What is Yobit investbox ?? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What is Yobit investbox ??

Yobit investment box is a special place where we can store our cryptocurrency and earn interests from them. It is a safe place and very good because anyone can earn interest there.

On 9/14/2020 at 2:31 PM, Izeal said:

Yobit investbox is one of the scheme of the yobit where you can invest and get upto 10% interest daily which is good and one thing I like about that is we can cancel in anytime. You can invest you talk token in the investbox to double your earning upto 15 october.

Yes mate we can make use of the investbox to get some percentage of what we invested in the program but you have to remember that we can only earn 1% everyday when it comes to talkcoin issues but still we can earn something good in addition since trading is lifted to October.

Yobit invest box is a specialized investing box that has been created by the owner yobit, where you can place your tokens and cryptos and you earn interest whether daily monthly or even weekly , this has not been as good to me because I have not tried , but I hear people earn from it I have actually searched on it and its true people do earn.

• +2 1

Consider it an investment account where you can get intrigued by your cryptographic money. It's sheltered, and you can procure intrigue. You simply store your crypto and they will pay you intrigue.

The yobit investbox option is a way in which you can invest your coins and receive interest on those coins for each day that you have them invested. A simple way that you can think about it is that it is similar to a savings account that you would open with a bank, however this is for your crypto. The payment times vary and can be every day or week or month, depending on the plan and coin that you choose, however in the investbox your coins are safe and there is no chance of losing them. So it is a great option to make profit with minimal risk in my opinion, especially for beginners. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yobit exchanger is a trading site. Yobit investbox is a brilliant invention which provides top famous cryptocurrencies to trade with. It provides huge profit to the users on their investments. 

I am looking forward to start trading on yobit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have reads many posts about the yobit invest box in the cryptotalk world. It's a best site to safe your wallets and income. The scammers I think can't so anything with it. From there you can do shopping, tradeand investment.

Also a bigginner, reading from expert from your post will guide me also, I really have account in yobit but there are lot of things I don't understand in it,i hope this your post comment guide me also

Iobit investbox is a great opportunity to earn money. the main point of invesbox is that you invest a certain amount of token and get daily interest

You can put money in a yobit box and benefit from investbox.

However, the benefit is too small, you cannot win that much with a small investment, so I suggest investing a ton of money.

Hi! The investsbox is an investment tool offered by Yobit, which gives you the option of obtaining a% profit daily, weekly or monthly. You can withdraw your entire investment at any time without any commission. Some plans ask to complete some tasks so that they can credit us the benefit, but they are easy to complete.

On 11/8/2019 at 2:40 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been on cryototalk.org forum & I saw many posts regarding yobit investbox ,I have account on yobit but I really not understanding what are the advantages & work of investbox? So anyone can explain me investbox ?

Yobit investbox is a place where you can invest your money on different crypto currency and can get profit by different period.There are so many investment plans here.You can find investment plan of the best crypto currencies also it has so many investment plan of new and unpopular coins.Choosing a good coin for investment is very important.

• +5 1

When you enter the investment plans, you will see Coin, which is the name of the currency, then Percent, which is the value that will be given to you, then Period, which is according to the investment plan, daily, weekly, or monthly, then MinInvest, which is the minimum to start with the plan, then MaxInvest, which is the upper limit of the investment value and finally Action, which is the condition and often What is playing dice against the invested currency or playing dice with Bitcoin and there are many plans that do not require any condition

• +2 1

This is a very good opportunity to make good money. But you need to understand this, and probably better to go to the investbox in the beginning, so there will be more profit and less risk

It is an investment system that yobit has to support its developers and you get paid to make an investment. Thus one obtains benefits when investing by paying you interest.

Edited by Gabriels100
There is a writing error.

It is a section where you can invest and generate extra profits by generating interest through your capital that you leave and you can also obtain good profits if it is long-term but much depends on the capital that you are putting inside so that it generates a profitability but in itself The option that they implemented seems to me quite attractive to start investing in investments with a low risk

Very simple buy crypto currency invest on investbox they pay interest this is profitable you get  a daily profit this is like investment

The investbox is part of Yobit and it gives you return for staking your coins and tokens. It does not have a lock up period you can withdraw in seconds after clicking withdraw. You earn an interest there and you have to do sometimes some actions.

• +1 1

The investment fund in the Yobit platform is very similar to a savings fund where you deposit cryptocurrencies and they get profit and if you do not have a cryptocurrency you can invest talk as it comes with a daily profit of 1 percent and it is good

A good opportunity to earn some crypto more by staking on Yobit exchange and performing some extra tasks where required. Read the investments and find the one that you think is a good one, if you have questions you can ask in the forum.

• +2 1

Simply, investment plans that people put in place in different terms and under certain conditions The capital must be kept in the plan to continue obtaining the percentage, which is completely safe and you can cancel the investment at any time you want.

• +1 1

Simply put, it is an investment fund in which you put a certain amount of the currency to be invested, and you receive the stipulated percentage, and you have to fulfill the conditions for obtaining this percentage, if any, and you can cancel the investment whenever you want.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

I will try to explain as easy as possible as it is something that can give you big profits and you have to examine it and see the results of others before and decide later when it is best to use the investbox.

It has plans for tokens and usually when a new plan is announced yobit traders buy the coin and put in the investbox for daily profits. These profits can be up to 10% and lately there was a very succesful investbox of a coin that was given to us as an airdrop, that was the free dollars token. 10% daily and next day another 10% for both the investment and profits, and so on. 

• Useful or interesting 1