What is Yobit investbox ?? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What is Yobit investbox ??

The name indicates its guest is simply an investment fund in which you put your money and do some tasks daily and in return you get a percentage of the profit on your money every day.

Well yobit investbox is a feature in yobit whereby you can invest in any coin In the investbox and start making profit but there are task applied to it you need to accomplish the task before you could be able to earn and it's safe to invest in.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yobit investbox is a place where we can  easly invest our money or we may be able to recive a good profit from it .

there is alot of plan avalible there , sometime there is neasesry that you need to play dice game in order to recived your profit .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Welcome my friend, through which you can invest money on the Yobit website at fixed rates written in the description of the offer, but there are investments that require you to do some things, such as playing dice

It's like investing your crypto again and getting profit as interest. It is very safe and passive income if you are bad at trading. This investbox is free from risk and secure.

investbox is an interesting topic for investors and investments for a long time, because you can thus invest your own funds, and thus get a percentage, and pay back after some time!

Investbox sounds like a great tool to use in making more profit. I think I need to try this out since it is safe.

You can withdraw your saved crypto money by investing in it. Yobit is a way for you to be more profitable if you are a right trader or you can get the right idea as the price of coin increases.

Yobit invest box is a special feature that is provided from yobit team to invest our Crypto. We can get some percentage on investing our Crypto. It's very simple you can try once. Yobit also offers many free coins which you can invest in the invest box and take profit when it is needed.

• +2 1

you can consider the investbox as the alternative method of  trading to make profits and it is completely safe but you will need to be careful to not lose your money since some coins requires to play dice game as a condition to invest

• +4 1

Yobit investbox is very unique and epic feature  of yobit exchanger. If you invest any crypto coin on yobit investbox then you get 1% profit daily basis on your investment. I am already invest 1000 trx in yobit investbox and get 10 trx daily. 

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, yato987 said:

you can consider the investbox as the alternative method of  trading to make profits and it is completely safe but you will need to be careful to not lose your money since some coins requires to play dice game as a condition to invest

Good and fine yobit investbox is a unique and exceptional feature in yobit exchanger. just like you said, it's an alternative means for making  some percentage of interest/profits. Once you have the required experience and the capital to invest, then it's better to instead of saving your coins with making additional profits. It's very simple and safe, tested and trusted because presently its where I'm investing the talk coin we are earning from daily postings. An it's profitable

• +3 1

Yobitinvestbox is a section in yobit exchanger where users are oppotuned Invest on some certain altcoins so that they can be able to earn some percentage everyday which actually depends on the type of coins you are investing and since our new talk token trading date has been set to be on 15th of October 2020 then i will advise us to use the investbox so that we can all be earning 1% after every successful 24 hours till the date of trading.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

There's no doubt that yobitbox is actually a application with yobit for you to decide to put money plus yobit do what's left, you actually just need to bide time until the amount of money for you to use a investbox to nurture. 

Yobit investbox is where you can invest YOUR currency such as btc, eth.. Also yobit has lot of own token which you can buy and invest in yobit so that they will give you Daily interest Which will increase your amount without any risk.. Like now we invest our talk token in yobit investbox and  get Daily Interest  ... You can understand MORE when you Will read the yobit investment planning                

The invest box of yobit exchange is like having a savings account. Think of it like you are applying for a plan in real world where you invest your money to some kind of organization that has built a plan for your said necessity why you choose that plan. Just like in the invest box, upon making or completing the conditions of the said investment they will reward you the coins that you have used to invest and how much you have invested to that. You can claim your reward depends on how long the duration is dictated there whether its daily, weekly or monthly. There are investment in the invest box that does not need an activity to be meet, mostly the duration for their investment is around weekly to monthly.

• +2 1

Invest box is a position that works perfectly for those who want to increase the investment portfolio , this means that when you look at how try as hard to make sure that you are able to use it to increase and get some profit out of it,. 

Invest box is that kind, its owned by yobit and its a good for us.

• +2 1

Yobit investbox is one of the scheme of the yobit where you can invest and get upto 10% interest daily which is good and one thing I like about that is we can cancel in anytime. You can invest you talk token in the investbox to double your earning upto 15 october.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Investbox is good way to invest in order to get daily profit from there. We all know that the yobit is one of the most trusted exchange site, and they are operating the investbox operation. May be its secure to invest there, the profit in provided on daily basis but the rate of the profit is depend on the coins.

The yobit exchanger is believed to have many good features of earning more coins to your various accounts on the site which includes free coins earning oppotunity where you receive some certain coins after accomplishing a take for them and the investbox which give many users chances to get some certain percentage everyday after investing and since we can also use it i think we shouldn't leave our talkcoin in the balance instead we should invest them to enable us gain some extra talk coin before trading opens up next month.

On 9/14/2020 at 11:57 AM, TrippleR said:

There's no doubt that yobitbox is actually a application with yobit for you to decide to put money plus yobit do what's left, you actually just need to bide time until the amount of money for you to use a investbox to nurture. 

It is isn't an application really. You keep up your funds (crypto, USD, RUB) locked up in the investbox and receive some certain percent bonus either weekly, daily or monthly depending on the plan and still have your initial capital. One of the good features on the exchange (Yobit).

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/8/2019 at 10:40 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been on cryototalk.org forum & I saw many posts regarding yobit investbox ,I have account on yobit but I really not understanding what are the advantages & work of investbox? So anyone can explain me investbox ?

The investbox in yobit enables you to profit and invest in your currencies without any effort. You just deposit your coins into an investbox and get a daily return from it.

• +1 1

On 11/8/2019 at 4:40 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been on cryototalk.org forum & I saw many posts regarding yobit investbox ,I have account on yobit but I really not understanding what are the advantages & work of investbox? So anyone can explain me investbox ?

It's just like a normal investment in crypto but the money you will profit is set. It's a safe guaranteed way to earn money. The only risk you will take is the risk of losing money if you invested in on others.

BetFury                                                   

I look at this now for first time and it is something similar to staking other exchanges have for some coins, it gives good interest and I may look at it better but for now I will wait for a while to see what is going to happen with the bitcoin payments from cryptotalk and invest this much just to check it.