Quantam computers can damage cryptocurrency ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Quantam computers can damage cryptocurrency ?

Cryptocurrencies are damaged by computers in two cases: The first case is when the user mining bitcoin on a personal computer and without the use of external processors and cooling systems. The second case is when the user logs in to a cloud mining site that claims to be paid directly while working in the background of the browser without knowing So, in the case of working in forums and sites, this will not be dangerous

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

blockchain is resistant to quantum computers, and the growth of computing power will not affect the security of the system however the most dangerous attack of this powerful computers is it can hack user codes that are used to authorize transactions.

• +2 1

I have also heard such kind of news but i do not think that it is true because this computers can  no damage cryptocurrency    

• -2 1

On 11/7/2019 at 8:22 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Recently i heard a news google quantam computing breakthrough has enabled, and they have power to carry out tasks that a Supercomputer would take 10000 years to execute. so this really threats me the future of cryptocurrrency & blockchain. what do u think guys can quantam computers really have the computing power to kill the blockchain ?

As you said I think quantum computer will be most powerful computer. And I don't think it won't damage the crypto field. Because device cannot make affect on crypto.

• -2 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

No matter what's is the current speed of blockchain technology and what is the speed of quantam supremacy computer. I am sure that quantum computer can't damage to the crypto market because each technology has their own important and these computers not for common persons.

• +3 1

Quantum computers are very good equipments that can easily dismantle any type of protocol or programing of a sites and u think it is very bad for cryptocurrency

I do not think that this matter is a little difficult, and since such technology has been established, then the blockchain has also been developed, as it will not be misled by the same approach. If the matter is correct, this is somewhat dangerous and has an undesirable change, especially for us.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/7/2019 at 4:22 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Recently i heard a news google quantam computing breakthrough has enabled, and they have power to carry out tasks that a Supercomputer would take 10000 years to execute. so this really threats me the future of cryptocurrrency & blockchain. what do u think guys can quantam computers really have the computing power to kill the blockchain ?

Im behind from this news about google's breakthrough in this quantum computing that has more such power as you mentioned it above and it might be a threat to crypto currency.

• -2 1

Quantum computers can damage cryptocurrencies because they are more vulnerable to hackers. That's why it's best not to use quantum computers to work with crypto. They waste all the power of the computer and are unable to work.

It will all depend on how the quantum computer are used in my opinion. They could be the destruction of bitcoin and other crypto or it could be a very good thing for crypto. If you think about it a quantum computer will have a faster network and will be able to perform transactions much faster which will promote more bitcoin and other crypto use. On the other hand the quantum computer will increase mining rates and the number of bitcoin mined will increase drastically. To overcome this however, it will be possible to increase the frequency of halving events and this will combat this problem.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I also believe that Quantum computers can harm cryptocurrencies because these computers are run by hackers. If we work on quantum computers, they will get all our personal information. They have all the access to this computer.

On 4/29/2020 at 9:16 AM, deepown said:

I think google should be sued not to launching these computers, after all they are not necessary invention.

The super quantum computer from Google won't be available for public because it will serve as a weapon online to destroy so many things, this can only be used in big organization for other purposes

22 hours ago, deepown said:

And we should just trust those big companies with such power??? i think not, that kind of power should not be  vested to anyone, we are all human.

Ok,,, so it is better for google for us to just handle the the machines for themselves so that no one will even have access to the quantum computer

20 hours ago, deepown said:

It is better that they destroy the last quantum computer in the world, i do not trust google either, those computers are not for this time around, they are a tech of the future, our current programs are vulnerable to it and not just crypto.

Yea,, that good idea, they should not be giving license to sell any of those machines and be abide by law that if they are caught they will be prosecuted 

For me I think such computer with so much power will be helpful to blockchain, and I think it will be very useful and helpful to mine bitcoin faster, since it has the ability to execute a task very quickly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

How can it damaged cryptocurrencies infact it will be helpful for crypto technology. By the use of quantum computers in blockchain technology the mining process to mine one block became more easier and it requires less time as well.

There is no any powerful computer as like quantum computer in history this is 10000 times powerful as compare to super computer I don't hear yet quantum computer is used for breaking  crypto currency. It is possible that quantum computer can break any program even crypto currency. 

On 5/2/2020 at 3:08 PM, Iambee said:

I don't think that because the things what I heard of quantum computer conclude that it will surely help the Crypto currency and the blockchain network as well so have to wait and see for that.

It won't help cryptocurrency, it will even destroy cryptocurrency, because it can decode the any aspect of codes in cryptocurrency and this is the weakness point of cryptocurrency

I think that Yes, if a quantum computer can connect to the blockchain, it will kill it, but I think that this will not happen because such a computer will simply not be allowed to connect to the blockchain network.

Well, quantum computers are still not so powerful to solve any blockchain hash and other things, however in the next 10 to 15 years we probably would see one.

Yes if they decide to use quantum computer to harm cryptocurrency it will but I don't think that is the case between the quantum and crypto. I think they will both work together to make cryptocurrency stronger than it is and even more secure than it is now, it will make it's transaction faster and protect it from hackers.

I believe that quantum computers will help crypto to grow, especially in the field of currency mining, because mining will become easier and faster.

While mining usually lowers the price of cryptocurrencies, quantum computers are much more effective at mining. Makes computer work much faster. It will not harm the crypto but will help improve it.

I do not think that there will be an effect between quantum computing and cryptocurrencies. I do not know if there is an effect for that. Cryptocurrencies can face many problems in the future. I hope we can solve them.

I think if there are quantum computers, they will be very expensive! But there is a chance of hacking the cryptocurrency, and the blockchain system itself, so I think that this can greatly affect the work, up to the loss of cryptocurrencies!