an excellent point, l totally agree with you on that. It is really the best time to buy more BTC. It will be really worth to hold it till prices increasing. 

16 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

In the next few months bitcoin will rise again so you have to buy bitcoins if you want to make a lot of bitcoins. Currently the volatility of Bitcoin decreases or decreases so this is a good time to buy Bitcoin. I also see this as an opportunity for us to invest and have a huge profit next year, where half happens.

I advise you to buy not only Bitcoin, but also the cryptocurrencies that are in the top 100. Some cryptocurrencies have much more volatility. Bitcoin price for today is very good from $ 6,000 to $ 10,000 for long-term positions.